Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I was going by what others have said. I also said I cannot confirm any of it. I like Yuki a bit, but, I'd rather have the submissive girl.
Yes, here I am. And one thing I clearly got is that you like to give out unverified information someone once provided somehow. It's not that good, man.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes, here I am. And one thing I clearly got is that you like to give out unverified information someone once provided somehow. It's not that good, man.
What I get from you is the fact that you feel you're better than everyone else. I guess I gave you too much credit. Now, with that said, I'm done with you. I wish you well.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hmm, we seem to be playing different games, buddy, nah? Or we both read between the lines in different way)
Well to be fair she is a member of the slut-sorority and i think she said that she spend the last year pretty much always at partys having a blast. Now that doesn't make her automatically a slut, but seeing her sorority and the partys we have seen so far...well it can easily implied as such, at the very least i think she's been around.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
you feel you're better than everyone else
How wrong you really are with this statement but it's your own view, got it. It's funny how it turns out telling truth automatically makes you a bad guy) But no matter how you look at it, truth's always the same for everyone. I'm not about like 'I'm done with you' or so, I'm not mad at you... Perhaps, somewhere I can be harsh and overreacting, but at least I'm always honest and open. I wish you well too) Anyway, I'm in touch here if anything)

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Well to be fair she is a member of the slut-sorority and i think she said that she spend the last year pretty much always at partys having a blast. Now that doesn't make her automatically a slut, but seeing her sorority and the partys we have seen so far...well it can easily implied as such, at the very least i think she's been around.
I like the way you stick the subject in hand. Without these IS or WAS. That's what stung me most.

I seem to be a black sheep here with Carol conditionally being my number one girl among the other beauties. But once again, I'm dying to reach the full pottential with every singe female in the game.

Here are the verbatim quotes.

Carol:
Now you know exactly what's going on in the sorority.
And you probably associate it with me.
MC:
No, I'm n...
Carol:
Oh, no worries... I'm used to it.
I got used to the fact that the guys treat me like the queen of whores.
'Hey Carol, show me your boobs.' 'Carol, can we fuck sometime?'
At first, it pissed me off, but after a while, I took it for granted.
Maybe I'm just trying to justify myself...
But I need to tell you a little more.
Exactly a year ago, I enrolled in PVU just like you.
In my stupidity and naivety, I decided to join the sorority...
I quickly became a candidate and began to pass various tests.
Each time, they became more perverse and disgusting.
But each time I convinced myself that there was just a little more, so be patient.
In the end, I still achieved my goal, probably even enjoyed it.
But I soon realized that I completely fucked up.
I didn't get anything useful from being a member of the HSL...
But I got the whore's mark.
And then it got worse. They made me a president.
A lure for young and naive freshmen.
And an exhibition sample for everyone else.
And the worst part is that I can't just leave the sorority.
Otherwise, I'll be in big toruble.
You know...
MC... I... I'm not a whore...

And here it depends on everyone whether to believe her or not. Even if you don't believe her words, the whole point may be in a different understanding of the concept of a whore. Personally, I believe that she didn't fuck guys left and right, she just takes everything she had to do to heart. Sex-related stuff, but not about hookups I guess. And even if she fucked someone, it was because she was attracted to that one/ones, not for Abby's assignments, you know? Maybe my mistake's that I romanticize this crazy world, who knows. But as for the MC, I'd like to believe her)

Carol kissed the MC and then she blamed herself for that guessing she really is a slut. I think she's a nice girl, but perverted like the MC, and she definitely has no problems regarding sex and related stuff. That's what the way I keep trying to send my message.

UPD.

Here are the moments where doubt about her past can creep in again. But it's in fact such a little ambiguous evidence.

Carol:
So I decided to show you that you are not just a boy for me to have fun with.
But at the same time, I didn't want to seem too accesible and slutty to you.

Carol:
More precisely, she's got me trapped...
And makes me do some not-so-nice things.

As for those photo shoots, I don't see anything shameful about it at all, Carol needed extra money. Firstly it was just a modelling for a clothing ad. Carol thought of Chloe as a good friend and therefore drunk she agreed for a couple of pictures for a keepsake that have crossed over to intimate. Both Carol and Chloe didn't even knew it was all fake made by a bitchy Abby. That's why she has to do small affairs for her. But all this doesn't even give a reason to call her a whore.

And if the storyline really presented her as a whore from the very beginning (such as the fact that Roxy's a crazy nymphomaniac and this cannot be disputed), then I wouldn't open my mouth in such a case. But look, that's not what this is about, you know? Let's put the kibosh on this subject already, I think everyone's talked it out enough)

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021
I like the way you stick the subject in hand. Without these IS or WAS. That's what stung me most.

I seem to be a black sheep here with Carol conditionally being my number one girl among the other beauties. But once again, I'm dying to reach the full pottential with every singe female in the game.

Here are the verbatim quotes.

Carol:
Now you know exactly what's going on in the sorority.
And you probably associate it with me.
MC:
No, I'm n...
Carol:
Oh, no worries... I'm used to it.
I got used to the fact that the guys treat me like the queen of whores.
'Hey Carol, show me your boobs.' 'Carol, can we fuck sometime?'
At first, it pissed me off, but after a while, I took it for granted.
Maybe I'm just trying to justify myself...
But I need to tell you a little more.
Exactly a year ago, I enrolled in PVU just like you.
In my stupidity and naivety, I decided to join the sorority...
I quickly became a candidate and began to pass various tests.
Each time, they became more perverse and disgusting.
But each time I convinced myself that there was just a little more, so be patient.
In the end, I still achieved my goal, probably even enjoyed it.
But I soon realized that I completely fucked up.
I didn't get anything useful from being a member of the HSL...
But I got the whore's mark.
And then it got worse. They made me a president.
A lure for young and naive freshmen.
And an exhibition sample for everyone else.
And the worst part is that I can't just leave the sorority.
Otherwise, I'll be in big toruble.
You know...
MC... I... I'm not a whore...

And here it depends on everyone whether to believe her or not. Even if you don't believe her words, the whole point may be in a different understanding of the concept of a whore. Personally, I believe that she didn't fuck guys left and right, she just takes everything she had to do to heart. Sex-related stuff, but not about hookups I guess. And even if she fucked someone, it was because she was attracted to that one/ones, not for Abby's assignments, you know? Maybe my mistake's that I romanticize this crazy world, who knows. But as for the MC, I'd like to believe her)

Carol kissed the MC and then she blamed herself for that guessing she really is a slut. I think she's a nice girl, but perverted like the MC, and she definitely has no problems regarding sex and related stuff. That's what the way I keep trying to send my message.

UPD.

Here are the moments where doubt about her past can creep in again. But it's in fact such a little ambiguous evidence.

Carol:
So I decided to show you that you are not just a boy for me to have fun with.
But at the same time, I didn't want to seem too accesible and slutty to you.

Carol:
More precisely, she's got me trapped...
And makes me do some not-so-nice things.

As for those photo shoots, I don't see anything shameful about it at all, Carol needed extra money. Firstly it was just a modelling for a clothing ad. Carol thought of Chloe as a good friend and therefore drunk she agreed for a couple of pictures for a keepsake that have crossed over to intimate. Both Carol and Chloe didn't even knew it was all fake made by a bitchy Abby. That's why she has to do small affairs for her. But all this doesn't even give a reason to call her a whore.

And if the storyline really presented her as a whore from the very beginning (such as the fact that Roxy's a crazy nymphomaniac and this cannot be disputed), then I wouldn't open my mouth in such a case. But look, that's not what this is about, you know? Let's put the kibosh on this subject already, I think everyone's talked it out enough)
you're completely right man, we can judge a person a little bit by their past, but not totally, and we shouldn't even think about condemning a person for that, it's like we hit a person and don't let them defend themselves, yeah cowardly, cruel, sexist, even though she committed impure acts in the past, these acts are not all about sex, gangbangs, lesbian acts, but about exhibitionist acts, public exposure, drinking competitions, playing drunk games, and acting of bitch, as a way of speaking and even a way of dressing, at the most these things happened that I mentioned, but nothing sexual, carnal, or that harmed Carol's physical integrity, and she did these things because they were tests, challenges, she did just because she wanted to feel what it's like to be in a position of power, a position of power with a certain amount of degradation, but that she didn't even think about at the time, she was very naive, inexperienced with life issues, she regretted it and things like that she passed, only they came from learning and left her a mature and honest person, so it's unfair that some people take a look at some dialogue in the game or some comments from people on the forum and start judging the girl, not paying enough attention to the story and being easily Influenced by other people's opinions, I hope that with my explanation, saying really and exactly what happened to Carol, people who disbelieved in her or who were in doubt about her, give her a chance, because she is unique and a girl of that level doesn't deserves contempt, not everything that appears at first sight is the truth, often the truth is between the lines, in the details, so just pay enough attention to understand and not judge wrong

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
hi, does anyone know if Abby's path is planned? or at least some interaction with her in the next update

Oct 7, 2021
hi, does anyone know if Abby's path is planned? or at least some interaction with her in the next update
look bro, a path with Abby probably wont have, especially if you are talking about a path with romance with her, it definitely wont, now a path of corruption Im not sure, I dont think because she nãos not one of the main ones, she is more of a character that is there as a complement to the story, so to make it clear, when you have a path with a character, you have to have an ending with her, for your choices to be taken into account and make sense, considering that there are 7 main girls, the developer will have a lot of work, because he will have to do several endings, imagine if he put more characters to have endings with the MC, it would demand even more from him, which I doubt he would do, the result wouldn't even be good, when you try to focus and do several things, you end up making mistakes and failing in all of them, so better not, better he do fewer endings and the 7 with each main girl and do it well than do it in a may r quantity and get rushed and shallow, plus it doesn't even make sense with the MC's personality to have a way with Abby, not even if it's in a corrupt way, he's just better than that, he can and will wreck her life , but in a clean way, without stooping to her level

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
look bro, a path with Abby probably wont have, especially if you are talking about a path with romance with her, it definitely wont, now a path of corruption Im not sure, I dont think because she nãos not one of the main ones, she is more of a character that is there as a complement to the story, so to make it clear, when you have a path with a character, you have to have an ending with her, for your choices to be taken into account and make sense, considering that there are 7 main girls, the developer will have a lot of work, because he will have to do several endings, imagine if he put more characters to have endings with the MC, it would demand even more from him, which I doubt he would do, the result wouldn't even be good, when you try to focus and do several things, you end up making mistakes and failing in all of them, so better not, better he do fewer endings and the 7 with each main girl and do it well than do it in a may r quantity and get rushed and shallow, plus it doesn't even make sense with the MC's personality to have a way with Abby, not even if it's in a corrupt way, he's just better than that, he can and will wreck her life , but in a clean way, without stooping to her level
sounds logical. but maybe one of the patrons knows. I just liked the game at first, but later got bored of girls in game, like when you ate a lot of sweets and don't want more, and they all look the same. So I lost the logic to solve their problems and go against Abby, who is somehow interesting and mysterious for me.

Reactions: Chrisc3546

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
you're completely right man, we can judge a person a little bit by their past, but not totally, and we shouldn't even think about condemning a person for that, it's like we hit a person and don't let them defend themselves, yeah cowardly, cruel, sexist, even though she committed impure acts in the past, these acts are not all about sex, gangbangs, lesbian acts, but about exhibitionist acts, public exposure, drinking competitions, playing drunk games, and acting of bitch, as a way of speaking and even a way of dressing, at the most these things happened that I mentioned, but nothing sexual, carnal, or that harmed Carol's physical integrity, and she did these things because they were tests, challenges, she did just because she wanted to feel what it's like to be in a position of power, a position of power with a certain amount of degradation, but that she didn't even think about at the time, she was very naive, inexperienced with life issues, she regretted it and things like that she passed, only they came from learning and left her a mature and honest person, so it's unfair that some people take a look at some dialogue in the game or some comments from people on the forum and start judging the girl, not paying enough attention to the story and being easily Influenced by other people's opinions, I hope that with my explanation, saying really and exactly what happened to Carol, people who disbelieved in her or who were in doubt about her, give her a chance, because she is unique and a girl of that level doesn't deserves contempt, not everything that appears at first sight is the truth, often the truth is between the lines, in the details, so just pay enough attention to understand and not judge wrong
If that's what's really on your mind so I appreciate the time you took to explain your point. Thank you. But enough about Carol. I may seem to zealously defend her (defend a pixel girl, what the...?), but since birth I'm used to defend my point to the end. That's what this is about. Besides, any of those beauties could have been in Carol' place for me to uphold.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Got surprised me a little) In what way would you like to solve this bitchy Mystery?)
Well, look, I`m already dating with several girls at once and crossed her path, threatened her. now she has to watch me and
will see what a two-faced seducer of shy women and a blackmailer I am. There is a point of contact. Such dominos usually respect strength and authority. Having dirt on each other, we could turn some kind of anger into something interesting...And a version of the plot where I am like a "double agent". Let's just say it's more interesting than googling on the internet about illegal things and sitting with every good girl with legs on my neck and saying vanilla compliments.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Well, look, I`m already dating with several girls at once and crossed her path, threatened her. now she has to watch me and
will see what a two-faced seducer of shy women and a blackmailer I am. There is a point of contact. Such dominos usually respect strength and authority. Having dirt on each other, we could turn some kind of anger into something interesting...And a version of the plot where I am like a "double agent". Let's just say it's more interesting than googling on the internet about illegal things and sitting with every good girl with legs on my neck and saying vanilla compliments.
Tastes differ but nice fantasy) You've got nothing but to hope and believe a similar idea's surged somewhere into the dev's head) But something tells me...)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I agree. I don't think it's fair to call Carol a whore. She was a bit of a party girl, definitely no virgin, and perverted af, but none of that makes her a whore. She HATES the position she's in with Abby, but feels stuck. (Honestly, I think this is a bit of a weak plot point. The photo shoots don't seem like nearly strong enough reason to agree to be blackmailed.) In general, I like Carol quite a bit. The only thing I don't really like about her is how pissy she gets at MC for wanting to help her. I think that piece is a little overdone, but otherwise, she is a solid LI and a solo run with her is quite enjoyable.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes