VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] [LoQual]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It is alive folks!:HideThePain:

Hey, how is it going? It's been a year since the last time I posted. I had to find an extra job to help my parents with the bills we had last year. For this reason, I was barely able to spend time with my laptop, which means I was unable to fully work on the game. Not until mid-February, I decided to quit the job. I wanted to post about the situation of the game at that time, but I decided to hold it until I had the release date for our next update. So here it is,
The Release Dates:
Tier 4: April 05, 2022 (8-10PM EST)
Tier 3: April 02, 2022
Public: April 15, 2022
In this chapter, the women who got more interactions with our MC are Helen and Jessica. Annie should be part of this release, but I'm still creating her scenes, I should be able to finish it later this month.

PS:
I had to drop the render quality by more than a half. Usually, I render the scenes between 350-800 iterations. Now, I only render them between 100-200 in order to catch up. I might keep it that way for future releases since there's not much difference in the output. Overall it's still a low-quality game with boring dialogues and poor grammar.
PPS: Thank you and sorry to those who still supported me even though I went ghost. I'm not only talking to those who pledge but also to those who message me support during those trying times of my life.

Since it has none-to-one patrons, our only hope would be mighty all-around games bringer BaasB ...damn i have lost the proper baasb call/sign somewhere:unsure:...well, hopefully if i dont find it, the great baasb will find his way regardless:p

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The Release Dates:
Tier 4: April 05, 2022 (8-10PM EST)
Tier 3: April 02, 2022
Public: April 15, 2022
It's good to see that the dev was able to work on the game again, strange choice to deliver the update according to tiers,I think it would have been better for him if he had made this release free or at least skipped the tiers (that is, it has only 1 patron I don't really think there was a need to do that)but i guess it is what it is.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 1361924
Unknown Prodigy [v0.1.0 Remake] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Android Version by estrada777
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
update out

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
i will keep a eye on this game , but i have high doubts it will be anything on the long run , especially after keeping silent for so long , and afterwards still asking money for it without any proof that the creator will actually go true with this game now ,after what happend in the past

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Unknown Prodigy [v0.2] [LoQual] [OS@681MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 681MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 120MB

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Nice stuff, I also found the 0.1 version on my pc - so I played it back then.
It is pretty good so far. :)

Only thing that is a bit off is the english sometimes (nothing too anoying, but it sums up), some proofreading would do it good.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
The broken English in the overview didn't bother me nearly as much as the random use of italics. I honestly couldn't play this game if the dialogs are like that, I think I'd end up with a hell of a headache.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes English needs work. But still a good game. Nice MILF's and at least the school girls don't look like they are 12 for a change. MC is defiantly not some scared beta virgin. That in itself is a nice change. I do wish he would go after the Milfs first while flirting with the school girls. Then make the younger girls his as well. But since he had tyron's girl first that made it sweet since that guy is a total ass.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes