UG18

Feb 7, 2019
Now we need a hero

[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.7.5:

Changelog:

Main:

1) Renders:

• ~ 570 renders and 4 animations ( +87 renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:

• big event with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 events with Sara +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • 1 event with Ashley
Minor:

• bug fixes as usual

Game (Extended version): Will be available in the next 12-24 hours

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Details of the v0.75 release

1638206380787.png

Thank you all for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Game (Basic version):
  • PC - |
  • MAC - |
  • Android (Will be added later)
Walkthrough: |
However, those additional couple of work-off days did me good. I was able to distract myself from the development, recharge my energy, get new ideas, and think a little about the further development plan of my project.
But even though the new update size is smaller than usual, I'm happy with what I managed to do. In v0.7.5 you will have a new milestone in your relationship with sweet Sara. You will continue to approach Yuki's problems and feelings, and also gradually aim your way to her heart. And of course, the icing on the cake will be a long-awaited date with Rachel. Mmm... You will find a sharp but extremely pleasant turn in her relation to the MC.
  • ~ 570 renders and 4 animations ( +87 renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • 1 event with Ashley
Minor:
  • bug fixes as usual

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Details of the v0.75 release

View attachment 1524239

Thank you all for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Game (Basic version):
  • PC - MEGA |
  • MAC - MEGA |
  • Android (Will be added later)
Walkthrough: MEGA |
However, those additional couple of work-off days did me good. I was able to distract myself from the development, recharge my energy, get new ideas, and think a little about the further development plan of my project.
But even though the new update size is smaller than usual, I'm happy with what I managed to do. In v0.7.5 you will have a new milestone in your relationship with sweet Sara. You will continue to approach Yuki's problems and feelings, and also gradually aim your way to her heart. And of course, the icing on the cake will be a long-awaited date with Rachel. Mmm... You will find a sharp but extremely pleasant turn in her relation to the MC.
2) Events:
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • 1 event with Ashley
Minor:
  • bug fixes as usual

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Damn, dude, you are saving me from having to use those alternatives where I get awful download speeds. I always get at least 5MB down from your torrent (and continue to seed to contribue), so thank you. I have a question though, why aren't your torrents being added to the OP, like compressed versions and the likes? Do mods need to approve your torrents or something? I always have to search the thread for your posts..

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Damn, dude, you are saving me from having to use those alternatives where I get awful download speeds. I always get at least 5MB down from your torrent (and continue to seed to contribue), so thank you. I have a question though, why aren't your torrents being added to the OP, like compressed versions and the likes? Do mods need to approve your torrents or something? I always have to search the thread for your posts..
There was an issue which should be resolved now (at least I think?) - I've reported my torrent in this thread + AoA and waiting to see if it gets added again. If so I'll start doing it with all of mine again moving forward :)

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
There was an issue which should be resolved now (at least I think?) - I've reported my torrent in this thread + AoA and waiting to see if it gets added again. If so I'll start doing it with all of mine again moving forward :)
Torrenting is the best! hopefully all games will get torrent links now!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You babes are getting molested by the house owner who whores the sorrority girls to jocks.
What game have you been playing up until now?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
University of Problems [v0.7.5] [DreamNow] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,85 GB / 0,99 GB - University_of_Problems-0.7.5-(Basic)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,82 GB / 981 MB - University_of_Problems-0.7.5-(Basic)-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes