tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The update from the Dev has arrived, with confirmation of the content and a date for release - the good news is that we will not have to wait very long :)

Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
The main news of this post: with the 0.6.5 update, official cheats will be added in the game. You can access them through the in-game phone, the PVU Cheats application. A brief guide to this application can be found in the attached images.
This version of the cheats is not the final one, the PVU Cheats application will be finalized in the future.
At the moment, the cheats are only available for the Extended version, because I didn't have enough time to adapt this feature for the Basic one. But the Basic version will also get official cheats in the future! (In v0.7.0, I guess)
At the moment, the following functions are available to you:
  • changing the MC's characteristics
  • changing relationships with the main girls
  • unlocking all memories, extra content and phone's backgrounds
Cheats are disabled by default, so if you don't want to use this feature, then no one will force you to do it. You can also disable it at any time. It's your choice.
However, if you change your mind in the future, you will be able to access the blocked content and get the missing points of lust, intelligence and so on at any time in a couple of seconds!
The next important news is that in v0.6.5 you'll have an opportunity to getting compromising information on William Pollard. This main event will concern how good the MC's relationship with Kim is, and whether he met her at all.
If you have not made any mistakes with Kim before, then you'll almost complete one of the five directions for finding compromising material (this direction associated with Melkor Ind).
However, if this is not your option, then you still have 4 other directions left. Everything is ahead, stay tuned.
  • main event with Kim (3 versions)
  • 1 regular and 1 big event with Rachel
  • 1 big event with Natalie
  • 1 small event with Yuki and Carol
  • 1 big event with Yuki
  • 1 event with Sara
  • a couple phone dialogues with Vlad
2) Renders and animations:
About 610 renders and 5 animations are ready
3) Minor changes: PVU Cheats, code optimization, some bugfixes

p6s9y6c9h

Apr 15, 2021
Please tell me where version 6.0 ends? I can’t understand if it’s a bug or if the game I made at the moment is over? It was a night with Roxy in her apartment, she made me breakfast in bed in the morning, then the hero went to the hostel, went to Carol's - she had a choice whether to go on a date or break off relations and remain friends (I canceled the date, deciding that it was already it will be too bad of me, because I do not love her).
The game automatically tells you whether the game has ended or not.
By quoting that "You have completed this version of the game."

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
  • 1 big event with Yuki
This sounds interesting.

I hope the MC will finally man up and will we get a chance to tell Yuki to leave Carol the fuck alone, instead of him continuing to let Yuki think of a plan to fuck his girlfriend.

Reactions: Tantamount69

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I would totally pay the £8 to get the update right now if there wasn't going to be an extras version right after the second patreon charge. By then it'll be up on this site anyway.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I would totally pay the £8 to get the update right now if there wasn't going to be an extras version right after the second patreon charge. By then it'll be up on this site anyway.
It might be worth a try - the Early Access to the Basic version has just dropped (about an hour ago), and the Extras version is promised in the next 12-24 hours, so you could pay your £8, grab the Extras version tomorrow, and then drop your subscription. :) (Of course, you then have the same dilema at the end of October).

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Early Access to the Basic version is now available to Early Access Patreon Supporters. Extended version is due to follow in the next 12-24 hours.

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.6.5
Thank you all for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Game (Basic version):
  • PC - |
  • MAC - |
  • (Thanks to DarkAssassin)
Walkthrough: |
Game (Extended version): Will be available in the next 12-24 hours.
1) As I mentioned in the last news post, official cheats have been added to the game. But at the moment this feature is not available in the Basic version. Most likely I'll solve this issue in v0.7.0.
  • ~610 renders and 5 animations ( +104 renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • main event with Kim (3 versions)
  • 1 regular and 1 big event with Rachel
  • 1 big event with Natalie (+1 in the Extended ver)
  • 1 big event with Yuki (+ 1 in the Extended ver)
  • 1 event with Sara
  • a couple phone dialogues with Vlad
3) New in-game phone app - PVU Cheats (Only for Extended version for now. Most likely I'll solve this issue in v0.7.0)
  • changing the MC's characteristics
  • changing relationships with the main girls
  • unlocking all memories, all extra content and all phone's backgrounds
Cheats are disabled by default, so if you don't want to use this feature, then no one will force you to do it. You can also disable it at any time. It's your choice.
However, if you change your mind in the future, you will be able to access the blocked content and get the missing points of lust, intelligence and so on at any time in a couple of seconds!
Minor:
  • some code optimization
  • bug fixes as usual

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
It might be worth a try - the Early Access to the Basic version has just dropped (about an hour ago), and the Extras version is promised in the next 12-24 hours, so you could pay your £8, grab the Extras version tomorrow, and then drop your subscription. :) (Of course, you then have the same dilema at the end of October).
Heck, I'll try, If it doesn't work out it's just a lesson learned. I do like to support the Devs now and then anyway.

edit: rofl I timed this post well didn't I?

Reactions: tonydurrant

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 2540M
SHA1SUM: 8bf7a725568f8a76dd5b538b365d02e2fd9630ef
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah better wait for the extended version. Seems like everything good is behind that one.

The Natalie scene pissed me off. I sure hope the extended version is way better. All that for damn oral.

May 8, 2017
Why does the MC never take his socks off during sex? Is there something wrong with his feet? :unsure:
I don't either... I always thought it was common to leave socks on during... Granted I do it for medical reasons, but I have never thought about whether other people take their socks off or not during sex... Also it always seemed like its just extra work that doesn't need to be done when in the heat of the moment...

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes