Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
So I have seen many people mention that Yuki tries to get with Carol if the MC has relationship points with both of them. Does that still happen if you go for either one of them as a sole partner?
Hey, here is one hundred percent info regarding what you asked about.

Rejecting Carol throughout the storyline and being completely on Yuki's path 'till the end of v0.7.0 you'll get this lesbian stuff there (eavesdropping on their conversation by the door and then seeing Yuki's emotions in the massage room, bumping into girls arguing in the hallway with the subsequent chatter in the cafe). And what will come of it, we'll find out later. So as you got it, Yuki can be your sole partner with this lesbian background, unlike Carol whom you'd never have found out about this shit with.

However, if in contrast to this, you've been completely on Carol's path with no developing the relationship with Yuki, eventually you won't get that Yuki trying to get with Carol.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021

Rejecting Carol throughout the storyline and being completely on Yuki's path 'till the end of v0.7.0 you'll get this lesbian stuff there (eavesdropping on their conversation by the door and then seeing Yuki's emotions in the massage room, bumping into girls arguing in the hallway with the subsequent chatter in the cafe). And what will come of it, we'll find out later. So as you got it, Yuki can be your sole partner with this lesbian background, unlike Carol whom you'd never have found out about this shit with.

However, if in contrast to this, you've been completely on Carol's path with no developing the relationship with Yuki, eventually you won't get that Yuki trying to get with Carol.
thanks for the explanation bro, I was also with this question

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

So, Yuki can become ours, but, will she cheat on us with Carol? Because I'm not fully understanding what you mean.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
So, Yuki can become ours, but, will she cheat on us with Carol? Because I'm not fully understanding what you mean.
Well, as the storyline tells us, Yuki and Carol used to fool around in their freshmen days back then. Eventually Carol stopped playing these games but Yuki couldn't accept it and get these dirty thoughts out of her head. And since Yuki and the MC are into their massage sessions and the MC keeps liberating the girl, all Yuki's feelings and memories came flooding back and even with greater force so she keeps trying to persuade Carol. However, Carol's like an impregnable fortress most likely because of the relationship with the MC. Although, the playthrough with the MC rejecting Carol leads to the same with her rejecting Yuki anyway. Does this mean that whether Carol is no longer interested in these lesbian games, or just the dev didn't bother with the development of this aspect? Who knows.

So leading up to your question I can assume such a scenario will be possible in the future, at least if the MC's on the path of both of them (then at least it'll make any sense). As for Yuki as a solo partner, I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen based on what we can see now.

And don't you think if Yuki cheats on us with Carol, would it be really such a cheating?) Just an extra enjoyable twist of the storyline I guess)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, as the storyline tells us, Yuki and Carol used to fool around in their freshmen days back then. Eventually Carol stopped playing these games but Yuki couldn't accept it and get these dirty thoughts out of her head. And since Yuki and the MC are into their massage sessions and the MC keeps liberating the girl, all Yuki's feelings and memories came flooding back and even with greater force so she keeps trying to persuade Carol. However, Carol's like an impregnable fortress most likely because of the relationship with the MC. Although, the playthrough with the MC rejecting Carol leads to the same with her rejecting Yuki anyway. Does this mean that whether Carol is no longer interested in these lesbian games, or just the dev didn't bother with the development of this aspect? Who knows.

So leading up to your question I can assume such a scenario will be possible in the future, at least if the MC's on the path of both of them (then at least it'll make any sense). As for Yuki as a solo partner, I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen based on what we can see now.

And don't you think if Yuki cheats on us with Carol, would it be really such a cheating?) Just an extra enjoyable twist of the storyline I guess)
As I had thought. Yuki is only a viable path if you're with Carol. As for will it be cheating? Yes. If the girl MC chooses, goes with anyone else, whether male or female, it's cheating. I'm not the guy who enjoys girl on girl scenes. Even if the MC is involved. I deal with girl on girl in a few games, it's just not my thing. And girls cheating on the MC, well, I'd just drop the game. But, thanks for explaining it better to me.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
As I had thought. Yuki is only a viable path if you're with Carol. As for will it be cheating? Yes. If the girl MC chooses, goes with anyone else, whether male or female, it's cheating. I'm not the guy who enjoys girl on girl scenes. Even if the MC is involved. I deal with girl on girl in a few games, it's just not my thing. And girls cheating on the MC, well, I'd just drop the game. But, thanks for explaining it better to me.
Wow, man, I didn't think I'd find a like-minded mate regarding this controversial aspect since my Become a RockStar experience. And as you correctly got it, my last question was a pure provocation (well, or a light form of it) to look at your reaction. I've got nothing to add to your words, it's all alien to me, it doesn't give me any pleasure either from a moral or aesthetic point. And it's not even about cheating, it's just disgusting to me. I'm not that man, whether in life or in games (although I playthrough this shit, if any, as I always try to get the most out of a game I play). So thank YOU for revealing your own point.

May 23, 2020

Well in my playthrough I was going with Carol as a sole partner, even after not helping Sara with Ashley I have had several chances to get with her but chose friendship. However at one point in the story Carol mentions doing "girlish" things with Yuki, also something was mentioned about the massage parlour, now I may just be reading to far into it but it seems like Carol is already cheating on the MC with Yuki.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Well in my playthrough I was going with Carol as a sole partner, even after not helping Sara with Ashley I have had several chances to get with her but chose friendship. However at one point in the story Carol mentions doing "girlish" things with Yuki, also something was mentioned about the massage parlour, now I may just be reading to far into it but it seems like Carol is already cheating on the MC with Yuki.
Nah, your thoughts've taken a wrong turn somewhere I guess. Certainly about Carol's 'girlish' stuff, it's harmless enough there, and there's no any implied sense. Carol mentioned Yuki once during the conversation with the MC after their date night together like 'I haven't told her anything about us yet. I can't do that to her. I can't leave her alone and move in together with you... Blah, blah, blah' Don't look for something that isn't really there. No one's cheating on anyone, at least not yet)) I'm more interested in the conflict between these two in the hallway. There may already be something intriguing here, who knows. And it's a pity this wasn't touched upon in any way in the last scene with Carol, as if nothing'd happened, and neither the MC asked Carol about it, nor Carol shared her experiences with him. Most likely, everything'll be revealed through Yuki in the upcoming update.

I turned the game inside out hanging on to every single word in dialogues and the MC's thoughts so I know what I'm talking about. There's at least no need to argue about the way everyone's taken the storyline. Don' t wanna sound critical, dude, you just can take it gotten and then you think as you want, okay?)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I see no harem tag so i think it feels out of place when the mc has no thoughts about cheating; i have a save where he is with anyone in a love relation and i think he mentions just once about sara finding out about mc fooling around with ashley, nothing else in a complete playthrough.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Unless you're on a solo Carol path, the MC is cheating left and right...
How is the MC cheating? If he's dating Carol, which I'm not, neither of them have talked about exclusivity as far as I know. Dating doesn't automatically mean they are exclusive. With me and others, there's no Carol dating. We have rejected her. So, there's no cheating anywhere in this game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How is the MC cheating? If he's dating Carol, which I'm not, neither of them have talked about exclusivity as far as I know. Dating doesn't automatically mean they are exclusive. With me and others, there's no Carol dating. We have rejected her. So, there's no cheating anywhere in this game.
By default a love relationship is monogamous. So if you don't talk about an open relationship, you're cheating. But maybe you have another view on this, to each their own

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Unless you're on a solo Carol path, the MC is cheating left and right...
Not only on Carol's solo path but Sara's, Rachel's, Roxy's (added Yuki and Ashley to this list as well).

Of course, we aren't talking about the main playthrough with the development of relationships with all the characters at the same time. You don't treat me as a complete dumbass, nah?)) And by the way for that matter, it all seems to be so exciting in terms of games, but I don't like such plot twists that lead to inevitable quarrels, breakups, tears and difficult choices. But it's turned already into a game cliche, and you've got nothing but to put up with it or find an outlet in playthrough solo paths to console your moral purity and humanity somehow with.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
By default a love relationship is monogamous. So if you don't talk about an open relationship, you're cheating. But maybe you have another view on this, to each their own
By default, this game doesn't start out with a relationship with any of the girls. Sure the dev pushes us towards Carol, but, we have the option to reject her. But, even if we start dating Carol, it's not an automatic exclusive relationship. Exclusivity needs to be discussed between the people involved. If no discussion about it happens, it's just dating.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I see no harem tag so i think it feels out of place when the mc has no thoughts about cheating; i have a save where he is with anyone in a love relation and i think he mentions just once about sara finding out about mc fooling around with ashley, nothing else in a complete playthrough.
Well, you're partly right, I got what you mean. But it's all still cheating, whatever you want to call it, even in the fact that the MC lies to each of the girls, keeping all these sinful thoughts in his head and not revealing yourself. Here you say the MC has no thoughts about cheating, but now and then he reflects on the consequences of choices made.

Technically, you're not cheating on anyone 'til you declare yourselves a couple. But I'm sure no any self-respecting girl wouldn't be happy with this kind of news and then would say I love you.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
By default, this game doesn't start out with a relationship with any of the girls. Sure the dev pushes us towards Carol, but, we have the option to reject her. But, even if we start dating Carol, it's not an automatic exclusive relationship. Exclusivity needs to be discussed between the people involved. If no discussion about it happens, it's just dating.
It's not "just dating" when Carol says she loves MC and he answers back the same. But he still can fuck around. And I've nothing against cheating here, it's just a game. It's fun to play a cheating asshole as fantasy sometimes. But it's hypocritical to reproach Carol for cheating when you can do the same

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's not "just dating" when Carol says she loves MC and he answers back the same. But he still can fuck around. And I've nothing against cheating here, it's just a game. It's fun to play a cheating asshole as fantasy sometimes. But it's hypocritical to reproach Carol for cheating when you can do the same
There still needs to be a discussion about exclusivity. Or, maybe I'm just too old and don't understand the way of you young people anymore. No. No maybes about it. Kids now a days think differently than we did/do.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Damn, man, you disappoint me. We both seem to have found an understanding with each other, you yourself were talking about cheating in its only sense, but now it's all about relationsips, either exclusive or not. You're serious? I'm out, sorry.

Reactions: Ass~God
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes