Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
After you see Ivy's scene, you are going to see Ashley leaving the other room and when she sees you, you will tell her that there is something on her lips. It's an awkward scene but it shows how fucked up the sorority is.
ty but i would still like to see the entirety of the events so i still would like a save files is someone have it

Reactions: biniweti

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Thought this may have been asked, but couldn't find it. Has anyone been able to get PVULewd #115? It should be the first item for the current version, 1.2.0 (wasn't at the end of 1.1.5). I play enough variations that I've gotten all of the scenes naturally, but this didn't trigger, and I don't know where it would fall since the first scene I get after waking up is the Ashley scene that thriggers PVULewd #116.

I'm wondering if there's a glitch because the Carol item (#114, from the end of 1.1.5) comes up as a "double" picture, and if the open spot is simply an error.

Picture for reference.

View attachment 2677675

EDIT: UnRen shows that it was this Rachel render, but Rachel wasn't in either of the last two episodes, so no clue how or where it would trigger...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where are these pics in the game?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
After you see Ivy's scene, you are going to see Ashley leaving the other room and when she sees you, you will tell her that there is something on her lips. It's an awkward scene but it shows how fucked up the sorority is.
Do anyone really play Ashley bad route? I don't even know this path exist.:eek:

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
You need to make decisions wise, you never know what affection it will have for future things.. thats why i had to play the game from the party again... Ashley and the opportunities with her worth more for me than a fuck with Ivy. So good advice, save as much as u want fun with the girls!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Of course. I have 4 different saves and in one of them I'm dating neither Sara nor Ashley. It makes it much easier to make certain decisions, for example to fuck Ivy. If you want to see every scene in the game, you should try it.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Without walk-through I got on her good route only on my third playthrough. In my experience she is not easy to get if you play first time. The same with Rachel who is my fav.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I downloaded the android version, i liked it very much. If the update comes out, how can i keep my saves?
Ren'Py should have created a folder with the saves on your device. Next time you download and play the game, it will look for that folder and those saves. I'm on a PC so I can't give you specifics, but if you can do a search on your device, you should be able to find the folder and confirm it's there.

Where are these pics in the game?
There's an "app" on the phone in the game. I can't remember which button, but it's called "PVU Lewds".

Just like checking messages, in-game social media posts, and tracking your stats with the girls, you just pull up the phone and click on the app button.

Reactions: chuckypetya

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Ren'Py should have created a folder with the saves on your device. Next time you download and play the game, it will look for that folder and those saves. I'm on a PC so I can't give you specifics, but if you can do a search on your device, you should be able to find the folder and confirm it's there.

There's an "app" on the phone in the game. I can't remember which button, but it's called "PVU Lewds".

Just like checking messages, in-game social media posts, and tracking your stats with the girls, you just pull up the phone and click on the app button.
Thank you, it works on the PC for me too, but its the first time i played it on my phone :)

Okay, i check the phone!

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Son of Durin

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
1.2.5 update is out! :)

Update 1.2.5 is ready!

Basic version -
Extended version -

General release - July 2.

Changelog:
Main:
1) Renders:
  • 1143 renders and 12 animations (+ 141 renders, 6 animations, and 6 PVU Lewd pics in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • 1 big event with Roxy
  • 1 big event with Sara +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 events with Carol
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path
  • 1 small event with Rachel (2 versions)
  • 1 additional event with Nikki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 additional event with Ashley
Minor:
  • some bug fixes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Full game (Basic version):

• PC -
  • MAC -
  • Android - (Thanks to )
Update patch to v1.2.5 (Install this patch only on v1.2.0 Basic or v1.2.0 Extended):

How to install the update patch:

• PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough:

Enjoy, it's just the basic version though.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
will this come to and end where i will have to choose onlyu a girl ? or we can continue to be with most of them?? cuz i really can't choose..a harem route woul d be much apprechiatewd...i love all of them..damnm.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
will this come to and end where i will have to choose onlyu a girl ? or we can continue to be with most of them?? cuz i really can't choose..a harem route woul d be much apprechiatewd...i love all of them..damnm.
well dev did said it will be, but we will see, since there are paths already in game
https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v1-2-extended-fix-1-dreamnow.65957/post-8467250

https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v1-2-extended-fix-1-dreamnow.65957/post-4803665

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UniversityOfProblems-1.2.5Basic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes