Utezk

Sep 5, 2022
Thank you so much for your work! It's a great pleasure to play your game. Interesting dialogues, a good plot and a beautiful picture! I wish you well and success in everything!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
University of Problems [v1.2.5 Basic] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.54 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - / MAC- ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You misunderstand what files are available. There is an old version (one month, two... whenever the previous release was made) that has an extended version. That has a compressed version (and a non-compressed version; although since it is out of date to get it you'd likely need to hunt through the entire thread to find it). Then there is a new release that has only a basic version. The extended release does not exist yet, even for highest tier patrons.

Note the difference in the version number (1.2 versus 1.2.5). The Compressor is basically downloading files from here and then posting a compressed version of those files. None of the compressions are "new content" compared to what is already downloadable.
indeed ty i missed that *.5" version addition.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
What does extended version include compared to basic?
Much more scenes will rarely get posted though and saves are in no way compatible.

Modified to explain where and when they are compatible, although was not my main point.
Saves whilst in extended scene's will not load in the normal game, thus as I posted the two versions are not compatible, which is true. Saves that are made in scenes that are not extended, only scenes are compatible, so as long as you know it's not an extended scene you can save. If you save at a point you don't know if it is compatible or not, it will not load if it's extended or normal confusing yes I agree. So IMO safest way is to either save in extended and play extended versions or save in normal miss extra scenes and be safe. Long-winded IMO unnecessary explanation but accurate.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Much more scenes will rarely get posted though and saves are in no way compatible.
Fake news. Saves are completely compatible, always have been. Please don't confuse folks. They can use the same saves for Basic or Extended. The only saves that won't load proper are if someone makes a save during an Extended scene and later attempts to load that in a pending Basic... which there's zero reason to do something like that so it's considered irrelevant.

Regards.

mcniff

Nov 8, 2018
Fake news. Saves are completely compatible, always have been. Please don't confuse folks. They can use the same saves for Basic or Extended. The only saves that won't load proper are if someone makes a save during an Extended scene and later attempts to load that in a pending Basic... which there's zero reason to do something like that so it's considered irrelevant.

Regards.
Your highness, the commoners already dare to crave your release :mad:
What message do you wish me to relay?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Your highness, the commoners already dare to crave your release :mad:
What message do you wish me to relay?
:ROFLMAO:
Good sir, please relay that I simply use Basic to prep the mod Core for Extended. Mod releases are generally always only on Extended, barring a few rare past exceptions. The mod's "SaveFixer" is for relieving those who don't possess patience for the VN proper (Ext) to be released (which is usually a couple days).

Commoners... :ROFLMAO: I'm but a simple redneck myself, I'm as common as they get but with above-average wilderness survival skills.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Commoners... :ROFLMAO: I'm but a simple redneck myself, I'm as common as they get but with above-average wilderness survival skills.
Since when is an above average whiskey consumption and tolerance a survival skill outside of chornobyl?

JK you do great work on mods.

mcniff

Nov 8, 2018
:ROFLMAO:
Good sir, please relay that I simply use Basic to prep the mod Core for Extended. Mod releases are generally always only on Extended, barring a few rare past exceptions. The mod's "SaveFixer" is for relieving those who don't possess patience for the VN proper (Ext) to be released (which is usually a couple days).

My lord, your exquisitely crafted message has successfully appeased the feeble minds of the peasantry.
Impatience will be dealt with swiftly and severely!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Impatience will be dealt with swiftly and severely!
That'll be the day, sir, that'll certainly be the day... alas, we can conjure but a brief vision of that glorious day post-consumption of endless mead... and strumpets.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is this what it's like Sancho1969?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I repeat.... strumpets! :p Whiskey and strumpets make almost anything tolerable.

I am but a commoner craving Extended. Basic is like a 2oz Kale salad before it's Extended 16oz ribeye (medium-rare of course).

BTW, I've a new release coming very very soon... and a new level of Core coding epicness imho. Details elsewhere.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I repeat.... strumpets! :p Whiskey and strumpets make almost anything tolerable.

I am but a commoner craving Extended. Basic is like a 2oz Kale salad before it's Extended 16oz ribeye.

BTW, I've a new release coming very very soon... and a new level of Core coding epicness imho. Details elsewhere.
Kale isn't food; it's something you feed to food.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes