Νømad

Jul 31, 2019
Well, while we waiting for someone to fix it, you can download the 1.4.5 version and apply the update for 1.5.0.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
I have a weird relationship with this game, sometimes I want to play it, but when I play it, I want to stop. There are some parts of the gaming that I struggle to shallow (I don't mean it's bad, but it's just not for me) like the Vlad/Sonority/etc investigation and the points system (example, didn't get enough lust, so can't go further in the scene). Anyway, as it received a new update, I'll restart the game and see how it goes this time. Anyhow, thanks for the content!

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
I have a weird relationship with this game, sometimes I want to play it, but when I play it, I want to stop. There are some parts of the gaming that I struggle to shallow (I don't mean it's bad, but it's just not for me) like the Vlad/Sonority/etc investigation and the points system (example, didn't get enough lust, so can't go further in the scene). Anyway, as it received a new update, I'll restart the game and see how it goes this time. Anyhow, thanks for the content!
I think there's a build on cheat menu on the cellphone, you can add lust points there if you want

Reactions: N0nsens3

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Is the 145 to 150 update uncorrupted? Or is it also corrupted.

Asking so i dont waste time downloading a 3rd 10gb item
No, it is not. My understanding is the issue is with the images.rpa file in the full 1.5.0 build. If you have the 1.4.5 update, you can apply the patch to take it to 1.5.0 and that will be fine.

Reactions: jillybeans
Aug 5, 2017
No, it is not. My understanding is the issue is with the images.rpa file in the full 1.5.0 build. If you have the 1.4.5 update, you can apply the patch to take it to 1.5.0 and that will be fine.
I attempted that and it did not work. I see that there are new scenes in the gallery but there are no pictures associated with them.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I attempted that and it did not work. I see that there are new scenes in the gallery but there are no pictures associated with them.
Well, I don't know what to say – it worked for me. Are you going from extended edition to extended edition?

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes