LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's been my experience that the only way to get the extended edition uploaded to this site is to download the basic one. The day after I do it always seems to drop in just like magic. I'm convinced that it is a conspiracy aimed only at wasting my bandwidth.
So did you bite the bullet? lol
The new patching option is nice.

I have one complaint/suggestion about the game, bring back Ashley with her hair extended, the bun really doesn't look all that great.

Reactions: NewTricks

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
University_of_Problems-0.7.0-(Extended)-pc:

Mega

University_of_Problems-0.7.0-(Extended)-mac:

Mega

University_of_Problems-v0.7.0-Extended-DA.apk:

Mega

Update: Sorry guys, i forgot to added the walkthrough guide:

Mega

Also a patch if you already got the basic version:

Mega

How to install the patch:

PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.

MAC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.

Changelog (in addition to Basic content):

• 1 expanded scene with Ashley and 1 new scene with Roxy + Nikki
  • 86 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos
I love you dude, thank you!

Reactions: phreadom

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I don't think it's going to be what you and the MC are expecting, the way she's been acting I think she's going to have a one time affair with him, leave on her trip and not come back.
That's enough for me lol. As long as MC gets one good nut with her, I'm fine. I been chasing her since the beginning and my fall backs are Sara and Ashley.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So did you bite the bullet? lol
The new patching option is nice.

I have one complaint/suggestion about the game, bring back Ashley with her hair extended, the bun really doesn't look all that great.
You know I did it yesterday. This is obvious. Because the update came today :)

I do like just adding a patch rather than redownloading the whole thing I must admit.

Reactions: Fixi and LSC82

tekepeim

Nov 24, 2018
Hi, I have lost my previous saves. So I've lost some Ashley memories. Could someone send his lasts saves? Thanks!

Jan 21, 2018
Why was the update taken down?
I wanna download the extended version but is there any issue with it currently or is it safe to download?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You know I did it yesterday. This is obvious. Because the update came today :)

I do like just adding a patch rather than redownloading the whole thing I must admit.
Thank you for your hard work lol.

But yeah with the new option things become better, win-win for all of us.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I completely agree with Ashley constantly asking if she is sure she wants to go further is super fucking annoying and it kills the libido. Tired of seeing this trope in almost every game I play on here. :(

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I completely agree with Ashley constantly asking if she is sure she wants to go further is super fucking annoying and it kills the libido. Tired of seeing this trope in almost every game I play on here. :(
Meh , there are other crazy redhead chicks there ;) . In my main playthrough i dont even help Ashley ... forgot about her , but i am reminded via the gallery. I mean we have Sara which plays into the naive innocent girl.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Meh , there are other crazy redhead chicks there ;) . In my main playthrough i dont even help Ashley ... forgot about her , but i am reminded via the gallery. I mean we have Sara which plays into the naive innocent girl.
They play to slightly different stereotypes, Sara is standard good girl, the one to marry.
Ashley is the naive and inexperienced but super horny.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
They play to slightly different stereotypes, Sara is standard good girl, the one to marry.
Ashley is the naive and inexperienced but super horny.
Eventually all will turn horny , which leaves us with naive and inexperienced. So not a great win .

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry dev, someone slaps Rachel around and then threatens her?! I would have charged the ex-husband right there and killed him. I've seen too many cases on the news where the abusive husband/boyfriend gets jealous, comes back, and kills his ex-wife or girlfriend. The body usually turns up missing for weeks to months. One life usually gets ruined anyway, it might as well be mine instead of someone I care for.

Rachel.jpg

Reactions: HansDampf788

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most of the time .. it is not about what you do or think or who you are.
Babes do not see you as their savior or a provider or even BF material in this game.
MC is a quick pump / careless shoulder to support them / some nobody they can
hustle into getting them help for nothing.

She could not care less about MC, but she cares more about her husband ...
Yeah ... the situation is like that ... despite all the posturing, that asshole
seems just a nuisance to her ... unfortunately ... so beating him up will just alienate MC.
Sorry dev, someone slaps Rachel around and then threatens her?! I would have charged the ex-husband right there and killed him. I've seen too many cases on the news where the abusive husband/boyfriend gets jealous, comes back, and kills his ex-wife or girlfriend. The body usually turns up missing for weeks to months. One life usually gets ruined anyway, it might as well be mine instead of someone I care for.

View attachment 1483080
Babes love to use and abuse guys hanging around because they do not give a damn about them .. they see MC like just some nobody with the right tool to puncture their tingly bits is all.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
University of Problems [v0.7.0 Basic]

• Gallery Unlocker Mod

• All Memories Scene Unlocked
• All Extra Scene Unlocked

Download Mod : Mega

Download Mod : Mega [v0.6.5 Extended]

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Here
Can you please update the mod for the extended version?
And can you add an unlocker for PVU lewd pictures?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes