fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
idk if we get the extended version today because not many people will share $20 update on release date. I'm guessing we'll wait 3 days when it goes down to 10 like the basic version but who knows

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It doesn't. Regarding your previous question tbh there's a lot of extra content in the extended version so if you really want to read the story then get the 0.6. But if a good wank is your priority then stick to the 0.5.5 version.
Ah, shit, the second option woul'd have been for me, but I downloaded 0.6 and have been playing it; anyway, i'll check the extended one as well. Thank you.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just ran the 6b.

Better, with the Roxy path. Nice to see her character as more of a human being and not a cardboard cut-out of some one dimensional act.

Her story was very weird having to endure that for several episodes, Now, because of MC, what she has become, is very sweet.

Ran through the following paths (from saves). Roxy, Carol, Rachel, Sara, Ashley.

Although I am worried that writing for MC is not as good, the last few episodes. He shows up and says the stock things expected of him for that scene. This needs more work.

The Ashley path (like the Yuki path) is getting weird.

Early in the story (I have been playing since 2.5), I had high hopes for Ashley and Yuki. Could have been a lot of depth of character and a story there. Oh well.

Good 'ol Carol is doing well.

Runs stable. No problems. Windows version, I always run the .exe as admin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
idk if we get the extended version today because not many people will share $20 update on release date. I'm guessing we'll wait 3 days when it goes down to 10 like the basic version but who knows
But it doesn't become 10$ like ever, does it? Afaik the Extended Edition is always exclusive to 20$+ Tiers.

Reactions: Fancyz

MSSCH

Nov 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "leathermax, post: 6475484, member: 1221673"]
Привет, я только что нашел эту игру, но перед загрузкой я хотел бы кое-что узнать: расширенная версия, кажется, имеет некоторый эксклюзивный контент, и на момент этого комментария, я думаю, есть базовая версия 0.6 и расширенная версия 5.5. . Итак, какой из них содержит больше непристойного контента, базовый 0.6 или расширенный 5.5. Кроме того, вероятно, что скоро выйдет расширенная версия 0.6, так что я могу сразу ее скачать? Заранее спасибо за ответ.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Я подожду неделю, две, и скачаю полную версию 6.0

Reactions: leathermax

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is very on point tailored to a gamer perspective, you could make it a rating.
The way you look and the way you are perceived by others is out there , away from you.
All you can do is make your own choices as MC and play the game that looks good in your eyes.
MC is beaten up 4 good by the maximus brute and is saved by his muscled friends,
This is no closet martial artist just waiting to come outta his head and become the next bruce lee.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Я подожду неделю, две, и скачаю полную версию 6.0
Well, in the end I also tried the expanded version, and it doesn't have much more to ofer, although it's an improvement. By the way, I had to translate your message in google because, for some reason, either you're typing russian, or the web shows me your messages as such.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tough luck .. the babe who found you being the lates victim of her sista
decided it was her life mission to offer you all the wonders of a throbbbing relationship.
I'm so tired of Roxy. Her sister looks way better and both Red Heads.
She needs the pump, you need it ”cause your gf is so sqeamish ... match made of desire.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Nice, i'm on a good path then with Carol, Roxy, Sara, Ashley and Rachel. Not that i wanted to, just Carol would be fine, or maybe Sara or Ashley, less drama there.

MSSCH

Nov 3, 2018
Well, in the end I also tried the expanded version, and it doesn't have much more to ofer, although it's an improvement. By the way, I had to translate your message in google because, for some reason, either you're typing russian, or the web shows me your messages as such.
I was typing in russian, as answer to russian written question.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
- I can't self-insert as the MC due to his looks and it bothered me enough to restart the game to name him "MC" instead of my using own name (I still cringe every time his face is shown though)
i agree mostly with your review, and i also consider myself an asian-girl-connoisseur. ;)

this line tho. i HAD to reply to. you do you, but... i try to never ever self insert in male MC games. i always name them ridiculous or stupid things like NumNutz, BungHole, DillWeed, KumQwat, AssWad, JerkFace. sometimes, rarely, VERY rarely, but sometimes i will stumble across one where the writing is so good that i go back and... adjust it. but that is rare and very far and few between. more often writing will just be meh at best.

female MC games, well.. thats a more unhealthy story. i like to name those girls after say... girls i would've liked to see said stuff happen to... maybe. we'll save those stories for another day.

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes