4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone getting repeated errors of "An exception occurred" in the code where a file is missing or something and which force you into certain choices and gray the screen? Like I'll pick don't peek on Shannon but it grays out, makes the choice that I peeked and continues

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
let me see. Check the error screen carefully: if it's the error that says courage not found then the steps you can resolve it as follows.
1. Get out of Kansas, if you're there.
2. Find the wizard. He might be hiding behind a curtain. A girl in red shoes will help you find your way.
3. Drink the liquid the wizard gives you.
4. Reload and try again.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Anyone getting repeated errors of "An exception occurred" in the code where a file is missing or something and which force you into certain choices and gray the screen? Like I'll pick don't peek on Shannon but it grays out, makes the choice that I peeked and continues
The dev has been trying to fix those bugs for ages but unfortunately they keep coming back. I'd suggest making a bug report and sending it to them so they can trace it and fix it. He would really appreciate that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay, I'll be kind and give you a serious answer. It's not a bug. It's all purposely programmed into the code. It's a little joke the developer has been playing on us. You can actually find the error message you see in the game's image folder.

Just keep playing. You can continue as though no error had appeared.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post from CarbonBlue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Friday Update! On the Next Friday (or close to it)!

Hello, Patrons!

I apologize for the lack of update last week. I hoped to have the update done and to give you the news with this update, but unfortunately I am not going to make February like I said.

I'm not quite done with the renders. I believe I am finished with the animations, though I might add an additional one depending on how the scene plays out once I get it coded.

I apologize for yet another delay.

While working on 0.5v2 I should also mention that I am trying to multi-task as efficiently as possible and I have 0.5v3 mostly written and planned out. That should lead to a significantly faster update and I'll be able to start rendering on that as soon as I finish 0.5v2.

But, as you all know, I suck at predicting releases, so take everything I say with a huge ass grain of salt!

By the way, this render of Olivia is not a preview, but a one-off. That is, however, a new outfit for Olivia that you will see later down the road. You might see her in that position, too!

As always, thank you all for your support. I apologize again for being so awful with my delays.

-CarbonBlue

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Can someone explain why this game has very good ratings but is not high listed in "trending games" and the the actual first place in trending games has only a three-star-ranking? :unsure:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Can someone explain why this game has very good ratings but is not high listed in "trending games" and the the actual first place in trending games has only a three-star-ranking? :unsure:
Rating and Trending are two different things.
Trending depends on things like views per minute, how active the thread is etc.

F95 uses an external website for the trending section
More info:

Reactions: Griswold

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
post cross-eyed angel
She's not cross-eyed! But most of her portraits have her hair draped over one of her eyes, so the AI thingie doesn't recognize her face, heh.

Oh and for those wondering, this MyHeritage thing takes photos that you upload and animates them. The effect is... different. It can really be amazing when you upload a photo of a deceased relative. Of course I use it to see what my girls would look like.

May 1, 2020
Does she have a hair dryer pointed at her mouth?
But yeah it's not Unreal 5: however Carbon this looks promising enough for your next FMV game :)

For more Unreal 5 character pr0n:

And I'm not asking w.en :devilish: - cut it up smaller, just please give us the update

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes