Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game seems to get very frequent updates, or are the updates simply small?
Small and I'd say its like quantity over quality , It would have been better if the wait is long but has some quality scenes just like in BeingADik rather than frequent update but not a quality scene

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I know I've said it before, but it's worth stating again... thank you for archiving the scripts as OEM. This makes it so much easier to deploy mods properly to the masses. It's very much appreciated. Regards to you and yours.
Even before, i never touched the scripts... just unren them (i found out that rpa does not compress very well so the final size is bigger with rpa files). Now i just remove the script files if they are not "hidden" when i unren and then put them back in.

When extracting it's only empty folders no exe or anything
Hmm you gotta be a bit more specific here, what link did you use and are you saying you got 1.37GB file full of empty folders?!
Try 7zip when extracting and be aware that sometimes during download the file itself can be corrupted so it needs to be redownloaded.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Even before, i never touched the scripts... just unren them (i found out that rpa does not compress very well so the final size is bigger with rpa files). Now i just remove the script files if they are not "hidden" when i unren and then put them back in.

Hmm you gotta be a bit more specific here, what link did you use and are you saying you got 1.37GB file full of empty folders?!
Try 7zip when extracting and be aware that sometimes during download the file itself can be corrupted so it needs to be redownloaded.
When I extract the zip it has the folders but nothing in them

Vorshayla

Aug 30, 2020
First playthrough, and it's good, there's potential there, but the story is a little out of place..

Like when the Cheerleaders leave for their trip, you can still visit Yuki in her room.. but Yuki's a cheerleader... so why is she still at the University?

Really gotta hammer shit like that out man, the game loses immersion when things like that fall through.

Like carol and ashley not being available makes sense, but you forgot to postpone Yuki's chat and story

secretsaway

Jun 20, 2019
The option to pull out and paint Rachel's body in her latest scene is so hot, holy shit! Sucks that it doesn't give you points, though.
The creampie option sucks tho, you can't even see it drip or spill out.
I wonder how strict you should be in getting the most points for each girl, specially if they become important on potential endings.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Like when the Cheerleaders leave for their trip, you can still visit Yuki in her room.. but Yuki's a cheerleader... so why is she still at the University?
If I remember correctly, Yuki stayed to sort out the problems with her studies.

EDIT. My memory serves me 100% right. So be careful next time before you write about what you've overlooked. In order not to look stupid like now, think twice about whether your criticism will be appropriate and justified.

Last edited:

nod24

May 4, 2017
They have such identical faces and figures that it is sometimes impossible to distinguish them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
no walkthrough mod???
I need one too.
when gallery mod will be updated?
Are you saying you might want to be SanchoMod -ed? (WIP)

UOP SM B02a.jpg UOP SM B02b.jpg UOP SM B02c.jpg UOP SM B02h.jpg UOP SM B02i.jpg UOP SM B02j.jpg

SanchoGallery (looks like same page but it's a completely isolated, separate gallery that's 100% unlocked w/out fucking with your persistent file):
UOP SM B02d.jpg UOP SM B02e.jpg

OEM Gallery (same persistent file as from above, again they are separate so you still have "goals"/"cheevos" achievements):
UOP SM B02f.jpg UOP SM B02g.jpg

Anything is possible in SanchoVille

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes