Oct 10, 2022
ALWAYS expect disaster if you're playing full-on man-ho. Just waiting to see who blows up first (well, actually, it looks like Ash blows up before it really starts if you "accept your prize". ;))
No I didn't win the grand prize, I needed to have a voucher for tattoo removal and I happened to win a voucher for tattoo shop.;) Even for full-on man-ho route, grand prize would be stupid. Carol simple said stay away from black chokers, Rachel said be nice and I was kinda excited about Nikki's offer. No idea about prize and Ash relation though.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
No I didn't win the grand prize, I needed to have a voucher for tattoo removal and I happened to win a voucher for tattoo shop.;) Even for full-on man-ho route, grand prize would be stupid. Carol simple said stay away from black chokers, Rachel said be nice and I was kinda excited about Nikki's offer. No idea about prize and Ash relation though.
I play enough routes to get the full man-ho experience. Kind of let Pokemon: gotta fuck 'em all!

Aug 14, 2019
About to check this one out again for the first time since like, 2021 and I'm excited to give it another shot! Also, funny as fuck, but someone dead ass stole entire sections of my review, reposted it as their own and got more likes than mine did. Hilarious and petty. Never seen anything like it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
About to check this one out again for the first time since like, 2021 and I'm excited to give it another shot! Also, funny as fuck, but someone dead ass stole entire sections of my review, reposted it as their own and got more likes than mine did. Hilarious and petty. Never seen anything like it.
Plagiarism as the highest form of flattery? ;)

Starbor

Sep 20, 2020
also, how to unlock this secret image?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the campus free roam when you leave the hospital on the Rachel path you need to get the thigh massage with Rachel in her apartment. Don't insist on a massage, have a snack, then watch TV, offer a massage, pick three other options before you choose thighs.

Edit: For the background you need to knock on Sara's door to talk to her and tell the truth during the aforementioned free roam.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightMarco

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
UPDATE

I replayed the game from the beginning and with the official pdf guide I was able to get Rachel lawyer office scene, not sure what I missed but at any rate caught up until the next update.

Missing Rachel in 1.2.O

okay if this is already been asked and I missed it, sorry.

Started the game over multiple times and even started at the beginning and just ignore about every girl but Rachel. Also made sure picked Rachel when visiting Sasha. but never get the below with Rachel.

Thanks

1.2.0 Rachel
There are two variants of this event:
1) If the MC is dating Rachel  they both go to the lawyer that Sasha provided  the MC will meet a new character and + 1 RACHEL
2) If the MC and Rachel are not dating  the second version of the event in which Rachel goes to the lawyer alone (friends route)
replayed multiple time never got it to a point where meeting with lawyer o
r

V1.2.0
114 – Complete “1.2.0 Rachel” (it is required that the MC is dating Rachel

so downloaded gallery un-locker. hoped didnt break came for future episodes.

1684015973267.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fangjoe24

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
Hey! Before downloading the game i searched through this thread. There were many posts/replies that praised the quality of scenes.
As far as i am in game (first party at the fraternity ) - Every scene is like 3 FPS tops. Are those the remains of early game versions? Or maybe there is something wrong with my game? (PC is not the problem here. 16g of RAM, 6c/12t cpu/3060ti and separate nvme for system and other files)

Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. I already like this game. :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey! Before downloading the game i searched through this thread. There were many posts/replies that praised the quality of scenes.
As far as i am in game (first party at the fraternity ) - Every scene is like 3 FPS tops. Are those the remains of early game versions? Or maybe there is something wrong with my game? (PC is not the problem here. 16g of RAM, 6c/12t cpu/3060ti and separate nvme for system and other files)

Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. I already like this game. :)
Depending upon where you were seeing the earliest comments, it may have been more about the render quality than the animation. I went back and checked, and, yeah, the Roxy BJ scene in the shower is a pretty rudimentary low-render animation (only 3 or 4 frames making up the head bobbing); I compared that to the most recent Roxy scene where MC is ass-fucking her in her apartment, and that animation has a much higher number of frames and looks much, much smoother.

So, if someone was writing about something beyond the first couple of installments, they could be talking about the actual animations; if before installment 3 or 4, may just be their opinions about the renders, as they've always been top notch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _MooSe

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
Depending upon where you were seeing the earliest comments, it may have been more about the render quality than the animation. I went back and checked, and, yeah, the Roxy BJ scene in the shower is a pretty rudimentary low-render animation (only 3 or 4 frames making up the head bobbing); I compared that to the most recent Roxy scene where MC is ass-fucking her in her apartment, and that animation has a much higher number of frames and looks much, much smoother.

So, if someone was writing about something beyond the first couple of installments, they could be talking about the actual animations; if before installment 3 or 4, may just be their opinions about the renders, as they've always been top notch.
Not that's some quality answers right there. Thank you, kind sir!

Reactions: Son of Durin

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
in the new version added new scenes?? or the last scenes were in 1.5?
Quite a lot, actually. The scenes with Roxy are some of the best in terms of graphics and content. And Nikki has some important advance in her story. Ashley has some good content as well as Lexi.

Reactions: bo77om
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes