Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Greetings! could you add some big boobed and butt characters? i don't meant you should mess with the "supermodel-realistic" look of the game but just add a few characters that have more curves! thnx!
And with long flowing hair too. I read that this kinds of girls are not your ideal type but it would be good to add them to the game for variety, girls like in Brightlord or the one in Measuring my Cum

I'll review the game after i finish it. Loving it so far!

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Good looking renders baited me into trying this out, unfortunately every woman has identical body shape, story is bland and characters range from okay to awful (especially Sasha, holy shit what a cunt). Dropped the game shortly after the scene where Yuki tries to get into Carol's pants.
Not for me, good luck further.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
With every update the animations are becoming better and better - yet the dialogs are getting stupider and the writing keep going from bad to worst.
All girls just like that out of the blue may say 'Tee-hee'. The search found 155 instances of that parasitic substance. Some examples:
Rachel: "Tee-hee, thank you." etc
Carol: "No, tee-hee... I was just kidding." "Tee-hee, wait a second..." etc
Roxy: "Tee-hee." or "Ahhha! You dirty bastard, tee-hee..." etc
Yuki: "I didn't think so, tee-hee."
Kim: "Tee-hee..."
etc ad nauseum
There are lengthy retarded dialogs:
Rachel: "True, but I believe a huge mechanism like college will not break if it lacks one small detail like me."
MC: "Well... I doubt anyone considers you just a 'small detail'."
Now you are left to wonder - is she saying that she is small cog in the machine yet trying to match the MC low IQ or is she mentally challenged?
After all this I'll wait 4-5 updates, before trying it again.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The renders are excellent, but the dialogue, the interaction between the characters gives me too much of a "M'Lady" vibe. It is unfortunate that there is only one route in the game and that is the simp route.

Reactions: Meridian

DDL

Jan 8, 2021
There are some bugs I encounter (maybe because I "blew up the bar" ?):
Notices that won't go away (point adding, scene unlocking, phone messages)
Some pictures missing
(Hemm, didn't got through the three-post rule yet...)

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
1st playthrough goddamnit!this game is fucking awesome,liked the story,loved the girls.likeable MC.torn between rachel and carol,but il pick rachel anytime of the day.good job dev!

DDL

Jan 8, 2021
There are some bugs I encounter (maybe because I "blew up the bar" ?):
Notices that won't go away (point adding, scene unlocking, phone messages)
Some pictures missing
(Hemm, didn't got through the three-post rule yet...)
Yeah, I think I broke the game a little...

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Are the extra scenes playable in the actual game? like when I went to the clothing store with carol there was no blowjob but there is in the extra.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
With every update the animations are becoming better and better - yet the dialogs are getting stupider and the writing keep going from bad to worst.
All girls just like that out of the blue may say 'Tee-hee'. The search found 155 instances of that parasitic substance. Some examples:
etc ad nauseum
Rachel: "True, but I believe a huge mechanism like college will not break if it lacks one small detail like me."
Now you are left to wonder - is she saying that she is small cog in the machine yet trying to match the MC low IQ or is she mentally challenged?
What? For real?

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
etc ad nauseum
Hahaha. Well this game has an excessive amount "Tee-hee" and some other games have *Chuckles* :ROFLMAO:

Aug 2, 2018
Sorry if I ask a solved question but I never get a message back from Roxy after the initial message, I finished the game on 3 runs and still nothing.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Great game, first time played it and loved it! Tho I played it as a harem one, just to get a feel of the girls. Can someone tell me what are the routes in order to unlock everything? How many saves do I need or can you get full Gallery unlocked with Mod perhaps?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Strangely, I have not received a Patreon email this week with a status update, but the Dev has updated Discord with the following information.
_________

Week 44
1) Written dialogues for (in total):
- main event with Kim (3 versions)
- a couple phone dialogues with Vlad
- 1 regular and 1 big event with Rachel
- 1 big event with Natalie
- 1 big event with Yuki
- 1 small event with Yuki and Carol
- 1 event with Sara
2) About 610 renders and 5 animation are ready
_________

I'm guessing that the Dev will release an update by the end of the week (which would be the normal schedule), but I have not yet seen anything to confirm this. I have been hoping for the continuation of the massage with Yuki, and rather hope that this will be it. :D

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Strangely, I have not received a Patreon email this week with a status update, but the Dev has updated Discord with the following information.
_________

Week 44
1) Written dialogues for (in total):
- main event with Kim (3 versions)
- a couple phone dialogues with Vlad
- 1 regular and 1 big event with Rachel
- 1 big event with Natalie
- 1 big event with Yuki
- 1 small event with Yuki and Carol
- 1 event with Sara
2) About 610 renders and 5 animation are ready
_________

I'm guessing that the Dev will release an update by the end of the week (which would be the normal schedule), but I have not yet seen anything to confirm this. I have been hoping for the continuation of the massage with Yuki, and rather hope that this will be it. :D
YES, Rachel!!!

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes