Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
the compressed version is neither near the most recent posts, nor is it updated to v1.2.5, it's still at v1.2.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
University of Problems [v1.2.5 Extended ] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.64 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
TOO MANY good games to play today!!!

Fortunatly, I have an excuse to NOT download this update since it's the Basic edition :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully the thread will be back on the front page if a hero leaks the extended version. I would hate to miss it ;)

Kylson23

Apr 24, 2019
Universidad de Problemas [v1.2.5 Básica] [DreamNow]

COMPRIMIDO

TAMAÑO ~ 1,64 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD PC / MAC - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
University of Problems [v1.2.5 Basic] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.64 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD PC / MAC - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

when you click a download link it says 1.2.0 extended instead of 1.2.5 basic.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Of course. I have 4 different saves and in one of them I'm dating neither Sara nor Ashley. It makes it much easier to make certain decisions, for example to fuck Ivy. If you want to see every scene in the game, you should try it.
AFAAIK though there is no "bad ashley" route persay though right? Unless by bad ashley you just mean failing her encouragement test questions to get her to not join sorority?

I just remember you see her at the party coming out of the guys room, then she basically never talks to you again, and that's the end of her interactions.

Or has he added more stuff and she starts talking to you again?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
AFAAIK though there is no "bad ashley" route persay though right? Unless by bad ashley you just mean failing her encouragement test questions to get her to not join sorority?

I just remember you see her at the party coming out of the guys room, then she basically never talks to you again, and that's the end of her interactions.

Or has he added more stuff and she starts talking to you again?
That's what I meant. By bad Ashley route I mean the path where she joins the sorority and she's no longer a LI.
I call it bad because the MC will no longer have any relationship with her, and because we know the kind of stuff that girls have to go through in that sorority.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
when you click a download link it says 1.2.0 extended instead of 1.2.5 basic.
adjusted
University of Problems [v1.2.Extended ] [DreamNow]

The link I was given to compress was for the extended version...

I will compress in a moment

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
adjusted

The link I was given to compress was for the extended version...

I will compress in a moment
No, but the thread is still missing the non-compressed extended version file haha- seems like that'd come before the compressed.

If im understanding both of you correctly - right now we have links to the Basic version non-compressed, and the extended version-compressed, so do you want more scenes and low fi graphs or gud grafix and less scenes :LOL:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
No, but the thread is still missing the non-compressed extended version file haha- seems like that'd come before the compressed.

If im understanding both of you correctly - right now we have links to the Basic version non-compressed, and the extended version-compressed, so do you want more scenes and low fi graphs or gud grafix and less scenes :LOL:
Compressed

Compressed

Will have two versions; I'm just running a task. (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Compressed

Compressed

Will have two versions; I'm just running a task. (y)
Lol ty but I'm saying put out the UNCOMPRESSED extended version first, since that isnt even posted.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

redle

Apr 12, 2017

You misunderstand what files are available. There is an old version (one month, two... whenever the previous release was made) that has an extended version. That has a compressed version (and a non-compressed version; although since it is out of date to get it you'd likely need to hunt through the entire thread to find it). Then there is a new release that has only a basic version. The extended release does not exist yet, even for highest tier patrons.

Note the difference in the version number (1.2 versus 1.2.5). The Compressor is basically downloading files from here and then posting a compressed version of those files. None of the compressions are "new content" compared to what is already downloadable.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes