Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
does anyone know what models the dev uses for this game??
daz3d?? or something else

they are pretty detailed

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How to trigger Rachel/lawyer event in 1.2
mc is dating her but i just jump to Ashley.
You must have chosen to help Rachel via Sasha in previous updates. You either chose to help Carol or deal with Max (there's three choices). It's dialogue only fwiw.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guz007

Mac0987

Jan 31, 2022
You must have chosen to help Rachel via Sasha in previous updates. You either chose to help Carol or deal with Max (there's three choices). It's dialogue only fwiw.
That choice we took literally ages back... Prob like starting it showes to take help from Sasha to deal with her ex husband.. but most of us didn't choosed that because of getting Rachel love points.. now if we want in that path to get the scenes with Rachel is fucked up..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That choice we took literally ages back... Prob like starting it showes to take help from Sasha to deal with her ex husband.. but most of us didn't choosed that because of getting Rachel love points.. now if we want in that path to get the scenes with Rachel is fucked up..
No, that scene in the latest release does not add/remove her from the path... it's just a small bit of dialogue, not big deal really. You're not missing anything but a very small bit of side story. Don't worry so much. If it was serious I'd had given you a CriticalPath choice like I did with Ash/Sara.

Reactions: Mac0987 and CptRexx

tanertura

Nov 26, 2021
View attachment 1015354

Overview:
Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances. "University of Problems" is just about it.

An ordinary guy from an ordinary family unexpectedly enters one of the best universities in the country. What could be better, right? Lots of opportunities, constant parties, attractive girls, complete freedom of choice. In a word: real adult life. But everything is not as rosy as it may seem at first glance...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Released Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: DreamNow - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2 Extended Fix 1
Language: English
Other Game: Short Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Update only: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sign 2 - Multi Mod - Fan Art - Fan Sig 3 - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker*

Soucer thanks for the link thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 890110 View attachment 890111 View attachment 890113 View attachment 890117 View attachment 890118 View attachment 890122 View attachment 890121 View attachment 890116 View attachment 890120 View attachment 890119 View attachment 890128 View attachment 916534 View attachment 916535 View attachment 916538 View attachment 916539 View attachment 916540 View attachment 916541 View attachment 916542 View attachment 916543
thanks

halil123

May 23, 2017
How do you start the Nikki route, I remember making a choice way back god knows when but I don't remember it. She didn't have much back then, Now she's upgraded to a full LI.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How do you start the Nikki route, I remember making a choice way back god knows when but I don't remember it. She didn't have much back then, Now she's upgraded to a full LI.
It starts at the Frat party where you meet her and her brother. Just make all the choices along the way that lead to getting closer to her. Probably helps if you're on Roxy's path, too, because they're friends. Don't avoid things like agreeing to meet or pose, etc. There's also a free-roam in the dorms early on where you get a chance to talk to her, and should. At the big Sorority House party, you probably have a better chance if you avoid going upstairs after the raffle and head to the roof to drink with her.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Damn! Again no full action with Nikki. She is such a tease but so hot and smart. Looking forward to more content with her. My fav LI in the game is Rachel but Nikki comes close second.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anyone know how to get this locked scene?
View attachment 2591243
I think you only get that if you're not on Sara's path - I couldn't get it in the last update, where it originated. I saw it via Sancho's gallery mod. I might find an early path that I can reroute to get to it naturally, but I've been on a Sara path pretty much the whole time, and I'm not sure if any other decisions played into it, but if you're on the Ashley path giving lessons, but not on Sara, you should probably get it.

Reactions: sztrb

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v1.2.0 Ext)
View attachment 2585758
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest VN version
  • Updated to latest Core code v7b
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

A few thank you's if I may:
  • Thanks to DreamNow for trusting me in advance and giving me a peek to insure I'd be okay with a few changes pre-release.
  • Thanks to FAP369ZONE for hooking me up late last night/early this morning while my bandwidth is shit. You're gold brother, thanks for always having my back.
  • Thanks to colombeen for insuring I stay on point and have the resources at my disposal before I even need them. My other brother from another mother.
  • Thanks to all of you VN and mod fans who constantly throw moral support my way, especially when you know I'm under pressure to deliver. I do this madness for you. Please enjoy.
Holy shit! :eek:

Two days and well over 15k DL's of the mod and no reports of a single bug.

That's amazing... as it's a boatload of new advanced code that had to be created and tested to bring this production to you... and obviously there's a shit-ton of you UoP SM fans and I personally appreciate every one of you fellow brothers and sisters, as I'm sure DreamNow is too.

The rest of you degenerates: Go get you some.

Regards as always.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Holy shit! :eek:

Two days and well over 15k DL's of the mod and no reports of a single bug.

That's amazing... there's a shit-ton of you UoP SM fans and I appreciate every one of you fellow fans.

The rest of you degenerates: Go get you some.

Regards as always.
Doesn't work for me during the party, as it only lets me click on the left. Which is bloody annoying.

I think you only get that if you're not on Sara's path - I couldn't get it in the last update, where it originated. I saw it via Sancho's gallery mod. I might find an early path that I can reroute to get to it naturally, but I've been on a Sara path pretty much the whole time, and I'm not sure if any other decisions played into it, but if you're on the Ashley path giving lessons, but not on Sara, you should probably get it.
Yeah, Sara is one of the few characters I always end up with. So I'll have to try without her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Doesn't work for me during the party, as it only lets me click on the left. Which is bloody annoying.
That's you. Must be a party pooper. :p :ROFLMAO:

BS aside I don't alter what you can and can't do with the OEM code... that's not what SanchoMod has ever done.

Reactions: sztrb
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes