Rintal

May 6, 2017
Nice game. I liked the nuance that the most nymphomaniac girl turned out to be such a hopeless romantic. The way she presses her whole body against the MC after sex looks cute.
The rest of the girls also have their own charm. And custom character models are pleasing to the eye.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
pc Version is 32 bit , not launching , moving to the Mac Version ( this wasn't the case with v 5.5 ) :unsure:

Rezi12

Oct 23, 2019
Someone help???

PERFORMANCE WARNING

This computer is using software rendering.
Its graphics drivers may be out of date or not operating correctly.This can lead to slow or incorrect graphics display.
The log.txt file may contain information to help you determine what is wrong with your computer.
More details on how to fix this can be found in the documantation.

CHANGE RENDER OPTIONS

QUIT

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Someone help???

PERFORMANCE WARNING

This computer is using software rendering.
Its graphics drivers may be out of date or not operating correctly.This can lead to slow or incorrect graphics display.
The log.txt file may contain information to help you determine what is wrong with your computer.
More details on how to fix this can be found in the documantation.

CHANGE RENDER OPTIONS

QUIT
This MAY work.
Hold Shift Key down, start game. Change Render option in the upper left to Angle2. Quit. Restart the game.
If it does not help, maybe the Dev/Author can assist you.

Rezi12

Oct 23, 2019
This MAY work.
Hold Shift Key down, start game. Change Render option in the upper left to Angle2. Quit. Restart the game.
If it does not help, maybe the Dev/Author can assist you.
I tried, it doesn't work.
From what I read it might be the fault of the ren'py version, I checked another ren'py game (Become a rock star v0.90) and it didn't have this problem.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I tried, it doesn't work.
From what I read it might be the fault of the ren'py version, I checked another ren'py game (Become a rock star v0.90) and it didn't have this problem.
This has worked for others: make a copy of the game that works, and remove everything from the 'game' folder. Then copy everything from the 'game' folder of UoP into the now empty 'game' folder... then see if it runs from the copy. Most times it will.
Good luck!

Rezi12

Oct 23, 2019
This has worked for others: make a copy of the game that works, and remove everything from the 'game' folder. Then copy everything from the 'game' folder of UoP into the now empty 'game' folder... then see if it runs from the copy. Most times it will.
Good luck!
Thanks for your help, it works.

Reactions: Zephea

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
FFS does everything have to revolve around Yanks and their problems? Do you leave such comments under hentai games too? "Uhh y dey Asian?"
if you are so miffed about it, weirdie, roll up your sleeves and make a game that focuses on problems you see as relevant, like the life of thinking wealth equals beauty, cramming for exams vs doing a header out a window and peepshowing some upskirts. Yank problems might be boring to you, but lets face it - if you're here, you are just as weird as well.

nico8nanna

Apr 19, 2021
Good luck!
Is this just essentially changing the bundled RenPy version? Or it is more complex than I'm understanding?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is this just essentially changing the bundled RenPy version? Or it is more complex than I'm understanding?
You are just taking the new 'data' and stuffing it into an old engine. In almost all RenPy games, all the data is in the 'game' folder, the engine itself is everything else.
I have had to do this a few times, not recently though.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
One thing was not clear in the game. Sara was raped or not by the frat guys? Just to know for future choices in future updates. I want be part of a frat, but not one with guys who rape mah gals.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
to get involved with Sara. First, nothing wrong with her but also, she is a victim of the antagonist of the story, which means interacting with her makes perfect sense.
kick the living shit out of Max and his cronies. ESPECIALLY after what they tried to (or hopefully not, succeeded) do to Sara.
Good update and I am looking forward to what's next.
Sara is also on my maybe list but it seems she's just rape bait for the jocks.
Sarah is also a maybe for me but I think the same as you and she is just rape bait.
One thing was not clear in the game. Sara was raped or not by the frat guys? Just to know for future choices in future updates. I want be part of a frat, but not one with guys who rape mah gals.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Pretty good update, although sometimes with short they are. It feels like we're being teased.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
if you are so miffed about it, weirdie, roll up your sleeves and make a game that focuses on problems you see as relevant, like the life of thinking wealth equals beauty, cramming for exams vs doing a header out a window and peepshowing some upskirts. Yank problems might be boring to you, but lets face it - if you're here, you are just as weird as well.
Not sure what you are on about, mate. Read my comment again and check what I'm quoting there.

Last edited:
Reactions: benny7
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes