Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What's going on with the compressed versions? Recently there are non for so many games... did I miss something?
It's not coming from the devs. If no one else compress the games there won't be one. But there's a compressed version of this game in this thread.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
That's you. Must be a party pooper. :p :ROFLMAO:

BS aside I don't alter what you can and can't do with the OEM code... that's not what SanchoMod has ever done.
No idea, it could be my desktop. Although this has happened to another game with a Sancho Mod.

Umm... View attachment 2592114
This is not Japanese style, like come on, EVERYONE knows it's Chinese modern style, Chunli from Street Fighters has been rocking it for a long time. This part of the dialogue is plain stupid.
In fairness to the writing, the MC is written as a bit of a fucking idiot.

Reactions: JayZeee

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No idea, it could be my desktop. Although this has happened to another game with a Sancho Mod.

In fairness to the writing, the MC is written as a bit of a fucking idiot.
In
Dunno bud. I don't change any actions of movement in a freeroam, that's 100% dev code. You previously said "it only lets me click on the left". What is on the right of whatever specifically your talking about that you can't click?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Dunno bud. I don't change any actions of movement in a freeroam, that's 100% dev code. You previously said "it only lets me click on the left". What is on the right of whatever specifically your talking about that you can't click?
It was during the party when you meet Sara and she's being taunted by the douchebags.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It was during the party when you meet Sara and she's being taunted by the douchebags.
I've had to restart the game three times since I started, and never had an issue in the roams. Also been using Sancho since the second time around.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Our definitions of "specifically" are apparently different. I'll grasp at a couple straws nonetheless.

In the kitchen there's nothing to click on the right... only the characters on the screen or the down arrow:
1683165345174.png

If you click on Sara then there's only a menu choice to proceed to the final of the freeroam or exit back to the kitchen, again there's nothing to click on the right:
1683165499509.png

Again, what specifically on the right are you saying you can't click bud?

All the navigation "arrows" are the dev's code, I've got nothing to do with any of them except telling you where they go / what they do.
1683165741705.png

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
All the navigation "arrows" are the dev's code, I've got nothing to do with any of them except telling you where they go / what they do.
View attachment 2594310
It was when you walked into the party, couldn't click on Carol, then couldn't click on the people sitting on the couch. No matter. I have a number of play throughs, so I have managed to get most of the gallery unlocked now.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
She may be easy-ish to "get", but she's not exactly straightforward to keep.
Never had any problems in keeping Roxy around. Just be a little rough in sex with her, she likes it, but be nice in attitude. Quite natural.

Unlike Rachel whom I got and kept only after the third run. Or Ashley who is the hardest to get initially - it's not obvious from the game IMO, so I had to search for the way with her online.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Roxy is really the best girl. Wild and adorable the same time.
Also I want to know which scene is Rachel new scene in v1.2.0 update? Can someone point out for me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: bo77om

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
It's already in this thread. Many times. The search engine is your hero if you don't know how to read a thread a little backwards.
View attachment 2595581
I use the search function all of the time but never to locate a compressed version of a game, because I don't know what to enter.

I tried 'university of problems compressed' and selected 'search everywhere' and got a 7-page response.

I tried 'compressed' and selected 'this thread' and got an 8-page response.

If someone could provide an example of what should be entered in the search function that will provide something better than what I've tried, I would greatly appreciate it!

• Angry
Reactions: sztrb

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
iff you check the Genre
spoilers there is 1 tag double
3DCG, Male protagonist, Romance , School setting, Animated, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, PoV, Humor, Voyeurism, Sex toys, Bdsm, Interracial, Milf, Creampie, Groping this is what is posted in the spoiler of this novel OP post

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If someone could provide an example of what should be entered in the search function that will provide something better than what I've tried, I would greatly appreciate it!
Okay, pal. I don't want to be mean, but if you see the 1312. "compressed"-post in a week in this forum, it's just annoying. So please excuse my sarcastic behaviour in my last post. I'll help you.

At first, you should enter the thread of the game you need. It helps a lot. The next step is simple. Just type "compressed" + actual version to sort out older versions. See:
How to find compressed versions in this thread.png

If you do it right, you get some results like this:
surprise surprise.png

If you click the very first result you will be directed to the post you need:
you dont say.png

You're welcome!

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes