Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Damn, man, you disappoint me. We both seem to have found an understanding with each other, you yourself were talking about cheating in its only sense, but now it's all about relationsips, either exclusive or not. You're serious? I'm out, sorry.
Well, I guess there's a misunderstanding somewhere about something. Don't much matter to me. Relationships aren't automatic. Whether in life or in a game. I don't cheat and I def don't want my girls cheating on me. Until exclusivity is discussed, it's not cheating. So, you can take that how you want. No sweat off my balls.

Edit:
Let me clarify that a bit.

If I'm dating a girl or multiple girls, as the case may be, for those girls to continue to receive my attention, they can't be banging others. I also think, especially in a game, the dev needs to give the player an option to tell the girls that we are dating others and if that's a problem for them, they can move the fuck on. But, until exclusivity is discussed, it's NOT a relationship.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That's the thing early on the Dev said he wants to give the player the option to get a harem but he wasn't sure how to do it.
I have discussed this with Dev a bit. I think what you say is pretty accurate. I don't think he necessarily sees this as a harem game, but he's open to including such a path. He just hasn't figured out how the various girls will end up okay with it yet. He has made some progress as there are pretty clear indications that poly arrangements will likely be available with almost everybody. Think Carol/Yuki, Sara/Ashley, Roxy/Nikki, even Nat/Sasha... The path to sealing these deals and then moving on to a harem is still murky though.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have discussed this with Dev a bit. I think what you say is pretty accurate. I don't think he necessarily sees this as a harem game, but he's open to including such a path. He just hasn't figured out how the various girls will end up okay with it yet. He has made some progress as there are pretty clear indications that poly arrangements will likely be available with almost everybody. Think Carol/Yuki, Sara/Ashley, Roxy/Nikki, even Nat/Sasha... The path to sealing these deals and then moving on to a harem is still murky though.
So, he's teaming all the girls? Does that mean that there's really no solo paths and we have to share who we choose with another girl?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Well, I guess there's a misunderstanding somewhere about something. Don't much matter to me. Relationships aren't automatic. Whether in life or in a game. I don't cheat and I def don't want my girls cheating on me. Until exclusivity is discussed, it's not cheating. So, you can take that how you want. No sweat off my balls.

Edit:
Let me clarify that a bit.

If I'm dating a girl or multiple girls, as the case may be, for those girls to continue to receive my attention, they can't be banging others. I also think, especially in a game, the dev needs to give the player an option to tell the girls that we are dating others and if that's a problem for them, they can move the fuck on. But, until exclusivity is discussed, it's NOT a relationship.
So that's how I got you right away, no need to clarify. It's okay. As for me, it's called a free relationship. And hiding other people from each other even at the dating point and the initial one before declaring yourselves a couple is a pure lie and cheating, both to yourself and to one of your multiple partners.

We're not fighting, nah?)) Different views, no more, no less. It's just that by nature, if any either not clear to me, or beyond my understanding then I take the chip off my shoulder. No one is trying to convince you or me or anyone else. Let's agree to disagree)

Well, just so you get it, in my 30s, I'm quite conservative and old-fashioned in some ways, and I'm kind of go off-road with it sometimes, but I'm sure my parents raised me in right way.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, I have no idea what is going on in the game at the moment because I haven't played it since v0.3.5. While the renders are beautiful, I didn't like a few things: Sasha and Natalie's content (femdom), the whole story about the sorority, and Ashley being stupid. With these things in mind and the sort of promised harem not even close to being in the game I stopped playing it like every other college-themed game, honestly, there are so many college-themed games around but not a single one is a good harem game.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Well, I have no idea what is going on in the game at the moment because I haven't played it since v0.3.5. While the renders are beautiful, I didn't like a few things: Sasha and Natalie's content (femdom), the whole story about the sorority, and Ashley being stupid. With these things in mind and the sort of promised harem not even close to being in the game I stopped playing it like every other college-themed game, honestly, there are so many college-themed games around but not a single one is a good harem game.
As for me, a possible thresome (throuple)/harem aspect would ruin this 'college-themed game' so bad. I'm not even arguing with you since you stopped playing this. In that case, you'd better look for needed one.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So that's how I got you right away, no need to clarify. It's okay. As for me, it's called a free relationship. And hiding other people from each other even at the dating point and the initial one before declaring yourselves a couple is a pure lie and cheating, both to yourself and to one of your multiple partners.

We're not fighting, nah?)) Different views, no more, no less. It's just that by nature, if any either not clear to me, or beyond my understanding then I take the chip off my shoulder. No one is trying to convince you or me or anyone else. Let's agree to disagree)

Well, just so you get it, in my 30s, I'm quite conservative and old-fashioned in some ways, and I'm kind of go off-road with it sometimes, but I'm sure my parents raised me in right way.
I'm just old school. Without any clear notions from either party about being exclusive from the girl, I'm not going to limit myself and if I don't want exclusivity and she's not ok with me being with other girls, she can walk away. But, if she wants an open relation, I'll walk away. Because I'm not sharing with anyone, even though they are sharing me. But, you're right. We're different. I'm 55 and I've always been this way. I'm greedy and I don't share. But, for them to be with me, they have to share me with others.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As for me, a possible thresome (throuple)/harem aspect would ruin this 'college-themed game' so bad. I'm not even arguing with you since you stopped playing this. In that case, you'd better look for needed one.
The thing is that I started to play the game and still be around in the thread because the dev said he will implement a harem path which you can see here
1.JPG
otherwise, I wouldn't even have started to play the game because I only play harem games.

• Wow
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I'm just old school. Without any clear notions from either party about being exclusive from the girl, I'm not going to limit myself and if I don't want exclusivity and she's not ok with me being with other girls, she can walk away. But, if she wants an open relation, I'll walk away. Because I'm not sharing with anyone, even though they are sharing me. But, you're right. We're different. I'm 55 and I've always been this way. I'm greedy and I don't share. But, for them to be with me, they have to share me with others.
I accept you for who you are))) It's just that in my world, in my environment there's no such thing as 'exclusivity'. We don't even say that way about relationships) I get it the right way but others would find it kinda weird) There're only two things in my world view such as an open relationship and telling lies or cheating as opposed to a love relationship. If a relationship's granted as affection then it's truly a relationship. Period.

Waiting for new topics to be discussed here)

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
The thing is that I started to play the game and still be around in the thread because the dev said he will implement a harem path which you can see here
View attachment 1489500
otherwise, I wouldn't even have started to play the game because I only play harem games.
Gotcha. It's not about to upset you but I keep hoping to the last the dev would not screw up and go along with his patreons. I want the MC to get trapped with his multiple partners, and as a punishment, there would be the inevitability of choosing or even losing one of them. Let there be karma. Well, in any rate, I won't be so upset with a possible harem ending having a solo playthrough as a backup option.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I completly agree on the not sharing part.
But honestly this ''being exclusive'' was really confusing for me as i read it for the first time in this forum a couple of years back.
I didn't even know that this was something u should mention/is a thing worth to mention to a partner and mind u i'm not the youngest either. I mean if u are just start dating/get to know each other fine, but even then it's not seen possitivly meeting with others and thats just the phase were u get to know someone and meet regular, as for my expirience it signals u are not serious about the other, like to fool around or keep ur options open cause maybe u will meet someone better and the current partner is fine to fill the roll until then.

At the point u are a couple bf/gf, making love confessions u are exclusive in my view.
Either u are in a relationship or not, if u are that means being exclusive, that is the norm, thats how i know it.
Honestly i never had a talk about being exclusive in any relationship before, neither did i ever hear a friend have that talk before...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I completly agree on the not sharing part.
But honestly this ''being exclusive'' was really confusing for me as i read it for the first time in this forum a couple of years back.
I didn't even know that this was something u should mention/is a thing worth to mention to a partner and mind u i'm not the youngest either. I mean if u are just start dating/get to know each other fine, but even then it's not seen possitivly meeting with others and thats just the phase were u get to know someone and meet regular, as for my expirience it signals u are not serious about the other, like to fool around or keep ur options open cause maybe u will meet someone better and the current partner is fine to fill the roll until then.

At the point u are a couple bf/gf, making love confessions u are exclusive in my view.
Either u are in a relationship or not, if u are that means being exclusive, that is the norm, thats how i know it.
Honestly i never had a talk about being exclusive in any relationship before, neither did i ever hear a friend have that talk before...
I understand your point of view. But, I come from the point of view that everything should be discussed. I'm a Dom, so, certain things need to be agreed upon, that way there's no issues that can come back to bite me in the ass. I don't need to be banging someone and her being jealous over me banging others. Because I will and if she wants me to just be with her and no one else, she needs to talk to me about it. But, I'm not monogamous. I do expect them to be monogamous with me though. If they want to fool around with someone else, then they won't be with me. Yes, that's a one-sided type of situation, but, it's how I do things. Is it right and fair? Probably not. But, it's right for me.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
so guys, what are the girls you like the most and find interesting in the game? mine are Roxy, Rachel, Ashley and Carol
Sooo beautiful, nah? The whole explanation))
UoP Anniversary logo.jpg

Well, such a seemingly simple question, and at the same time it's not being expected here following all these heated debates and discussions of in-game problems and prospects) It's not a question for you anymore when you're already into, you get it?

As for me, I got captivated by the aesthetic aspect of the game. Beautiful girls, beautiful scenes, everything's beautiful) The plot's simple itself, the stories're close and understandable to everyone. That's what I think they attract attention to themselves. This either could happen to everyone, or has already happened, someone may secretly dream of such scenarios and now they've got such an opportunity to experience these emotions, albeit artificially. It's also intriguing to know where looking for dirty on pres. Pollard will lead to, I wonder how Natalie's trainings will end and the 'cooperation' with Sasha will turn out for the MC... In short, a bunch of everything, you just tick points off on your fingers)

Every single female's unique in her own way. But they're all similar in one thing, in their weakness for the MC's nature)) He's 'mighty' enough to make every single girl fall into him)) As for me, I just conditionally single Carol out from this list as my number one girl, I'm curious to reach full potential of each of them 'cause it's a game, and why not if I CAN DO it) Deep down somewhere, I dream of being the same like the MC in my bygone student days trying to develop each of these relationships. Sara's story's also close to me, it's all fundamental for me to build a strong relationship with a possible family aspect. I'm so curious about a stunning virgin's story as well...) To be honest, I'm just torn between the decisions)) But eventually Carol wins, it's super natural for me to charge headlong into affection, feelings, impulsiveness when you're young and free (you can find my post above, I described the subject there in some detail).

But it's just a game and I seem to take it to heart so my problem's to romanticize this crazy world and I blame myself for this sometimes 'cause I'm not that good guy you can get it) But you can pay no attenton to this my geek nature) It's just that I always project everything onto my own life, that's why it'd have been a reason for a game to hit the nail on the head for me with a seemingly simple storyline but close to my own experience. I hope I'm not about to overload you)))

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021
Sooo beautiful, nah? The whole explanation))
View attachment 1490417

Well, such a seemingly simple question, and at the same time it's not being expected here following all these heated debates and discussions of in-game problems and prospects) It's not a question for you anymore when you're already into, you get it?

As for me, I got captivated by the aesthetic aspect of the game. Beautiful girls, beautiful scenes, everything's beautiful The plot's simple itself, the stories're close and understandable to everyone. That's what I think they attract attention to themselves. This either could happen to everyone, or has already happened, someone may secretly dream of such scenarios and now they've got such an opportunity to experience these emotions, albeit artificially. It's also intriguing to know where looking for dirty on pres. Pollard will lead to, I wonder how Natalie's trainings will end and the 'cooperation' with Sasha will turn out for the MC... In short, a bunch of everything, you just tick points off on your fingers)

Every single female's unique in her own way. But they're all similar in one thing, in their weakness for the MC's nature)) He's 'mighty' enough to make every single girl fall into him)) As for me, I just conditionally single Carol out from this list as my number one girl, I'm curious to reach full potential of each of them 'cause it's a game, and why not if I CAN DO it) Deep down somewhere, I dream of being the same like the MC in my bygone student days trying to develop each of these relationships. Sara's story's also close to me, it's all fundamental for me to build a strong relationship with a possible family aspect. I'm so curious about a stunning virgin's story as well...) To be honest, I'm just torn between the decisions)) But eventually Carol wins, it's super natural for me to charge headlong into affection, feelings, impulsiveness when you're young and free (you can find my post above, I described the subject there in some detail).

But it's just a game and I seem to take it to heart so my problem's to romanticize this crazy world and I blame myself for this sometimes 'cause I'm not that good guy you can get it) But you can pay no attenton to this my geek nature) It's just that I always project everything onto my own life, that's why it'd have been a reason for a game to hit the nail on the head for me with a seemingly simple storyline but close to my own experience. I hope I'm not about to overload you)))
I get what you mean, I feel the same way in this aspect of playing a game that makes me feel complete, that gets through the emotions I'm looking for, it fills the spirit.

• Love
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
it fills the spirit
You know, at some point I even wondered if I wanted this game to be finished someday) No, no, this doesn't mean at all my real life's so bad and lonely with a lack of people around, relationships and sex)))) Just it's kinda magic of beauty and a kindred-spirits aspect) A goddamn curse) In terms of storyline there Intertwined stands alone for me but that's another story entirely)

jeremy0611

Jan 7, 2021
Hey,

Does someone have a save. I just finished 0.7.0 and it seems that I did the wrong choices since day 1.

THX

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes