Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thought this may have been asked, but couldn't find it. Has anyone been able to get PVULewd #115? It should be the first item for the current version, 1.2.0 (wasn't at the end of 1.1.5). I play enough variations that I've gotten all of the scenes naturally, but this didn't trigger, and I don't know where it would fall since the first scene I get after waking up is the Ashley scene that thriggers PVULewd #116.

I'm wondering if there's a glitch because the Carol item (#114, from the end of 1.1.5) comes up as a "double" picture, and if the open spot is simply an error.

Picture for reference.

Lewd115.png

EDIT: UnRen shows that it was this Rachel render, but Rachel wasn't in either of the last two episodes, so no clue how or where it would trigger...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Thought this may have been asked, but couldn't find it. Has anyone been able to get PVULewd #115? It should be the first item for the current version, 1.2.0 (wasn't at the end of 1.1.5). I play enough variations that I've gotten all of the scenes naturally, but this didn't trigger, and I don't know where it would fall since the first scene I get after waking up is the Ashley scene that thriggers PVULewd #116.

I'm wondering if there's a glitch because the Carol item (#114, from the end of 1.1.5) comes up as a "double" picture, and if the open spot is simply an error.

Picture for reference.

EDIT: UnRen shows that it was this Rachel render, but Rachel wasn't in either of the last two episodes, so no clue how or where it would trigger...

I had the same issue, replayed using the PDF guide and was able to get scene, when going to see Sasha need to pick help Rachel, instead of the other two options.

https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v1-2-extended-fix-1-dreamnow.65957/post-10762841

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
This week's update says development is mostly back on schedule, with release planned for later this month.

Hey there!
- Ended (Nikki and Ashley won, again)
Most likely, I will put Nikki and Ashley on pause in a similar poll for the 1.3.0 update
- Ended (Sara and Nikki won)
Currently, about 80-85% of the planned scope of work has been completed (applies to the basic version). The Extended version is not yet in development.
The roughly scheduled release date for version 1.2.5 is the second half of June.
  • 1 big event with Roxy -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Sara -- 95% complete
  • 2 events with Carol -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 0% complete
Roughly speaking, all I have left to do is make an additional event with Ashley and add a few finishing touches to Sara's event.
Extended:
  • 1 event with Nikki -- 0% complete
  • 1 event with Sara -- 0% complete
2) Renders and animations:
Basic:
  • 950 renders and 11 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
Extended:
  • Nothing so far
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
After rewatching the casting scene with Lexi, I can assert she has the second sexiest model of the game after Rachel.
Maybe that's because she doesn't have the same body type as 90% of the others, who are imperfect copies of Rachel's body. Lexi is curvy, her legs are more straight, and the dev also portrayed her in some positions that were hot as fuck in that scene. Besides, she has a naughty personality; she could be up there with Rachel and Roxy in that regard.
The same applies more or less to Nikki (although she's not that naughty); we need more Lexi and Nikki, more Roxy and Rachel, and less of boring models that look all the same.

Reactions: Huskyxgood

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
After rewatching the casting scene with Lexi, I can assert she has the second sexiest model of the game after Rachel.
Maybe that's because she doesn't have the same body type as 90% of the others, who are imperfect copies of Rachel's body. Lexi is curvy, her legs are more straight, and the dev also portrayed her in some positions that were hot as fuck in that scene. Besides, she has a naughty personality; she could be up there with Rachel and Roxy in that regard.
The same applies more or less to Nikki (although she's not that naughty); we need more Lexi and Nikki, more Roxy and Rachel, and less of boring models that look all the same.
Rachel is my favorite girl in this game. But I wonder what kind of naughty personality you found in her.
She is quite a traditional girl, a bit on the introvert side, very feminine and with good taste in clothes, looks and everything.
I would say she is quite close to type of the girls that I would pursue IRL.
But to call her naughty just because the poor girl haven't had sex for long time, seem to me a bit of exaggeration. ;)

Reactions: Aristos and Paynne

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Once again, never use "we" when expressing your own opinion, it's ridiculous. That goes for all.
I guess almost as ridiculous as refusing to acknoledge that's a very common way of speaking that doesn't mean "every single person agrees with this."

Rachel is my favorite girl in this game. But I wonder what kind of naughty personality you found in her.
She is quite a traditional girl, a bit on the introvert side, very feminine and with good taste in clothes, looks and everything.
I would say she is quite close to type of the girls that I would pursue IRL.
But to call her naughty just because the poor girl haven't had sex for long time, seem to me a bit of exaggeration. ;)
Are you serious? Her sex scenes are naughty and sexy as fuck. I don't see her as an introvert either, not at all. She's just professional when she's not in intimate situations. You don't need to be a slut in your social life to be naughty with your lover. Roxy is naughty in a slutty way (not complaining either), while Rachel is naughty in a more erotic, teasing way.

I agree with you, in real life I would pursue either her or a Nikki type. Rachel is pure perfection in every possible way.

Batchman

Feb 15, 2020
was there any particular reason why the most of girls have same face? saving assets or dev just wants them to look the same? I mean look at the banner, they look like sisters :unsure:

Reactions: Beduin123

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
was there any particular reason why the most of girls have same face? saving assets or dev just wants them to look the same? I mean look at the banner, they look like sisters :unsure:
Maybe the dev hadn't enough money to buy more models at the start of the project. This shit is expensive and DAZ isn't stupid. If there's a new game on Patreon, itch.io, etc. they check if the dev paid for all the used assets from their store.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This has been addressed by the Dev before (search his name within this thread). Basically, he admitted to having a preference that you can see in the faces (Carol/Rachel in particular, but similarities in all of them), and a major preference in body type.

Many of them are the same base asset with just enough tweaks to make them different (hair color/style, eye color, etc.), but they generally cast the same silhouette and have very similar facial construction (cheek bones, chin, overall shape, nose).

Reactions: Batchman
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, a storyline with Abby is in the plans. But:
1) This path will most likely be added closer to the final or afterwards
2) I'm not sure how appropriate this content would be for Patreon and for Steam (in the future).
It's scary to imagine what hardcore stuff you consider for Abby's route. She's depraved but not a bloody maniac or a loli lover.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Yeah, a storyline with Abby is in the plans. But:
1) This path will most likely be added closer to the final or afterwards
2) I'm not sure how appropriate this content would be for Patreon and for Steam (in the future). So most likely the Abby branch will be published as an add on. Or maybe not. Anyway, I have yet to think about it.
i actually thought you are creating a path secretly.. :p i see a way if MC choose not to help carol and not interfere between abby and carol talk which happen in dorm(2 times i think ) and choose to go A with ivy in grand prize , then she post Pic in PUC chat .. eventually abby know about MC so she decide to mingle with MC etc ---obviously you have lot of rework if you are not planned it before :p

essay way make her a victim rather a lady-villain or throw her to sasha as a sex-toy, sasha is already interested in her

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
I'm really enjoyed and like to see that happy face of the girls during and after having sex with MC. Animation and images are really good quality. This one of the most impressive games so I will give it 9.5/10, just only because the faces of female characters are very similar and difficult to distinguish. Especially there are extra scenes and replays if you miss some of the plot.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes