P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah DreamNow - probably my bad as I was using the multi-mod by ShaddyModda

Could only extract the *.rpyc files from the *.rpa files for the original version locally via Unren.bat so I can't compare the two "update4.rpy" files from the original and the mod. As ShaddyModda has obviously been able to extract the *.rpy files he'll have to compare them and update his mod accordingly if they're different.

Feel free to attach the "update4.rpy" file if you want and I'll compare it to the mod version - unless he beats me to it.
Managed to extract the *.rpyc and decompile the *.rpy files using another version of Unren DreamNow and tracked the missing lines. As suspected, ShaddyModda missed the additional two lines between "$ renpy.pause ()" and "jump update5" in the following section of "update4.rpy":

$ carol_event_17 = 1
scene black with dissolve
$ renpy.pause ()
if phone_pics_14 > 0:
jump ending1
jump update5

Obviously "update4.rpy" will be updated again in the next version to replace "jump ending1" with something else, so I'll watch out for that when it comes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630822940417.png

Done .. happy play times!
https://f95zone.to/threads/short-stories-chapter-i-once-in-the-laundromat-dreamnow.93335/
Hey man is it possible to upload short stories chapter 1? the link is . Really appreciate it
Your best bet is to put in an official upload request (see here) and look at some recent examples in the Game Requests forum. That way it can be added to the top of the thread.
O.K. funny story actually ... this lesbian protagonist short story was the 1st game DreamNow gave us,
in september last year, when he got his dev badge and everything.
https://f95zone.to/threads/short-stories-ch-1-v1-0-dreamnow.62300/

Anyone can find it searching DreamNow on this site, it is titled Short Stories Chapter 1

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Yuki is such an annoying character overall, DEVs should learn from Alexandra how to setup Lesbian characters-love triangles.

And the MC thoughs are so dumb in regards to her, she's trying to get in his GF pants and he is "awwww she is such a good friend, let me teach her how to fuck my GF", such a beta move.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is testing his Gf, because she is kind of all over the place, like MC gets hurt so bad
he wakes up in a hospital by the douche hanging around his gf house, that is where
rux resides also, not to mention becoming a sex slave 4 some lez skank and her skanks
just to get his GF outta the same house.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys, what means - Bad variant? v0.6.0 Basic - event with Carol (good and bad variants)

BestSumy

May 22, 2021

Done .. happy play times!
https://f95zone.to/threads/short-stories-chapter-i-once-in-the-laundromat-dreamnow.93335/

O.K. funny story actually ... this lesbian protagonist short story was the 1st game DreamNow gave us,
in september last year, when he got his dev badge and everything.
https://f95zone.to/threads/short-stories-ch-1-v1-0-dreamnow.62300/

Anyone can find it searching DreamNow on this site, it is titled Short Stories Chapter 1
Really appreciate!

Aug 13, 2021
Choices don't matter. Even if you don't have enough points to choose an option, the characters will say you made that choice. It happened to me every time. But I really enjoyed the game.

mestrexota

Mar 6, 2021
Some critiques and suggestions:

ASHLEY
- I like how she's being handled. The innocent girl who wants to prove to the world she is a grown up. I would love to see her showing it to the other girls how mature she is using the MC, of course.

RACHEL - I like the pace. The MC pushes and she resists. She could get a real boyfriend of her age – The MC would be devastated – But he doesn't satisfy her sexually...

SARA - Her being shy and secretive is what makes her interesting. I would love this route to go the most romantic way possible. With a sex scene where they are screwing under Ashley's sleeping.

ROXY - I hated how fast she got from cold-heart pervert to sensitive and in love. I would like the MC to screw up hard with her, so she goes back to just doing pervert things to him – While the MC tries to fixes the shit he has done.

NATALIE - I like the way this is going. Give us more physical exercises with erotism.

CAROL - I love how Carol is mysterious and always horny. I wish she has some secrets to spice up things. What if the MC enters the Sorority Mansion and find all the bad the stuff Carol and Abby did, then end up locked by Abby. Now he is a prisoner too, like Carol is.

ABBY - She uses the MC as sexual slave with some BDSM shit for a while. Carol saves him by ruining her own life telling everything to everyone on social media – Or just a bluff, faking it using the help from Vlad and Marco.

YUKI - She's here for a threesome. Just make it happen! Also naked oily massages. Like Nuru Massage.

Reactions: AwsHen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah ... on all of those points ... rux is already in 2 routes:
MC manhandles her - she just screws him, so you got your strictly nimpho/sex maniac.
MC is playing the lovable guy in a complicated relationship with a wonderful bombshell,
you got your babe throbbing shenanigans.

The mansion - sneaking around there got MC in a hospital, passed out, out cold by the maximus, so not sure what other half assed plot of a moron MC seeking death you want.
Also, MC can already ask someone get Carol outta there and fight the gurls in there for it.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
RACHEL - I like the pace. The MC pushes and she resists. She could get a real boyfriend of her age – The MC would be devastated – But he doesn't satisfy her sexually...
Eh, at the start of the game she already has a husband who doesn't satisfy, why would she need another one of those?
CAROL - I love how Carol is mysterious and always horny. I wish she has some secrets to spice up things. What if the MC enters the Sorority Mansion and find all the bad the stuff Carol and Abby did, then end up locked by Abby. Now he is a prisoner too, like Carol is.
Why would MC do that? He has already tried that and failed miserably. And now he has better avenues for handling Abby.
ABBY - She uses the MC as sexual slave with some BDSM shit for a while. Carol saves him by ruining her own life telling everything to everyone on social media – Or just a bluff, faking it using the help from Vlad and Marco.
That doesn't sound like Abby's style at all. She gets them by corrupting them, not by imprisoning them.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Speaking on behalf of MC on these topics ... are y”all pent up on belittling the MC here?

The teacher is a wonderful woman and MC totally satisfies, but she is smart, not a
gurl at 1st love. Also, she knows what woeing is and takes things slow.

You seem to want MC from the rough rux run to dominate his teacher.
MC is not usually that way, he only gets that way whenever rux goads him for it.

Some critiques and suggestions:

ASHLEY
- I like how she's being handled. The innocent girl who wants to prove to the world she is a grown up. I would love to see her showing it to the other girls how mature she is using the MC, of course.

SARA - Her being shy and secretive is what makes her interesting. I would love this route to go the most romantic way possible. With a sex scene where they are screwing under Ashley's sleeping.

ROXY - I hated how fast she got from cold-heart pervert to sensitive and in love. I would like the MC to screw up hard with her, so she goes back to just doing pervert things to him – While the MC tries to fixes the shit he has done.

NATALIE - I like the way this is going. Give us more physical exercises with erotism.

YUKI - She's here for a threesome. Just make it happen! Also naked oily massages. Like Nuru Massage.
Eh, at the start of the game she already has a husband who doesn't satisfy, why would she need another one of those?

Why would MC do that? He has already tried that and failed miserably. And now he has better avenues for handling Abby.

That doesn't sound like Abby's style at all. She gets them by corrupting them, not by imprisoning them.

Reactions: linkinn

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is some news from the Dev concerning v0.6.5

1631119913653.png
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
  • main event with Kim
  • event with Rachel
  • event with Natalie
So far, there are only 3 ready events. For now, I want to complete the rendering of images and animations for already written dialogs, and then I'll decide which events will be added next. This is a difficult decision since I have too many ideas, but the possibilities for their implementation are limited.
The only event that will definitely be added to the list above is the event with Yuki. But rest of the monthly update content will be selected later.
In v0.6.5, you will have the opportunity to try to close one of the directions for searching for compromising material on the president of the PVU - William Pollard.
This main event will be related to Kim. So if you maintain a good relationship with her, then you can benefit from this (in addition to hot nights with Kim, of course).
Let me remind you that there were 5 directions available to you in total. And in the next update, you'll be able to successfully close one of them!
According to the preliminary results of this , Rachel is again in the lead. It's pretty obvious that she is taking the first place again...
But this time I would also like to pay attention to the 2nd and 3rd places - Yuki and Natalie. I think they have a large gap from the rest of the girls. And I think they justly deserved it.
This will not reduce Rachel's additional content, but it will allow Yuki and Natalie to get a little more screen time.
I hope many of you agree that these two heroines quite rarely appear on the screen. So, If the poll results will remain the same, then:
  • Rachel will get one additional big event
  • The already written regular event with Natalie will be expanded to a large one
  • More content with Yuki will be added to already planned event
2) Renders and animations:
About 220 renders and 1 animations are ready
3) Minor changes: I started developing a new application for the in-game phone. But more about that a little later.
Dream Now

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes