Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Bro... I'm divorced with 2 kids lol.
What a twist!)) Don't even know whether to sympathize with you or to be happy for) And... well, then it's clear why you fell for a young and sexy divorcee Rachel))) There's something to it, nah?)) If anything, I'm sorry for my sense of humor, man) We're all hooked on this game like nuts)

By the way, Carol's obviously my Number One, seems to be an ideal young relationship) Unless, of course, you're divorced with 2 kids)))

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What a twist!)) Don't even know whether to sympathize with you or to be happy for) And... well, then it's clear why you fell for a young and sexy divorcee Rachel))) There's something to it, nah?)) If anything, I'm sorry for my sense of humor, man) We're all hooked on this game like nuts)

By the way, Carol's obviously my Number One, seems to be an ideal young relationship) Unless, of course, you're divorced with 2 kids)))
No need for an apology. You're good man. Carol is fine (that foot fetish content is sexy as fuck) but the relationship moved way too fast for me...I like a bit of a slow burn with relationships in games..Kinda ruins the fun when you immediately start saying you love each other.
Ashley and Sara on the other hand....that's the good stuff.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
No need for an apology. You're good man. Carol is fine (that foot fetish content is sexy as fuck) but the relationship moved way too fast for me...I like a bit of a slow burn with relationships in games..Kinda ruins the fun when you immediately start saying you love each other.
Ashley and Sara on the other hand....that's the good stuff.
Well, it's just that many people DO NOT understand humor and its harmless basis.

I'll try to explain my point of view regarding Carol and 'an ideal young relationship' in general. When you're young, you often lose that fine line between strong feelings and a mixture of euphoria and physical desires, you know? You don't even really know how to behave in such a situation when these emotions show up out of the blue. Whether it's fast or not, you just don't care, you just go with the flow, perhaps not noticing any mistakes and consequences. But it's all right 'cause no one knows how long it will last. You both think it's forever, start making plans for the future, revealing yourselves and dragging each other into your own problems. From the outside, it may seem like a rapid development of the relationship, but you feel that way at this moment. But again, we must pay tribute to Carol 'cause there's some internal conflict going on. At first she's been asking herself if it's all fast, good or bad, but young nature takes over; and it's hard to resist it, especially in the conditions of everything happening around and how the MC shows himself in relation to all aspects of her personal life and others whose problems he's not indifferent to. You know?

Life is life, but as for the game, that's why I prefer a relationship with Carol, it's a good mix of emotions and sex, feelings and attraction. Especially since she opened up to the MC, it bribed me so bad. That's all. Everyone experiences it in their own way and sees the pros and cons of such a plot development. As for me, there's nothing fast here.

And I'm very grateful to DreamNow for giving us such an additional opportunity to develop along the path of reliability and romance with modest Sara and curiosity and sexual becoming with naive and stubborn Ashley. And somewhere deep down, each of us believes that being on Sara's path is the only sure way to build a strong foundation for the future, or to fool around a little and enjoy a gradual immersion into the world of unforgettable fantasies and liberation, which will undoubtedly make a stunning virgin fall in love with the MC.

Of course, it's not for 'starting low, aiming high' red-headed numpho Roxy)) The case when having wild desire and looking for just an excuse for unbridled sex and the MC's nature as well leads to a gradual miraculous transformation of a passionate beauty, reveals her sensual nature. You just start to believe that things can work out that way and grow into something more 'cause it's not just that the MC's taming this tigress) It would be stupid just to change a girl with no a single desire to develop something with her, not only related to sex.

Well, Rachel. A typical 'a student and a teacher' story. It's worth mentioning, a gorgeous and sexy teacher with a lack of sexual satisfaction) And again, DreamNow wrote our hero as a typical knight on a white horse, whom it's impossible not to fall into 'cause he's so fucking skillfully looking for an approach to any female quickly becoming a part of her life and filling the necessary voids)

I hope you got the gist of why Carol wins in this scenario for me. I'm not a fan of her (even though I chose her), and don't single her out as something unique and irreplaceable. I get real pleasure going through the stories of each heroine, clinging to every moment and every trait of their personalities (well, what's the point of playing then any other way, nah?). It's just that Carol successfully fell under what I would like to see in a game, and what I experienced in my personal life more than once during my student days back then and not only...

Oh, yes, I completely forgot Yuki. There's definitely something to it too, I haven't tasted it yet)) Haven't succumbed to the dev's trick) But Natalie, Sasha and Kim're just passing characters for me, necessary for something specific in the plot. So I guess I'm done, thanks for your attention))

Last edited:

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
hmm, can some one indulge me in telling why i don't get the new content?

For me the game ended at Rachel's (teacher) appartement (V6.5extended), i install V7.0extended, i load my last save but it just tells me end of current game (6.5), i load up another save, but ends exactly the same.

Oct 7, 2021
hmm, can some one indulge me in telling why i don't get the new content?

For me the game ended at Rachel's (teacher) appartement (V6.5extended), i install V7.0extended, i load my last save but it just tells me end of current game (6.5), i load up another save, but ends exactly the same.
are you using any mod? because this can happen if the mod goes to the other version, if not, load the save and go back a few screens and see if the new content loads

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
are you using any mod? because this can happen if the mod goes to the other version, if not, load the save and go back a few screens and see if the new content loads
nope, usually i use wt mods but there isnt one here, i did try scrolling back though.
I was only thinking it might be a flag because of the path im on, but i have multiple LI's so im at a bit of a loss.

May 23, 2020
So I have seen many people mention that Yuki tries to get with Carol if the MC has relationship points with both of them. Does that still happen if you go for either one of them as a sole partner?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I have seen many people mention that Yuki tries to get with Carol if the MC has relationship points with both of them. Does that still happen if you go for either one of them as a sole partner?
I don't think so. I rejected Carol and the Yuki side plateaus and never picks up. But, who know what will happen in the future.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes