4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The funny thing is I skipped the last update because the dev said it was short and the following one was supposed to be released like one month later.
It's been over 5 months and I still haven't played it :cry:
I dont think that you really missed much though....

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
This dev is trash...
Once upon a time this guy posted in this thread something akin to, "This is a great game, take as much time as you want." While I really hate making people wait on the releases, I have to admit I absolutely love that the wait has turned him into this bitter little gollum of a character, totally obsessed with the VN but also hating it with every fiber of his miserable existence. Lost in his hatred, he deleted his old complimentary posts and now only occasionally exits his dark, cheeto-littered cave to spew his whiny little venom.

He will be among the first to download the update when it's ready. :)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Once upon a time this guy posted in this thread something akin to, "This is a great game, take as much time as you want." While I really hate making people wait on the releases, I have to admit I absolutely love that the wait has turned him into this bitter little gollum of a character, totally obsessed with the VN but also hating it with every fiber of his miserable existence. Lost in his hatred, he deleted his old complimentary posts and now only occasionally exits his dark, cheeto-littered cave to spew his whiny little venom.

He will be among the first to download the update when it's ready. :)
He isn't bad, he is just drawn in that way.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The Friday update from Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Friday Update - March 12, 2021

Hello, Patrons!

Sadly, there's not much new to report, other than that you will be playing the next update within the next 2 weeks, guaranteed.

This render of Maeve is a one-off and not a preview... yet.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

-CarbonBlue

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes