Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Okay, pal. I don't want to be mean, but if you see the 1312. "compressed"-post in a week in this forum, it's just annoying. So please excuse my sarcastic behaviour in my last post. I'll help you.

At first, you should enter the thread of the game you need. It helps a lot. The next step is simple. Just type "compressed" + actual version to sort out older versions. See:
View attachment 2597747

If you do it right, you get some results like this:
View attachment 2597748

If you click the very first result you will be directed to the post you need:
View attachment 2597750

You're welcome!
Thanks bud - you saving me a lot of aggravation sifting thru muliple pages to find compressed versions of games.

And I feel so f'n stupid because when I do a google search for a game I always include the version of the game I'm looking for. It never dawned on me to use the version w/ the F95 search.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Tremonia

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks bud - you saving me a lot of aggravation sifting thru muliple pages to find compressed versions of games.

And I feel so f'n stupid because when I do a google search for a game I always include the version of the game I'm looking for. It never dawned on me to use the version w/ the F95 search.

Thanks again!
Keep that in mind if you are looking at other forums in F95, that will apply there as well. Not sure how may search engines like Google would have web crawled number forums will have that information. Which is why there is a search in F95 for overall, or in each forum has a search as well by default it would search within the same forum.

I have seen so many user posting request for the compress or mod or other misc information. The user just want straight to the point with no effort to find it. To me, most of the young generation are too lazy and have no patience. Some of the people around my generation are like that but most of them I know they can find what they need to find without asking.

Gotta thanks Tremonia for nice simple instruction with screenshots for those who are not sure... (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Dorf56 and Tremonia

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
update22_carol_06a.jpg

Hey there!

A poll about additional events for the Basic version will be added in a few days.

A poll about extra events for the Extended version will be added in 7-14 days.

The development of version 1.2.5 is a little behind schedule for now. I'm still spending some time on my health these first couple of weeks of May and hope to be back in full work mode from mid-May. I didn't plan it that way, actually, but I had to move some of my stuff from March and April to this month because otherwise I wouldn't have released the 1.2.0 update on schedule.

Currently, about 10% of the planned scope of work has been completed.

The roughly scheduled release date for version 1.2.5 is the second half of June.

1) Events:

• 1 big event with Roxy -- 20% complete
  • 1 big event with Sara -- 20% complete
  • 1 big event with Carol -- 30% complete
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path) -- 100% complete
This most likely is not a complete list of events that will be added in the update 1.2.5. The thing is, right now I'm not sure how big the events with Roxy, Sara, and Carol will be, so I need a little more time to figure out what other scenes I can add (maybe I'll move some of the Roxy/Carol content to the next update to give some screen time to the other characters)

In any case, there will be 2 additional events based on the results of the poll, which I will post in the next few days.

2) Renders and animations:

32 renders and 4 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations

3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Nothing interesting so far

Dream Now

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
EVERYONE knows it's Chinese modern style, Chunli from Street Fighters has been rocking it for a long time. This part of the dialogue is plain stupid.
In fairness to the writing, the MC is written as a bit of a fucking idiot.
That may be so, but the average(Euro-descent) person probably doesn't know fuckall about Asian fashions, couldn't tell a qipao from a kimono, won't know WTF a yukata is, etc.

Just like morons who made The Matrix didn't understand that two little pistol SMGs should not be dropping streams of rifle-sized cartridges when being fired. Sure, the slow motion segments were cool, but that kind of inattention to detail will always find somebody to be annoyed by it.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Is the android port updated? Has anyone lost their data after updating their game? Sorry just gotta be sure hate to start all over again...

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
Great game so far. Hope it'll be finished one day.
Appreciate that vaginas don't have larvae lips and that the creator seems to have a fair grasp on attractive anatomy.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Great game so far. Hope it'll be finished one day.
Appreciate that vaginas don't have larvae lips and that the creator seems to have a fair grasp on attractive anatomy.
Yes, all the girls have great bodies including long-legged queen Rachel ))

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the 'extras' scenes are made up? i mean the end of the normal scenes? because i don't remember those endings when i played the game before this update..

and i want to ask if there are major scenes that i missed by not asking Sasha to help me with Carol / Max..

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Is the android port updated? Has anyone lost their data after updating their game? Sorry just gotta be sure hate to start all over again...
If you're worried, just make a backup copy of the save files, such as to an SD card. I use a file explorer program to do this for ports that don't have a persistent 2nd save location.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i never have write before on this site
but to be honest there are somethings this game needs to be more fun and enjoyable on my opinion
i will put it as spoiler because i may say somethings people don't want to see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes