Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When does the extra version generally get released?
Usually a few days to one week after Basic. This one was a double-release for some reason. Sucks as I usually use the Basic to prep for Extended releases since I don't usually provide updates for Basic... it buys me time since the VN is getting so large now. But alas, here we are today.

Reactions: denen

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Usually a few days to one week after Basic. This one was a double-release for some reason. Sucks as I usually use the Basic to prep for Extended releases since I don't usually provide updates for Basic... it buys me time since the VN is getting so large now. But alas, here we are today.
oh weird, i just noticed the download switched to extended. It was basic before so I didnt notice

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UniversityOfProblems-1.2.0ExtFix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: StpdMggt

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Install it in a newly created directory/folder. You have something in whatever current folder that is being left and not overwritten with the installation. You can't install it over a previous version, do it in a new folder. Just try as I stated for "science", it'll get you done.
i did it like you told me - nothing changed

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bud, most of us are on PC and it's running fine. Do you have a traceback file you could attach? Otherwise since I'm not looking over your shoulder I really don't know how or where you're getting this simple installation f'd up tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Sancho1969 hello man, how much time for your MOD ?
In most cases Sancho delivers within the first 2 days after the release, sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes the dev's change alot or the game has a buttload of bugs and he needs the 2 days. In this case you also have to remember that there are a few releases that Sancho has to update his mod for so it could be a bit longer depending on the game.

Reactions: NestorSMM
4.30 star(s) 199 Votes