Aug 13, 2021
Why do most games here, especially recent ones, no longer have the option to choose the default main character name? I don't want to change the name and it's so embarrassing to use your name in a adult game and I don't want to have to put in a random name because I feel like I'm a schizophrenic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One usually has to hit enter and defaults kick in.
Then, there are the player filler ones, or the yournamehere ones.
Why u do not want to be brad pit or leo di caprio or idris elba or denzel is beyond me.
None of them are suffering of any kind of illness to keep you away from your fantasy.

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, I found a bug in this version, if u go on a date with Carol, it will play the sex scene from 0.3.5, but it will continue the story from there all over again, and when you again make it to this version gym scene, it will go on a date with carol again, an play everything from 0.3.5 again, over and over again.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Why do most games here, especially recent ones, no longer have the option to choose the default main character name? I don't want to change the name and it's so embarrassing to use your name in a adult game and I don't want to have to put in a random name because I feel like I'm a schizophrenic.
Have you considered the name Harry Hardwood? It's funny and appropriate for AVNs.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Hello, I found a bug in this version, if u go on a date with Carol, it will play the sex scene from 0.3.5, but it will continue the story from there all over again, and when you again make it to this version gym scene, it will go on a date with carol again, an play everything from 0.3.5 again, over and over again.
Already mentioned here - https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-6-0-extented-dreamnow.65957/post-6496945
Followed up by the Dev here - https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-6-0-extented-dreamnow.65957/post-6497796
Waiting for ShaddyModda to respond here - https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-6-0-extented-dreamnow.65957/post-6499247

Basically, it looks like for the multi-mod ShaddyModda didn't realize "update4.rpy" (Carol date) had been updated. Can't confirm as for me Unren fails to extract the *.rpy files.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you pledge your services of eating women up to help someone?
There you are the subdued dude going down on them babes.
With rux ... you can be asertive or reflexive.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
what hard submission means with Roxy?
Just as it sounds. MC treats her roughly, like an object, a toy with no regard for her feelings. It isn't entirely clear where that path will lead, but there have been some hints (in Roxy's thoughts) that it might not be good.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Anyone here managed to decompile the *.rpy files after extracting the *.rpyc files with Unren? Tried versions 0.9 & 0.91 of Unren but it throws up errors.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Hey guys
When do you think we can have an android 0.6.0 extended MODDED version ?
Thanks
Just use a JoiPlay. It's so much better, and you can use all pc mods with ease.

Why are the scenes of the extented version not embedded in the game flow?
It's really annoying to have to watch/play the scenes separately.
Yep, i even just don't play them. And it's a shame, because most of them, can be realy easy implemented into the storyline.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone here managed to decompile the *.rpy files after extracting the *.rpyc files with Unren? Tried versions 0.9 & 0.91 of Unren but it throws up errors.
Even v 0.91 has problems with some games. Look for a version by Vesper in the Unren thread somewhere. I keep saying there should be a new thread with the new work but it hasn't happened yet.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes