DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
well this game is starting to become a kinetic novel choices are meaningless and the points and the training at the gym are useless The mc getting beat up like a bitch from one punch in front of a LI by her ex why give us a choice then ?
You are right that in some places my game has a lack of variation. Due to the tight deadlines, I don't have enough time to do a lot of what is on my mind.

The mc getting beat up like a bitch
I guess the mc is still The same pussy who got knocked out when he was taking the pictures and cant stand up for any guy no matter the training or the points than why have points ??
For the entire story, which is now available, the MC had only two fights. One of them was not even a fight because he was sneaked up from behind and caught off guard. And regarding the last scene with Roxy, I think I was able to show the obvious fact that the MC initially had little chance of winning the fight (not because he's weak or a pussy, but because his opponent is obviously better at such things). The MC is just an ordinary guy, not some fighter, not an alpha male who is always the best at everything, he doesn't have any superpowers (well, maybe only in terms of romance and seducing girls, but it's a AVN, come on!)
To be honest though, initially, my plans really had two endings for this scene, in one of which the MC could kick Trevor's ass. But as I wrote, I don't have enough time for everything I'm planning. But I'm even glad that this confrontation has only one end no matter what choice the player make because:
1) It's just like in life when some things will happen no matter what you do
2) This scene isn't about how good the MC is at fights (he stands up for Roxy anyway). This scene is only about Roxy's feelings for the MC, about how much she is willing to risk for him. If the MC had been able to defeat Trevor then the ending was a typical boring "Oh, you're so strong, the MC! I love you so much! Thanks for sticking up for me! What would I do without you?" shit.

why give us a choice then ?
and we can't call the cops ...why? ..................................for REASONS ...........
I hope you don't expect everything that happens on the screen to be explained in detail. But in this scene, both Roxy and her friends' reactions to what happened make it clear that it's better to stay away from Trevor.
Why not call the cops, though? Maybe because Trevor has connections with some of them? Or maybe he'll freak out even more when he knows about it and things might get much worse? Or maybe Roxy knows a more workable way to deal with her ex? Or maybe something else?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
in the new version added new scenes?? or the last scenes were in 1.5?
There are ALWAYS new scenes in EVERY version. Whether you encounter them or not MAY depend on past choices you have made.

For what it's worth, it is currently possible to "romance" everybody with minimal if any repercussions. This isn't remotely realistic and very may well be unsatisfying for many people, but it DOES allow most people to maximize content in a single play-through which I appreciate. (Hopefully obviously, you can't get 100% of content without cheating since some individual scenes conflict, there are bad ends, etc, but I'd say you can get well over 90% of content this way.) It MIGHT not be possible to end the game in this state, but it also MIGHT be possible. The Dev has gone on record as planning for a full harem ending although he may not have figured out all the details of how that will happen yet. It's been a hot minute since he and I have talked about this specifically so maybe he's got more clarity on this issue now. You didn't comment directly on this, but I'm mentioning it so you know that it's possible to play this game in this way so you never have to have an update with "no new scenes". They may not be with your favorite girls, but you can get them.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Probably I'll vote for all of them. At least the main bunch.
Yeah, I fully agree, but I'm especially torn between Rachel and Nikki. Still it is not that difficult because in my current playthrough Rachel is fully committed (three hearts in the stats, family way) and Nikki path, as of now, hasn't even started off properly. Still a lot of teasing, but so hot and smart.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, I fully agree, but I'm especially torn between Rachel and Nikki. Still it is not that difficult because in my current playthrough Rachel is fully committed (three hearts in the stats, family way) and Nikki path, as of now, hasn't even started off properly. Still a lot of teasing, but so hot and smart.
If I have to choose one, I'd probably go with Roxy not because I find her better than others but because she has better story and mysterious background. Also I have a weak spot for broken things. Also also that Christmas story helped a lot. Although, if we won't have harem ending I'll probably cry before I choose and I will have playthrough for each. :giggle:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This weekend I finally went through the last 2 updates.
Conclusion: we need MUCH MORE Lexi and Nikki!
Teeeee-heee!!!

- Best girls so far: Rachel, Roxy and Nikki. Lexi's side story is growing on me (sadly she's just a side fuck).

- Most boring girls: Ashley and Sara. Seriously, their stories make me yawn.

- OK girls but I don't care much about them: Carol, Yuki (this makes me sad :( ), and all the others I haven't mentioned yet.

On a different topic, I tried to come up with 3 games with sex animations as good or better than this one. I failed.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
GoFile link says "This File Does NOt Exist", and as it is over 5g, Mega is out, and the other 2 take alllllllll day to DL, so they're out.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
GoFile link says "This File Does NOt Exist", and as it is over 5g, Mega is out, and the other 2 take alllllllll day to DL, so they're out.
Shit, that sucks! That must be really recent because I'm sure I used the GoFile link last week without a problem.
Try finding a compressed version. I'm sure there must be one somewhere in this thread.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes