Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but I came across a scene with a missing render. Assuming you confronted ABBY when she was talking to CAROL in the hallway, Carol comes into your room afterwards and explains the situation (at least if you INSIST) although she is clearly upset talking about it. Then she leaves. The NEXT time Carol comes to your room, to apologize for being such a Bitch, she jumps in your lap wrapping her legs around you and then there are two frames where I get a missing render. As you can see the text still plays but the image is missing.

View attachment 1501210
The same thing happens when you choose a friends route with Rachel after you brought her home from the party. There're as many as two missing renders there.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
Was the previous version you played official or pirated? and is this new one you downloaded official? because pirated version, that is, downloaded from a different site and not directly from the dev patreon, can give an error if you now want to load the saves that are from the pirated version to the official one, or even if you played the official version before and are trying loading the saves of the official version on the pirate, both situations can give problems, due to the difference of the game file from a pirated version to an official one
i downloaded it from here on mega just like the previous versions

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has sent out an Patreon update, with information about the content for v0.7.5, along with a date or Early Access. I have also attached the two renders mentioned in the text, in-case they are not accessible from the links.

1637164148155.png
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
I apologize for the long absence of news. After the 1st year anniversary post, I decided to take a couple of free days more for myself than usual. Just to take a little breath after a whole year of hard work before I start the next one.
This had a slight impact on the development process, but not too critical. I hope that I will still have time to create a monthly standard for the next update.
By the way, here is the promised canonical render for Anniversary, which Patreon did not allow me to post for everyone: and
In the next update, the list of events will not be too diverse as usual, because:
  • The date event with Rachel will take up a significant part of the update
  • I decided to focus more on the storylines of Sara and Yuki
At the moment I am writing the second event with Yuki. In two last months, Yuki has almost won the polls about additional events, so it needs to be compensated. In the last update, I didn't have enough time to add some story events for her. But in v0.7.5 there will be two events with Yuki. Not too big events, but really important to reveal her character.
After that, I will write an event with Ashley (since she won the for v0.7.5). This event will be a continuation of the lessons that the MC agreed to teach this curious girl.
And most likely this will be the final list of events for v0.7.5 (Sorry, Nikki's fans, but the next event in her studio, which mentioned in v0.7.0 has been postponed to v0.8.0)
Changelog:
1) The following events are written:
  • big event with Rachel (date)
  • 2 events with Sara
  • 2 events with Yuki
2) Renders and animations:
About 360 renders and 4 animations are ready
3) Minor changes: some bugfixes

Oct 7, 2021
The Dev has sent out an Patreon update, with information about the content for v0.7.5, along with a date or Early Access. I have also attached the two renders mentioned in the text, in-case they are not accessible from the links.

View attachment 1504594
Hey!
I apologize for the long absence of news. After the 1st year anniversary post, I decided to take a couple of free days more for myself than usual. Just to take a little breath after a whole year of hard work before I start the next one.
This had a slight impact on the development process, but not too critical. I hope that I will still have time to create a monthly standard for the next update.
By the way, here is the promised canonical render for Anniversary, which Patreon did not allow me to post for everyone: and
In the next update, the list of events will not be too diverse as usual, because:
At the moment I am writing the second event with Yuki. In two last months, Yuki has almost won the polls about additional events, so it needs to be compensated. In the last update, I didn't have enough time to add some story events for her. But in v0.7.5 there will be two events with Yuki. Not too big events, but really important to reveal her character.
After that, I will write an event with Ashley (since she won the for v0.7.5). This event will be a continuation of the lessons that the MC agreed to teach this curious girl.
And most likely this will be the final list of events for v0.7.5 (Sorry, Nikki's fans, but the next event in her studio, which mentioned in v0.7.0 has been postponed to v0.8.0)
Changelog:
  • 2 events with Sara
  • 2 events with Yuki
thanks for the progress update bro

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021

View attachment 1504594
Hey!
Changelog:
  • 2 events with Sara
  • 2 events with Yuki
well nikki was so hot in last update.. too bad not much fan for her. above Rachel face!!! lol i thought it was carol
there must be an upcoming party event (based on the girl (ivy )dialogue )

Oct 7, 2021
Guys, I googled and googled and played every college game you can think of, my conclusion? University of Problems is the only good one, the only good one, the rest is total crap, there are only loose sex scenes, decisions that don't matter, bad story, bad characters, empty, dull, and on top of that, content inevitable unpleasant, that is, they are bad games, that people who like or don't know what a good story is, or don't care about history and relationship building, they just want to see meaningless bitching, University of Problems came to save this genre, the only one of its kind that is good, congratulations and thanks to you DreamNow, you are one of the few good devs

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
University of Problems came to save this genre
Now, isn't that something! DreamNow's heart's in the right place, and the game's really a labor of love so the effect's obvious.

P.S. It's not about the rest being total crap but the fact UoP's too beautiful)

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
how do you unlocked the last Scene, mine only ended with the one before last
The last scene is an alternate scene to the one you got, it depends on if you were gentle or rough with her when she was tied to the bed. That starts the Roxy Bad and Roxy Good paths.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes