Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I don't want to be a wet blanket with these obvious things I'm about to say right now but you just need to strictly follow the guide and score relationship points with her whenever you need to. You first meet her at a freshmen party (Nymphomaniacs? Hell yeah! + 1 Nikki). If you replied on her message then you meet her at her studio for the first time and ask her about everything she's doing. Then at your first free roam you see her sitting on a suitcase and she offer you to help her at the studio (agree). Then she calls you, and you agree to come to her studio instead of helping Rachel (Yes). The second scene at the studio is a key one 'cause there you decide whether to help her and become her nude model for the exhibition or not to. If you agree, then at your second free roam you find her room door, her twin bro tells you about her last exhibition. Then you go to her studio, you don't find her there, you call her, a choice to ask her about the last exhibition appears during the conversation, and if you're developing the relationship with Roxy then you find a painting with Roxy naked in. Most likely, you just refused to help Nikki somewhere.
So, basically, going for Rachel that one time messed up things. DO you know in the save edit, which variant i can change to fix this?
THe walkthrough gives you both options, and don´t mention consequences.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I´m repeating everything, and fixed the mistake, better this way. Fastforwarding to where i was before. Thanks for the tip. O wouldnt want to miss Nikki

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I´m repeating everything, and fixed the mistake, better this way. Fastforwarding to where i was before. Thanks for the tip. O wouldnt want to miss Nikki
You're welcome, happy for you, honestly. Just remember, every single choice you make will have consequences here (to a greater or lesser extent) in relation to a character whom you're developing a relationship with, or the whole storyline. You may not immediately feel these consequences, but in the future they may even lead to the loss of one of the girls. Does any female attract you? Then try not to lose a single relationship point with her, and even if the guide gives you a better option for several females at the same time my advice to you is to retry the game every time to get the full potential of a character you single out for yourself. Missing one you get another, and vice versa.

Godspeed. I'm in touch here with your questions and unclear issues, if any.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qixoni

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm not thinking straight right now but don't it seem to me you think the swimsuit we helped choose for Rachel would pop up somewhere else, not not only at the resort? I guess this choice was originally conceived specifically for Rachel's resort story or related stuff. What do you mean 'a second chance', could you explain? IMO, Carol's not a very good example since that blue evening dress was bought specifically for the date scene where we could safely watch it on, what is a second chance there? And BTW, nothing depended on us there at all, whether we'd have missed this scene or not, in any case, she'd have bought that dress, put it on for our date, and then before sex she'd have taken it off, standing in front of us with only wet panties on. The sequence of the scheme of actions's clear, where was any impact noticed there? Well, I mean it's just a swimsuit, what else would you need it for? I think it's obvious that Rachel'd be sporting it on at the resort or lying in the hot sun and drawing attention to her juicy butt, nah? Or do you think a swimsuit'd be a deciding factor whether the MC goes to the resort with her or not, as for instance?
All I was saying was that if that shopping trip is actually important to Rachel's story, there's a pretty good chance the Dev will give us another chance at it. He has already done so in Carol's story with their hotel date which kind of marks the beginning of their serious relationship as opposed to casual fooling around. If you delay rather than taking it at the first opportunity, you eventually get a second chance.

Personally, I doubt the shopping trip is actually all that important though. I think it's just an opportunity to get some points with Rachel and see some sexy renders of her. I doubt missing it will have any serious repercussions.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
All I was saying was that if that shopping trip is actually important to Rachel's story, there's a pretty good chance the Dev will give us another chance at it. He has already done so in Carol's story with their hotel date which kind of marks the beginning of their serious relationship as opposed to casual fooling around. If you delay rather than taking it at the first opportunity, you eventually get a second chance.

Personally, I doubt the shopping trip is actually all that important though. I think it's just an opportunity to get some points with Rachel and see some sexy renders of her. I doubt missing it will have any serious repercussions.
Here you are with your 'the Dev will give us another chance at it' again) Well, not to revert to this issue again I focus on my primitive thinking that tells me if something was made for anything then that 'anything' will be something what's that 'something' got applied to)) With no an additional 'second' chance.

I still don't agree with you about Carol's issue, but in the latter I'd follow your point. Although, deep down I hope every single detail in the game would be important for missing it to have some consequences. That would at least make sense and interest.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
So, what we have at the moment regarding the upcoming update. Let's assume.

V.0.7.5 possible changelog:

1. Big event with Rachel + sex scene (+ 1 possible lewd event in the Extended ver.)

2. Promised (big) event with Yuki + possible another massage session

3. (Big) (non-sex) event with Nikki at the studio (+ 1 possible lewd event in the Extended ver.)

4. (Big) event with Ashley + another sex lesson (+ 1 possible lewd event in the Extended ver.)

5. Event with Vlad and co. (continuing looking for dirt on Pollard) + possible (small) event with Kim/Sasha

6. (Non-sex) (small) event with Roxy + possible sex scene

7. (Small) (non-sex) event Carol (possible)

8. (Small) event with Sara (possible)

9. Event with Natalie + another training session (unlikely possible)

UPD.
Week 51
1) Written dialogues for (in total):
- big event with Rachel
- 2 events with Sara
- 1 event with Yuki
2) About 200 renders and 4 animation are ready

Thanks to bananabrown. Waiting for the sooner development of the relationship with Sara in this case)

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Week 51
1) Written dialogues for (in total):
- big event with Rachel
- 2 events with Sara
- 1 event with Yuki
2) About 200 renders and 4 animation are ready

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I rejected Kim from the start, she did not interest me. And i know i´m blocked from one path of the investigation, which is obvisou since she was your connection for it, and well, i don´t even know her ingame, hehe. This kind of stuff is nice in these games

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I rejected Kim from the start, she did not interest me. And i know i´m blocked from one path of the investigation, which is obvisou since she was your connection for it, and well, i don´t even know her ingame, hehe. This kind of stuff is nice in these games
And why didn't you play through her just out of curiosity or to get full impact of the game? Even if not for a character, then for the final result there, it's worth a try, nah? Or are you so principled and categorical even in games?

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
And why didn't you play through her just out of curiosity or to get full impact of the game? Even if not for a character, then for the final result there, it's worth a try, nah? Or are you so principled and categorical even in games?
MY focus is Sarah, there is one instance where you must decide to go to club or Sarah with the drive out at night.
And yes, i always stick to my tastes through and through. Unless, some huge impact in said game results of my actions.
I´m usually a completionist, but there are exceptions.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
MY focus is Sara
Even though it's just about the game, if you end up choosing Sara out of all the variety as the main person of interest, then a picture of what you're like in real life's already emerging in my head since even in the game you choose a modest decent girl for a strong and stable relationship. My respect. Looking back at my personal wealth of relationship experience (the most game stories actually happened to me so it's close to me) I'd naturally make a choice in favor of reliability and treat my girlfriend like a future wife (even at such a young age). But I can't get rid of a romantic and impulsive teenager deep down in me who jumps into things too quickly, that's why in this game I single out Carol as kinda middle ground of the development of events for a guy and a girl.

Keep sticking to your principles, it's so important for a male especially nowadays.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Even though it's just about the game, if you end up choosing Sara out of all the variety as the main person of interest, then a picture of what you're like in real life's already emerging in my head since even in the game you choose a modest decent girl for a strong and stable relationship. My respect. Looking back at my personal wealth of relationship experience (the most game stories actually happened to me so it's close to me) I'd naturally make a choice in favor of reliability and treat my girlfriend like a future wife (even at such a young age). But I can't get rid of a romantic and impulsive teenager deep down in me who jumps into things too quickly, that's why in this game I single out Carol as kinda middle ground of the development of events for a guy and a girl.

Keep sticking to your principles, it's so important for a male especially nowadays.
I like wild like any other guy, like ROxy, Nikki, even Carol to some degree, but in the end, Sara is clearly end goal. She reminds of someone i know that i haven´t seen for a long time, a cousin of mine, in terms of look. Also, she loves playing tennis, that´s another plus. Despite following her love path, i wonder about Rachel, it seems doomed from the start

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
i wonder about Rachel, it seems doomed from the start
It's always doomed and I don't care what anybody says it's not. A teacher and a student, a young boy and a woman... Oooh, I'm so 'lucky' enough to have walked twice into the same water)) I wonder what the dev's thoughts are on Rachel's story.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I remember reading a review that say this dev use the same body model/texture for all the characters resulting all the girls body look the same. Is that true or maybe I confused it with other game?

Reactions: BorgiaBou

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but I came across a scene with a missing render. Assuming you confronted ABBY when she was talking to CAROL in the hallway, Carol comes into your room afterwards and explains the situation (at least if you INSIST) although she is clearly upset talking about it. Then she leaves. The NEXT time Carol comes to your room, to apologize for being such a Bitch, she jumps in your lap wrapping her legs around you and then there are two frames where I get a missing render. As you can see the text still plays but the image is missing.

screenshot0060.png

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes