Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The plot and the tags will always feel random after you play this game,
when you see them through the eyes of the game maker,
who has actual story board and the written novel with character arcs explained in full.

I always thought MC helping Sara with Ashley was the reason Sara even looked at MC, as MC can choose to go to the club as opposed to helping Sara beat the frat boys in the showers where they corner her wanting to rape her.

They then continue to keep coming after her to drug and rape her, harassing her at neauseam throughout this game,
where MC can choose to stay in the club and get easy girls and daring hook ups as opposed to being the hero for Sara and for Ashley and getting together with them in the mean time.

As you can see, we both have very different fan fiction going on where we create our own explanations out of what we get to do in this game, while the perspective of the game maker might differ radically.

We happen to have the developer expressing their opinion on the matter of corruption, so that can be settled by reading the very first dozen of pages in this thread, which I did and have compiled them all for your easy access.
yeah idk you reply still feels random as fuck. Can't really tell if you are a troll or what tbh lol. Either way I now know. If you aren't apologies but your replies feel super random to me. At least the part where you quote me maybe cause it's 3am lol

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Full disclosure: I have just been labelled as a troll for voicing my opinion and also digging through this thread and finding out what the developer actually thinks about corruption.

That being said, do have a heart and understand that in my game, this always happens:
Sara: Right after MC receives the fancy BMW car from Vlad, Sara sends MC a message that she is in the showers and she is being harassed. At that point, MC has a fork in the road: either go save Sara who needs real help and MC will spend his night catering to a horrified girl who is in total shock - or MC can blow her off, go enjoy his new ride, go bang a chick in the club and there it ends any and all interactions with Sara - you actually refused to save her in a horribly dire situation and you do not deserve to be on her path.

Did you have a different experience? Did you never notice her message and just went to the club to bang a chick?
I have no idea what would have happened to Sara. In all my paths (including Sara friend only) there was not a single one where I could leave Sara at the mercy of those assholes without going to help.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You said,

Is it actually shown in the game? When I played the game it certainly was not.
No. It is not shown in the game, nor is it even suggested. It is his interpretation of what happens (I'm not saying it's wrong, it's a valid interpretation), but it is not canon and their is no indication in the game that it happened or it didn't.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Game files are damaged, and saves don't work... Can we get a fix please? Thanks!
Saves works fine, i'm even using a save made with sanchomod installed on last version

I got an error with unpacking that images had mismatch, probably broken, unfortunately don't see 1.4.5 download

Reactions: CircaAD

cryptoninja

Jul 30, 2018
Saves works fine, i'm even using a save made with sanchomod installed on last version

I got an error with unpacking that images had mismatch, probably broken, unfortunately don't see 1.4.5 download
I tried 5 or 6 saves and none worked. Not sure what difference between us is causing that but I can only report what I see.

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
Here's the 1.5 Changelog. Noticed it wasn't updated.

Changelog:

Main:

1) Renders:

• 1035 renders and 13 animations (+94 renders and 4 animation for the Extended version)
2) Events:

• 1 big(huge) event with Rachel +1 extended event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 event with Sara, Nikki, Mickey, and frats
  • 1 event with Sara (and a variation with Sara + Ashley) +1 extended event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 event with Yuki
  • 1 event with Sasha and Alyssa
  • 1 additional event with Ashley
  • 1 additional event with Nikki (a few variations)
Minor:

• added 1 sound effect

Reactions: cucubau111
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes