Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
No harem tag I see so I'm going to have to choose at some point? Does pursing different girls block others or is the dev just going to crash all your relationships at some point? I haven't started the game yet.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I basically thought so. Then started thinking in a different direction. In short, confused) Everyone screws up)

Ok, thanks, and do you believe it yourself that Extended version will be here soon? Or maybe you got it already? I don't see a single cue yet. And my fears seem not to be in vain 'cause a month ago, for example, it was already added here. And 2 months ago...
*spooky mulder voice * I want to believe :ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No harem tag I see so I'm going to have to choose at some point? Does pursing different girls block others or is the dev just going to crash all your relationships at some point? I haven't started the game yet.
i guess we will found out near the end of game, there is at least that, who knows what devs wants year after that post
1635875027249.png

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
*spooky mulder voice * I want to believe :ROFLMAO:
Not funny. Honestly, I don't understand a damn thing about the reason of dividing the game into these 2 versions. Make one, but with extra scenes in. If you don't want to JUST don't open. That's it. Sucks. In short, enough of my whining here, nothing will change)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Not funny. Honestly, I don't understand a damn thing about the reason of dividing the game into these 2 versions. Make one, but with extra scenes in. If you don't want to JUST don't open. That's it. Sucks. In short, enough of my whining here, nothing will change)
Oh, please. Don't be a dumb-ass! He does it to encourage higher-tier patreons. He's trying to make a living off this. It'll show up here eventually. Until then, you either have to be patient or cough up a $20 sub.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Oh, please. Don't be a dumb-ass! He does it to encourage higher-tier patreons. He's trying to make a living off this. It'll show up here eventually. Until then, you either have to be patient or cough up a $20 sub.

What's wrong with you? And what's the point of writing obvious things?) Don't you see overtones of irony in my words, nah? Just a game, just whining about) And your 'dumb-ass' ruins everything) Well, take it easy and good luck)

Reactions: nastymunky

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
It's been my experience that the only way to get the extended edition uploaded to this site is to download the basic one. The day after I do it always seems to drop in just like magic. I'm convinced that it is a conspiracy aimed only at wasting my bandwidth.
Our whole life is one huge conspiracy, didn't you know?) And if you let me, I can give you my two cents)

Well, there is actually no problem with playing the basic version. In fact, it's just two extra scenes every time, no more, no less. But for those who've already played the extended one and know what it is, it will be difficult to accept the fact that you will no longer be able to look deeper. It's like a 'I have seen things I can't unsee')).

And if you still let me (let 'dumb-ass' say), there is absolutely no problem with paying for a game and getting all the benefits. That's not the point. I'm ready to pay, but only once. I mean to buy a game, the finished product, the final version. But to become the dev's patron, to pay every month, to inspire him/her, to wait time after time and receive only the next small part of a big story, a small piece of a huge puzzle..., you know? And before anyone says it, I DO RESPECT both sides. I have nothing against it and I don't want to offend anyone, it's all right, and it's the way it should be 'cause every job must be paid for. It's just not for me in this form. That's it.

This web's a great thing and the only convenient platform where I've managed to find and get the extended version without any problems a couple of updates ago when I first found out about the game. I think that's why we're all here)

Reactions: LSC82

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
As long as it lets us know when basic vs main release and doesn't not have a main release (that's when heroes release)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Don't forget to vote, the further development of the game depends on this.
This post was created to collect all polls in one place. All available polls related to the development will be added here.
($5+ tiers)
Poll about girls for extra events for v0.7.5 Extended ($50+ tiers) (Would be added later)
Previous polls (don't forget that you can change your vote).

(not for patrons only)

Not related to the game:
($10+)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Don't forget to vote, the further development of the game depends on this.
This post was created to collect all polls in one place. All available polls related to the development will be added here.
($5+ tiers)
Poll about girls for extra events for v0.7.5 Extended ($50+ tiers) (Would be added later)
Previous polls (don't forget that you can change your vote).

(not for patrons only)

Not related to the game:
($10+)
Good thing about the Steam realease for all those who cant afford to be patreons, a one time pay for the full experience is always the best way to attract fans.(yeah i know and sorry for the german steam users heard that they are blocked...)

UG18

Feb 7, 2019
University_of_Problems-0.7.0-(Extended)-pc:

University_of_Problems-0.7.0-(Extended)-mac:

University_of_Problems-v0.7.0-Extended-DA.apk:

Update: Sorry guys, i forgot to add the walkthrough guide:

Also a patch if you already got the basic version:

How to install the patch:

PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.

MAC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.

Changelog (in addition to Basic content):

• 1 expanded scene with Ashley and 1 new scene with Roxy + Nikki
  • 86 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The extended version is nice, but I do wonder how much more he'd get done per update if he just worked on nothing but the game and not the extra renders/scenes.

Reactions: BorgiaBou and Webs

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 3171M
SHA1SUM: 7075711eab85381ed49d6cdefa33de6074c8101b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
University of Problems [v0.7.0 Extended] [DreamNow] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.08 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1017 MB
- -

Original Mac Size: 3.05 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 983 MB
- - -

Compressed v0.7.0 Basic to Extended Patch Size: 106 MB
-

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
both in the basic and extended version I had only one scene with carol:WutFace:. looks like I need to change few choices :rolleyes:
The extended version does not change the number of scenes, it merely unlocks the lewd gallery on your phone and changes the outcomes of some scenes or provides "What If" scenarios in the Extras.

Webs

Sep 25, 2018
The extended version is nice, but I do wonder how much more he'd get done per update if he just worked on nothing but the game and not the extra renders/scenes.
I'm with you on that! This dev has been one of the more reliable ones, in terms of actually having good consistency in uploading. And this game is one of my favorites, really wish he would just do one version and release content quicker but then again I think he makes decent money from patreons for the extended version? Either way, he's been a great dev so far!!

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes