Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
If the non-4K doesn't show up soon I'm dropping this. Not going to have a fucking 11 GB file. I don't even have any AAA game company mainstream games near that big.

Reactions: bolonar

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
well this game is starting to become a kinetic novel choices are meaningless and the points and the training at the gym are useless The mc getting beat up like a bitch from one punch in front of a LI by her ex why give us a choice then ? DreamNow
and we can't call the cops ...why? ..................................for REASONS ...........
I guess the mc is still The same pussy who got knocked out when he was taking the pictures and cant stand up for any guy no matter the training or the points than why have points ??

Last edited:

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
What is variable for the new Rachel content? It is way to far to start again.
For those wondering about the Rachel content in the update (I was worried I screwed something up). It's likely you don't have it because you didn't use the femdom woman to deal with Rachel's husband. You probably used intelligence way back in V0.3 so he wasn't a problem. You then likely used the femdom woman to help with the girl blackmailing Carol or getting rid of the Max dude instead. Reading through the scene, it's not really relevant to your playthrough in that regard. I'm assuming the "new character" mentioned in the walkthrough will have an alternate path to meeting them later.

For those wondering and wanting to confirm. Check your save file if sasha_event_6=1, you helped Carol be free of the sorority and that will then make sasha_event_10=1. For the Rachel scene, you'd need sasha_event_10=2 which could bork your save as several of these triggers are related.

Reactions: Xabder
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes