Jul 23, 2021
it doesn't happen to me

my rel points at 11
if it's according to walktrough,
my POT = 3... yaahh actualy i don't know what POT and POM really is..
POT = point of massage, you should be able to massage her thigh, just make sure to pick thigh in 4th action after any other body part.

Last edited:

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
My guess is that the Dev is saying that there are decisions that could be made in the the previous couple of versions that enable/prevent events in this and later versions. For example, perhaps you declined to help Ashley in 0.5.5. That seems pretty normal to me.
Hey man is it possible to upload short stories chapter 1? the link is . Really appreciate it

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Not sure what you are on about, mate. Read my comment again and check what I'm quoting there.
Yep that is a confusing comment for sure. It seems like they should be replying to the other person complaining about "all the white woman".

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You need the extended version.
I have the extended version; I'm a Patreon member. Played through the entire thing with the walkthrough and I still have carol/yuki, roxy, and one or two others that need to be unlocked.

edc21inc

Aug 30, 2021
according to walktrough in the start of v.0.2.5

you'll get the number of possible messages depend who you are developing a relationship with..
and i got none.. eventhough i chose to missed carol line ( don't support her)

do we have to missed carol from the start of the game so the other girl points higher than carol??

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
OP updated with extended version.
There's a website bug(?) that shows that the game has last been updated 8 months ago on the "Latest updates" page.

For a second I thought it got nuked when I couldn't find it there.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes