Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Honestly, Rachel's just getting preferential treatment now. Her story's great, and her body's amazing.
Unfortunately, in the latest update there is virtually nothing of her. I'm still not complaining, Nikki is hot like hell.

And there is some of the best story and animations so far regarding Roxy. Though she is not my fav I'm still glad her story keep getting updated.

BTW What about Roxy 's niece (or was that a cousin)? Do we get acquainted with her?

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2022
UPDATE

I replayed the game from the beginning and with the official pdf guide I was able to get Rachel lawyer office scene, not sure what I missed but at any rate caught up until the next update.

Missing Rachel in 1.2.O

okay if this is already been asked and I missed it, sorry.

Started the game over multiple times and even started at the beginning and just ignore about every girl but Rachel. Also made sure picked Rachel when visiting Sasha. but never get the below with Rachel.

Thanks

1.2.0 Rachel
There are two variants of this event:
1) If the MC is dating Rachel  they both go to the lawyer that Sasha provided  the MC will meet a new character and + 1 RACHEL
2) If the MC and Rachel are not dating  the second version of the event in which Rachel goes to the lawyer alone (friends route)
replayed multiple time never got it to a point where meeting with lawyer o
r

V1.2.0
114 – Complete “1.2.0 Rachel” (it is required that the MC is dating Rachel

so downloaded gallery un-locker. hoped didnt break came for future episodes.

View attachment 2618753
what is that a screenshot of? why does it look like there is a scene for having sex with ashley?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Nikki keeps winning these additional scenes polls. Probably because she is super hot. but damn dude the slow burn with her is getting ridiculous. How many times can MC have his erected cock in front of her before something happens. Also Extra scenes don't count

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
update22_nikki_06g.jpg

Hey there!

- Ended (Nikki and Ashley won, again)
Most likely, I will put Nikki and Ashley on pause in a similar poll for the 1.3.0 update

- 10 days left (Tough fight between Roxy, Nikki, and Sara at the moment)

Important

The development of update 1.2.5 is going fine.

Starting about mid-May, I resolved most of my health issues and returned to my previous pace of work. I'm still about 2-3 days behind schedule, but I'm steadily catching up.

Currently, about 60-65% of the planned scope of work has been completed (applies to the basic version). The Extended version is not yet in development.

The roughly scheduled release date for version 1.2.5 is the second half of June.

About the v1.2.5 update

1) Events:

Basic:

• 1 big event with Roxy -- 100% complete
  • 1 (big) event with Sara -- 40% complete
  • 2 events with Carol -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 80% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 0% complete
This is the final list of events for update 1.2.5.

There won't be as many events in this update as I'd like to see. The main reason is that Roxy and Carol literally take up about half of the entire update. And that's even though I've cut out a lot of the content with Roxy (which will be added in future updates) and cut out a bit of one of the events with Carol. I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit of a mistake on my part to plan big events with Roxy and Carol in one update.

You may have noticed that compared to the previous news post, there are now two regular events with Carol instead of one big one. This was done because the originally planned content with her was slightly expanded and now it makes more sense to separate it into two events.

Also, I'm not sure yet how big the event with Sara will be. Most likely, instead of the originally planned big event with her, there will be only one regular event. Unlike Roxy and Carol's content, I can shorten the Sara event without affecting her story (don't worry, Sara's fans, it's still gonna be a very good event with her).

I also had one hot event with Rachel planned for this update, but now I realize I definitely don't have enough time for that. I've moved that event to the next update so I don't have to cut it short.

2) Renders and animations:

Basic:
  • 610 renders and 11 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Best wishes,
Dream Now

Nikki and Ashley again... yay :HideThePain:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2657879

Hey there!

- Ended (Nikki and Ashley won, again)
Most likely, I will put Nikki and Ashley on pause in a similar poll for the 1.3.0 update

- 10 days left (Tough fight between Roxy, Nikki, and Sara at the moment)

Important

The development of update 1.2.5 is going fine.

Starting about mid-May, I resolved most of my health issues and returned to my previous pace of work. I'm still about 2-3 days behind schedule, but I'm steadily catching up.

Currently, about 60-65% of the planned scope of work has been completed (applies to the basic version). The Extended version is not yet in development.

The roughly scheduled release date for version 1.2.5 is the second half of June.

About the v1.2.5 update

1) Events:

Basic:

• 1 big event with Roxy -- 100% complete
  • 1 (big) event with Sara -- 40% complete
  • 2 events with Carol -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 80% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 0% complete
This is the final list of events for update 1.2.5.

There won't be as many events in this update as I'd like to see. The main reason is that Roxy and Carol literally take up about half of the entire update. And that's even though I've cut out a lot of the content with Roxy (which will be added in future updates) and cut out a bit of one of the events with Carol. I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit of a mistake on my part to plan big events with Roxy and Carol in one update.

You may have noticed that compared to the previous news post, there are now two regular events with Carol instead of one big one. This was done because the originally planned content with her was slightly expanded and now it makes more sense to separate it into two events.

Also, I'm not sure yet how big the event with Sara will be. Most likely, instead of the originally planned big event with her, there will be only one regular event. Unlike Roxy and Carol's content, I can shorten the Sara event without affecting her story (don't worry, Sara's fans, it's still gonna be a very good event with her).

I also had one hot event with Rachel planned for this update, but now I realize I definitely don't have enough time for that. I've moved that event to the next update so I don't have to cut it short.

2) Renders and animations:

Basic:
  • 610 renders and 11 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Best wishes,
Dream Now

Nikki and Ashley again... yay :HideThePain:
DROP THE DAMN TOWEL!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AmadorQ and Paynne

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Nikki keeps winning these additional scenes polls. Probably because she is super hot. but damn dude the slow burn with her is getting ridiculous.
She is slow burn, that's true, but she is such a tease. I think she's worth waiting. She is later in the game and also all girls have different personalities. Nikki is not that easy-to-get as some others and I like the challenge.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
She is low burn, that's true, but she is such a tease. I think she's worth waiting. She is later in the game and also all girls have different personalities. Nikki is not that easy-to-get as some others and I like the challenge.
But doesn't it feel kinda silly at this point? She isn't playing hard to get she is acting weird.

Reactions: AmadorQ

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
But doesn't it feel kinda silly at this point? She isn't playing hard to get she is acting weird.
Several girls act weird. It's an adult game, so that's to be expected. Ashley for example acts ridiculous, I'd say. I hate her story line.

Nikki is just playful, she likes to tease. The MC and she know that they'll be fucking like animals very soon, but this little game of theirs is making things much more interesting. We're not talking about months of wait. I enjoy this kind of thing in real life to be honest.

Reactions: Beduin123

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Nikki is just playful, she likes to tease. The MC and she know that they'll be fucking like animals very soon, but this little game of theirs is making things much more interesting. We're not talking about months of wait. I enjoy this kind of thing in real life to be honest.
That's why Nikki's path is one is the most interesting and exciting in the game together with Rachel and may be Roxy. It also helps that her model is different than most of the other MGs in UoP (who are quite lookalike to be honest).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivyxxx and Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's why Nikki's path is one is the most interesting and exciting in the game together with Rachel and may be Roxy. It also helps that her model is different than most of the other MGs in UoP (who are quite lookalike to be honest).
The three you mentioned are indeed THE BEST paths in the game, and the sexiest models for me too, as explained here:

This weekend I finally went through the last 2 updates.
Conclusion: we need MUCH MORE Lexi and Nikki!
Teeeee-heee!!!

- Best girls so far: Rachel, Roxy and Nikki. Lexi's side story is growing on me (sadly she's just a side fuck).

- Most boring girls: Ashley and Sara. Seriously, their stories make me yawn.

- OK girls but I don't care much about them: Carol, Yuki (this makes me sad :( ), and all the others I haven't mentioned yet.

On a different topic, I tried to come up with 3 games with sex animations as good or better than this one. I failed.
I'm sad that Yuki's story turned out to be a waste of possibilities. So boring, such a weird pace...
Let's see if the future thruple with Carol makes it worth it pursuing both of them, because right now I'd rather skip all Carol scenes.

Slenderito

Apr 26, 2022
Hey all. This was not on the OP and search did not give any result. I'm posting it so Android buddies can play and enjoy it.
Mega
DarkAssassin's port w/Sacho's WT Mod. v1.1.5 extended.
Hey! Do you have the update University of problems 1.2.0 with sanchomod? If you have it, I really appreciate if you share the link!. Thank you

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hey! Do you have the update University of problems 1.2.0 with sanchomod? If you have it, I really appreciate if you share the link!. Thank you
I remember downloading that from DarkAssassin's blog page but the blog page is deleted now. I found this on some other site.

Since its not from DA's blog page I cant confirm if its the same link I downloaded but name checks out at least. If its not save files will not open so give it a try.

Reactions: Slenderito

Slenderito

Apr 26, 2022
I remember downloading that from DarkAssassin's blog page but the blog page is deleted now. I found this on some other site.
Mega
Since its not from DA's blog page I cant confirm if its the same link I downloaded but name checks out at least. If its not save files will not open so give it a try.
I will try it! Thanks so much!

Reactions: Amon617

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
so harem or 1 relationship if so I'm going after Rachel
I thick Rachel has some crossing paths with some girls. To me, Sara and Carol are the obvious ones. Maybe Roxy could be included but I kind of doubt it becaıse she is not like Rachel at all, two very different women. Ashley could be with MC and Rachel but compare to Sara, Ashley is not as mature as Sara so Rachel could be someone who Ashley can look up to. Rachel and Nikki could be a match. Nikki is not as extreme as Roxy and more incontrol with her emotions. She is smart and does not let others to use her like Roxy in her past and consedirate like Rachel towards others as we see how she treats Sara, backs her up against frat boys. Overall if there will be some branches with Rachel, Sara and Carol should be the right choices for MC to have menage a trois.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes