4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
As a wise man once said: fuck 'em. :)

If being told months in advance, and repeatedly, that the dev's taking a short holiday for CP2077 isn't enough...adding a tag like that would probably be misconstrued as being a more prolonged hold than it actually is. And that would require multiple attempts at explanation and clarification to address. I'm tired just thinking about it.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I won't be putting the game On Hold because I'll still be working on the next update. Development would slow down the next week anyways, for Thanksgiving. But I'm sure I'll still be writing during those two weeks, and I hope to get some rendering done during Thanksgiving when I'm away from home.

Griswold

May 24, 2019
I don´t care about the girl in the train. The girls in the house and Shirleen have so much potential and in contrast to other games they have a "deep" content of character. I hope CB will focus on them and not entangle with side characters with only superficial characters.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Sorry, the girl on the train has her own side-story that is part of the overarching theme of the game. I think if people give her a chance they will find her to be unlike any other character they've seen in VNs.

And it's not like I'm cutting out any of the main girls in order to have her story in there. She's not some late addition to the game or anything. She was planned from the beginning.

People need to be patient. :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry, the girl on the train has her own side-story that is part of the overarching theme of the game. I think if people give her a chance they will find her to be unlike any other character they've seen in VNs.

And it's not like I'm cutting out any of the main girls in order to have her story in there. She's not some late addition to the game or anything. She was planned from the beginning.

People need to be patient. :p
Now she sounds even more awesome. Can't wait!

Reactions: imzahai

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know I just used that link above and the vote was there for me I am not a patreon subscriber of CB?
Not a subscriber...a patreon accoutn yourself..ie..at some point..you registered there to get an account. We didn't, therefore can't log into 'patreon'...

You don't need to be following anyone to still have registered an account. Just like here...can see what you can see...but if you want to post..you need to register.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Not a subscriber...a patreon accoutn yourself..ie..at some point..you registered there to get an account. We didn't, therefore can't log into 'patreon'...

You don't need to be following anyone to still have registered an account. Just like here...can see what you can see...but if you want to post..you need to register.
Cheers for that I didn't know (obviously)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes