sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Yeah, a storyline with Abby is in the plans. But:
1) This path will most likely be added closer to the final or afterwards
2) I'm not sure how appropriate this content would be for Patreon and for Steam (in the future). So most likely the Abby branch will be published as an add on. Or maybe not. Anyway, I have yet to think about it.
i actually thought you are creating a path secretly.. :p i see a way if MC choose not to help carol and not interfere between abby and carol talk which happen in dorm(2 times i think ) and choose to go A with ivy in grand prize , then she post Pic in PUC chat .. eventually abby know about MC so she decide to mingle with MC etc ---obviously you have lot of rework if you are not planned it before :p

essay way make her a victim rather a lady-villain or throw her to sasha as a sex-toy, sasha is already interested in her

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
I'm really enjoyed and like to see that happy face of the girls during and after having sex with MC. Animation and images are really good quality. This one of the most impressive games so I will give it 9.5/10, just only because the faces of female characters are very similar and difficult to distinguish. Especially there are extra scenes and replays if you miss some of the plot.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I thought he released every month and a half ish, it's been almost two months. :unsure:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I thought he released every month and a half ish, it's been almost two months. :unsure:
Things also get more complex as an AVN progresses. To have a similar amount of good content from release to release eventually takes longer to produce. While every six weeks is a nice pace for a lot of people, I don't mind the dev that takes 4, 5, 6 months but produces three or four hours of engaging content.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Things also get more complex as an AVN progresses. To have a similar amount of good content from release to release eventually takes longer to produce. While every six weeks is a nice pace for a lot of people, I don't mind the dev that takes 4, 5, 6 months but produces three or four hours of engaging content.
I don't mind either, trust me, I was just concerned is all :)

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Some good news about 1.2.5 - it's almost ready and we should see it in a few days. :cool:

[News] Dev's blog #69
Hey there!
I hope to have both versions of the 1.2.5 update ready for release on June 28-29.

Basic:
  • 1 big event with Roxy -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Sara -- 100% complete
  • 2 events with Carol -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path) -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Rachel (2 versions) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
Compared to the last news post, the final list of events has been expanded with one small event with Rachel.
Extended:
  • 1 event with Nikki -- 95% complete
  • 1 event with Sara -- 80% complete
2) Renders and animations:
Basic:
  • 1137 renders and 12 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
Extended:
  • 117 renders and 6 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I started playing two days ago.
And I really like it. I am at 0.65 in the walkthrough.
The girls look nice, but somehow their faces look sometimes a bit to male.
Personally, it seems to be something in the cheekbones.
The sexscenes are great.

But have we again a hidden foot fetish?
All girls are walking on bare feet and have the same dark nail polish.

Reactions: doritomagneto

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
ashley b.png
does someone have a save before this scene with ashley bad path, Im doing the story with her in good path but im curious .

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 2725530
does someone have a save before this scene with ashley bad path, Im doing the story with her in good path but im curious .
After you see Ivy's scene, you are going to see Ashley leaving the other room and when she sees you, you will tell her that there is something on her lips. It's an awkward scene but it shows how fucked up the sorority is.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes