Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
!!! For those wanting to fix a bug with new PVU Pics when trying to open them in v1.5.0 (Extended). You can go check UoP's official discord and find a bugfix in the 'BUGS' channel !!!
Post it here for those who don't have discord.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
They haven't updated anything in main page of the game thread! Wondering why they wanna releasing its public version??(UOPv1.5.0). Hopefully,they will release it's lengthy extended version 1.5.0 after margining all those tech.errs.

Reactions: onefingersalute

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I'm trying a solo Nikki path but it seems like I failed, I'm on a date with Carol even though I refused her advances and ignored her messages, is that how it is or was it a mistake I made?

I didn't help Sara with Ashley, I don't spend time with Yuki, I didn't invite Carol to my room and I even locked the door, I ignored Roxy and went home, I have nothing with Rachel, anyway, I thought I was doing everything right for a solo path.
Nikki solo route must have been added in current released v1.5.0! Cheers (y)

Last edited:

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
There was nothing on it .. Nikki has a load of other muses, not just MC, MC was blueballed for the longest time just pining over Nikki like a dumb simp.
My first thought on Nikki on UOP; probably she s girl,MC gonna intimated more firmly and during party session they both got pretty closed(that s place, Nikki solo route (for MC)would have been added! But lack in script..then after sleepover teasing with MC. I thought, Nikki s only a teaser and using MC benefits of her Artistic pro- This kinda teasing scenerio didn't happen with MC+any other girls in the game! Nikki+MC chemistry s mutual, pretty humorous,friendly & igniting flame of love(after Nikki+MC shared lots of time in her dorm) Well lewd things probably, pretty romantic/erotic/sensual+sexual intimacy would have been happened between a boy & girl in real life(if they have had shared that much time together like that) but here, in this game this route/section s firmly lacking in script!

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
Why hasn't the update been linked in the OP?
And why hasn't the game been promoted in Latest Updates?
Has anyone reported it?
Each update of UoP we get 2 versions: 1/Basic then 2/Extended a few days later.

I have already noticed that sometimes, UoP appears in 'Latest Updates' only when the Extended version is released.

Reactions: BrNexon

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
There is a corruption tag above, but who is corrupting who in this game? I remember playing it a couple of years ago and it was just your usual harem game where the MC fucks every girl he sees and they open their legs almost immediately...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
There is a corruption tag above, but who is corrupting who in this game? I remember playing it a couple of years ago and it was just your usual harem game where the MC fucks every girl he sees and they open their legs almost immediately...
not even a harem game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but I'd say the corruption is with Sara since she is the shy innocent nerdy girl also there is reverse corruption with Roxy getting her to act more like a girly girl by wearing dresses and shit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everything is revealed in the first dozen pages of this thread .. rigth from the start, so as not to confuse...
There is a corruption tag above, but who is corrupting who in this game?
The actual reason ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say the corruption is with Sara since she is the shy innocent nerdy girl also there is reverse corruption with Roxy getting her to act more like a girly girl by wearing dresses and shit.
You can still dream your own answer and concoct any plot you want for yourself, fan fiction is a coping mechanism known to keep players satiated in the lore to keep gaming their fave games.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You can still dream your own answer and concoct any plot you want for yourself, fan fiction is a coping mechanism known to keep players satiated in the lore to keep gaming their fave games.
lol guessing you are some kind of troll your reply feels so random to what I replied to the other person lol.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is there any way I can still download 1.4.5 extended?
I used the patch in the modded 1.4.5 extended I had and the game didn't start at all so I deleted it.
I then tried the full 1.5 extended version but I get an 'images.rpa' error when unpacking the archive.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The plot and the tags will always feel random after you play this game,
when you see them through the eyes of the game maker,
who has actual story board and the written novel with character arcs explained in full.
your reply feels so random to what I replied to the other person
I always thought MC helping Sara with Ashley was the reason Sara even looked at MC, as MC can choose to go to the club as opposed to helping Sara beat the frat boys in the showers where they corner her wanting to rape her.

They then continue to keep coming after her to drug and rape her, harassing her at neauseam throughout this game,
where MC can choose to stay in the club and get easy girls and daring hook ups as opposed to being the hero for Sara and for Ashley and getting together with them in the mean time.

As you can see, we both have very different fan fiction going on where we create our own explanations out of what we get to do in this game, while the perspective of the game maker might differ radically.

We happen to have the developer expressing their opinion on the matter of corruption, so that can be settled by reading the very first dozen of pages in this thread, which I did and have compiled them all for your easy access.

University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] [DreamNow]
compressed

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
They then continue to keep coming after her to drug and rape her, harassing her at neauseam throughout this game,
where MC can choose to stay in the club and get easy girls and daring hook ups as opposed to being the hero for Sara and for Ashley and getting together with them in the mean time.
Does it actually happen in the game or it is your opinion of what is happening behind the screen, that is, it is not shown, i.e. your fantasy?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I used the patch in the modded 1.4.5 extended I had and the game didn't start at all so I deleted it.
I then tried the full 1.5 extended version but I get an 'images.rpa' error when unpacking the archive.
I can't list it here it's against the rules, but send me a DM, I'll let you know how.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex13_zen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Full disclosure: I have just been labelled as a troll for voicing my opinion and also digging through this thread and finding out what the developer actually thinks about corruption.
Does it actually happen in the game or it is your opinion of what is happening behind the screen, that is, it is not shown, i.e. your fantasy?
That being said, do have a heart and understand that in my game, this always happens:
Sara: Right after MC receives the fancy BMW car from Vlad, Sara sends MC a message that she is in the showers and she is being harassed. At that point, MC has a fork in the road: either go save Sara who needs real help and MC will spend his night catering to a horrified girl who is in total shock - or MC can blow her off, go enjoy his new ride, go bang a chick in the club and there it ends any and all interactions with Sara - you actually refused to save her in a horribly dire situation and you do not deserve to be on her path.

Did you have a different experience? Did you never notice her message and just went to the club to bang a chick?

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes