4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Well then I'm happy to report you're wrong!
0.5v2 will have significant sister time.
0.5v3 will be... different.
i appreciate the reply, not that i wasn't already looking forward to the update but this certainly makes the wait more annoying :D

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Elena's Life Ren'Py Unofficial Remake - :eek: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? And you complain about Angel acting slutty and wearing skimpy outfits! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! And your one comment on that thread is that the renders look dated! :FacePalm:
If you read the comment you'll also probably read me saying it being nothing more than a port instead of an actual remake. And from what I understood from the original thread it didn't already look good then ('dated' was the expression used there) so I didn't even bother to try it. On top of that... the few threads I commented on is no indication of the games I actually played, many I didn't even bother to comment on. And certainly no indication of going beyond a download and a first run to see if I would want to continue playing it

But I'm fine with whatever you think if it makes you feel any better. Let's just leave it since this doesn't lead anywhere and doesn't contribute anything to the game this thread is dedicated to.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
At long last Friday came on a Friday this week ;):
1613233410154.png

Friday Update - On a Friday! February 12, 2021

Hello, Patrons! Good to be back on schedule and talking to you on a Friday!

I had a really good week. I had one of my most productive rendering days in a while yesterday, where I finally finished one of the longer scenes. I'm hoping to continue that momentum and knock out another major scene tonight. Unfortunately, I'm still not quite able to give you a release date just yet. It's still definitely going to be out in February, but I have such a bad habit of adding in the occasional render or even an occasional extra scene that I'm not comfortable giving you an exact day just yet.

I did get a new CarbonBlue logo splash screen for the intro, however! A great guy on the discord server, Kato, created this really cool animation that I can't wait to show you all. But you're going to have to wait until the game is released to see it.

Until then, you might see a couple more themed renders on Patreon as we approach the big V-day this Sunday!

Thank you for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
CarbonBlue,
Ignore that asshat. The vast majority of folks are behind you 100%
Angel is no slut. AND she is my second pick for girlfriend=Team Olivia baby!!!!
Well fuck... if Train Girl gets more time Angel might be 3rd.... but yeah...
Anyhow Peace!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 1037348 Sorry, but the movie posters seems to suggest Angel is a slut, at least at night.
CarbonBlue, did you surrender the rights for them to do a biopic? If not, are you going to sue, make millions and abandon us? Or have they already paid you the millions?

So, have you already purchased your villa and hired your slaves harem maids? Write to us occasionally.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

8bitOG

Oct 7, 2020
My bad, I DON'T know that one. Still trying to find something to decode the things that pops up towards the bottom. Fixed my post.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes