colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Sancho1969 hello man, how much time for your MOD ?
In most cases Sancho delivers within the first 2 days after the release, sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes the dev's change alot or the game has a buttload of bugs and he needs the 2 days. In this case you also have to remember that there are a few releases that Sancho has to update his mod for so it could be a bit longer depending on the game.

Reactions: NestorSMM

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 hello man, how much time for your MOD ?
In case you didn't know, I always post periodic update statuses and details of mod updates in the mod's threads. For UoP the last one I posted is here.

Those threads are always the best place to get direct, unbiased, and unapologetic notes from me as I work on updates or various other shenanigans. Just FYI.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
The extended scenes arent actually canon to the story right? Ive always wondered why they dont naturally flow when reading through the AVN and you instead have to go to the extended tab. They are all so much better than the more vanilla scenes. Seems kind of a weird design choice

niccon01

Jul 13, 2018
i have 1.1.5 basic now when i donwload 1.2.0 extended I cant load saves, can someone help me how to load saves? Do i need to download another version or what can I do?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Pissed off 'cause you packed Ivy's fudge and don't want to reload back to U16 to see all pathing variants? Dismayed since I recently took over your precious "S" key?

Well UoP fans, a few of you spoke, I listened, and I coded my ass off. Now I've good news for you folks in particular...

SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • HotKey "S" Toggle: Found in SanchoCheats (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such). Will be implemented in all future SanchoMod releases for all VN's going forward as a standard feature.
  • View attachment 2501617
  • CriticalPath Popup Screen: Found in SanchoCheats and currently works during the U20 Ashley event if the Player packed Ivy's fudge, otherwise the screen does not populate (there's no need). It's fully toggle enabled independently from the ChoiceGuide since it's technically a cheat. The info it provides and the choices it populates are all fully dynamic (they automatically change) dependent on the Player's previous choices of the current playthrough. Fully compatible with the alt-character renaming feature (specifically Sara in this particular case).
  • View attachment 2501613
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.
SanchoMod Update (v1.2.0 Ext)
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest VN version
  • Updated to latest Core code v7b
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

A few thank you's if I may:
  • Thanks to DreamNow for trusting me in advance and giving me a peek to insure I'd be okay with a few changes pre-release.
  • Thanks to FAP369ZONE for hooking me up late last night/early this morning while my bandwidth is shit. You're gold brother, thanks for always having my back.
  • Thanks to colombeen for insuring I stay on point and have the resources at my disposal before I even need them. My other brother from another mother.
  • Thanks to all of you VN and mod fans who constantly throw moral support my way, especially when you know I'm under pressure to deliver. I do this madness for you. Please enjoy.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It says i should be able to leave with Nikki but i can't find her. What is problem?
View attachment 2585991
She was sitting on the sofa in the living room. You needed to talk to her and and meet her for a beer outside later. You can't do this if you win the raffle and go up to claim your prize. You can either win the raffle and avoid the prize, or choose to win another prize (the tattoo parlor gift card for Roxy is good if you're on her path).

Jul 28, 2017
She was sitting on the sofa in the living room. You needed to talk to her and and meet her for a beer outside later. You can't do this if you win the raffle and go up to claim your prize. You can either win the raffle and avoid the prize, or choose to win another prize (the tattoo parlor gift card for Roxy is good if you're on her path).
I talked to her, chose tattoo price, took beer. And can't find her anywhere after raffle. On sofa sits guy and bluehaired girl from Roxy path.
1682901903381.png

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes