OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Do anyone know the difference between Ashley Good path and Bad path? Is there a huge personality difference or she is being taken advantage/ being fucked by others in Bad path?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
SanchoNote

A few tidbits potentially worth knowing about.
  • An interesting new variable was introduced: " roxy_pregnant_path ". Didn't see that coming, did ya?
Do you think a Roxy-only playthrough is needed so that she won't break up with us? She used to be so cool, but already we could lose points with her for screwing around with other girls.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Your Extended is likely fine then. The "Basic" that is linked in the OP isn't "updated" in accordance to that Fix note though. That update must have been supplied to supporters after the VN's links were created... just my best guesstimate.
Just tested it, the patch was not applied already so I have added it to my original post - will request OP to be updated also.

Reactions: Sancho1969

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
University of Problems [v1.2.5 Extended + Fix#1]
PC/Mac/Android/Update Patch - MEGA | - Walkthrough - MEGA
*Update patch to v1.2.5 Extended (Install this patch only on v1.2.0/v1.2.5 Basic or v1.2.0 Extended)

Fix #1
  • The "Sayer 'cleo' is not defined" error has been fixed - MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
legend

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just tested it, the patch was not applied already so I have added it to my original post - will request OP to be updated also.
FYI that "Fix Patch" is only for Basic.... it has the wrong options, functions, and phone scripts for Extended.

Edit: Indeed, that "Fix" is Basic specific. Do NOT apply it to an Extended version.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
FYI that "Fix Patch" is only for Basic.... it has the wrong options script for Extended (other files are incorrect as well).

Edit: Indeed, that "Fix" is Basic specific. Do NOT apply it to an Extended version.
Well that's confusing because that's exactly what's mentioned on the extended release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well that's confusing because that's exactly what's mentioned on the extended release.

I DL'd the one in your post... it has the "Basic" Options, Functions, and Phone scripts. Extended is always different for these three scripts in the RPA. The Character script is fine (the real fix), but the Fix has to be VN type specific... the dev will need to issue one for Basic and another for Extended... he should know this... hell, I do.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
I DL'd the one in your post... it has the "Basic" Options, Functions, and Phone scripts. Extended is always different for these three scripts in the RPA. The Character script is fine (the real fix), but the Fix has to be VN type specific... the dev will need to issue one for Basic and another for Extended... he should know this... hell, I do.
Can you check this fix for me to see if it has the correct functions for extended - (this one is 100% from the extended release post).
It could be I downloaded the wrong one if he is supplying different fixes for basic vs extended.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can you check this fix for me to see if it has the correct functions for extended - MEGA (this one is 100% from the extended release post).
It could be I downloaded the wrong one he is supplying different fixes for basic vs extended.
Standby....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can you check this fix for me to see if it has the correct functions for extended - MEGA (this one is 100% from the extended release post).
It could be I downloaded the wrong one if he is supplying different fixes for basic vs extended.
That is for "Basic". Here's proofs:
define config.version = "1.2.5-(Basic)"

That patch doesn't have the "Functions" script Extended unlocks:

This is how Extended "Functions" script unlocks always appear:

There's even more code I could post to prove it's Basic but I promise you that link in the post I'm replying to is for "Basic" and not "Extended".

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
That is for "Basic". Here's proofs:
define config.version = "1.2.5-(Basic)"

That patch doesn't have the "Functions" script Extended unlocks:

This is how Extended "Functions" script unlocks always appear:

There's more but I promise you that link in the post I'm replying to is for "Basic" and not "Extended".
Fair enough, no idea then lol, if that's the fix he's providing on his extended post not much I can do apart from just not post it I guess as its "incorrect".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fair enough, no idea then lol, if that's the fix he's providing on his extended post not much I can do apart from just not post it I guess as its "incorrect".
Indeed, it's not for you to fix bud. I could make a correct "Fix" patch for Extended (update only) but I'm not going to right now as the dev will surely hear about it from those who used the "Basic to Extended" patch first (the one in your original Ext post) and make an adjustment.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
University of Problems [v1.2.5 Extended]
PC/Mac/Android/Update Patch - MEGA |
Walkthrough - MEGA
*Update patch to v1.2.5 Extended (Install this patch only on v1.2.0/v1.2.5 Basic or v1.2.0 Extended)

Sancho's HotFix (Unmodded)
for "Basic Update patch to v1.2.5 Extended"
Temporary until dev supplies his own correct Extended "Fix #1"

Until resolved officially by the dev, this will resolve the "Sayer 'cleo' is not defined" issue that "Fix #1" for "Basic" resolves.

This hotfix is pure and unmodded. I simply replaced Extended's update patch "Character" script with the dev corrected one which puts "Cleo" back in play. Nothing more, nothing less.

Installation: Copy the contents of the zip inside the VN's "/game" folder, overwriting when prompted.
Uninstallation: Reinstall the VN.
Download

Regards.

Reactions: Soucer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
bruh Sara is too cute for the regular degenerate that populates this place myself included

lovely dork
She's my main girl - fits with what I look for IRL. Now, if we could get a little red tint in her hair (she already has the perfect little patch on the pubis ;)).

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Will we EVER get a proper Natalie sex scene? Besides the first one in the Extended Version back in the days there is NONE! I like her character model the most yet she always gets excluded for well animated sex scenes (not talking about blowjob stuff but actual sex). And it appears she is the ONLY one who gets that treatment. Is she cursed or something like that? Even in the last version the focus was more on Mallory than on her... I see the two new extra scenes in the current extended version and they have freaking awesome animations. Why does Natalie not get a treatment like that at some point? I'm really curious...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will we EVER get a proper Natalie sex scene? Besides the first one in the Extended Version back in the days there is NONE! I like her character model the most yet she always gets excluded for well animated sex scenes (not talking about blowjob stuff but actual sex). And it appears she is the ONLY one who gets that treatment. Is she cursed or something like that? Even in the last version the focus was more on Mallory than on her... I see the two new extra scenes in the current extended version and they have freaking awesome animations. Why does Natalie not get a treatment like that at some point? I'm really curious...
Dunno, but she's definitely no longer considered a main LI if you take into consideration she had her main page in the gallery and was recently replaced with Nikki (Nat now being moved to "Others"). Other than that, who knows? I don't think this VN was storyboarded 100% before being initiated, so there's been a few "wing it" moments I've noticed myself.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes