4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
is this going go be a big update? if i recall correctly, it was supposed to be a short update? im assuming dev has combined the 2 updates that were supposed to come out in like november/jan.

Griswold

May 24, 2019
I subscribe.

I'm not ready to pull the plug just yet, but I am concerned about the constant delays. There are other developers out there who could use more support than they are getting.

I have been patiently waiting, but my foot is beginning to tap...
Well, I would be more surprised when the Dev has kept only one of his promises since October. Walter Victor was (maybe still is) a defender of CB for a long time, but when Walter will not wait longer patiently, the Dev looses one of his biggest supporters in that thread.

I thought CB is cool because he stood in touch with us and his stories were true, but I started loosing my trust in him in October. Now it is nearly April - 6 month later.

Sad for a very great game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree with the rest. 6 months for a small update is way too much without a strong reason. I guess my patreon support ends this month too. Thank you CB and good luck with your projects.
Honestly, while generally sympathetic to unexpected delays, not to mention how insane the last 12 months have been globally, on games where I've been subbed for over 2-3 mo. without an update, I'm now leaning towards just paying for the update when/if it drops. Personally, I'm now subbed to too many other devs, and its getting rather expensive keeping up my support on both Patreon and Subscribestar when I feel like I'm not getting the content to justify it.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
You folks realize that bemoaning the long dev. time won't actually make the release any faster right?

Makes no difference & just pisses the devs off, some to the point where they stop communicating here at all.

So then still same dev time, but less idea about what's going on. Great plan!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You folks realize that bemoaning the long dev. time won't actually make the release any faster right?

Makes no difference & just pisses the devs off, some to the point where they stop communicating here at all.

For some of us it’s just venting...that’s what these boards are good for, in my case I’m just sharing what I may intend to do moving forward. if it sounds like a good or bad idea, I’m open to feedback. Not too concerned about pissing off the dev, he’s gonna make and release his game updates when he feels like it’s ready regardless of my feelings.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020

That's the point. CB needs to see that there are issues among the fans. Some won't support a game with only 2 updates in one year. And no, is not all about releasing this update faster or slower. I can wait very long time for an update, but I do get the weekly progress even is it is just a render. Open communication is the key to success if you ask me.

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
I'd suggest you go back and see what has actually been communicated and how much of it ended up being accurate before making comments like this. We already have no idea what's going on, communication or no.

Some of us accept it, some of us don't, but at this point it is a valid topic of conversation. We have decisions to make.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Jesus Christ, guys. I understand being mad at a delay. I really do. You might not believe me but I'm sure I hate delaying it more than you hate seeing it delayed. And I'm perfectly happy letting you guys vent and be angry. It's perfectly valid to be angry.

There's a difference between being angry at delays and being a hater. I'm sorry to those who are justifiably angry at the delays. I'd prefer if the haters like JianYang-69 would stay away from my game forever, rather than obsessively posting my updates to F95 literally 1 minute after I post them on Patreon.

He is here to make you all outraged and I'm honestly disappointed in anyone liking his bullshit.

There are going to be some significant changes into how I work and communicate with the public after this update is done. But rather than investing my time into a post talking about all this shit, I'd really rather just get back to work and finish the update.

John972

Apr 24, 2018

The other side of the coin is that devs constantly missing avowed targets starts pissing some Patreons off. No developer is beyond reproach, and, IMHO, CB needs to take it on the chin, he deserves it in this case. He's created such a huge gulf between release schedule expectations versus reality since October last year.

I found this game here on F95 and, like many others, enjoyed it immensely and believed CB to be a dev worth supporting (and F95 is potentially a great marketing tool for new devs, who gain a free platform to promote their games). I became a Patreon after the release of v0.4 - i.e. I pledged my support at a time when the release schedule of the game had already visibly lost steam after a rip-roaring start, so I knew what I was getting into.

So, yes, I am pissed off with how the game development has progressed over the past year. CB does keep his Patreons informed, but other than CB's "I suck at making targets", I've gained no real appreciation on why development of this game has stalled so much recently compared with the first twelve months since first release (especially considering CB purchased a more powerful graphics card late last year). Without a decent explanation from the dev of any game where the rate of updates slows considerably, I think the fear of Patreons and fans alike is that the dev is losing interest/motivation in making the game.

I am definitely not saying this is the case with CB, but a search around F95, for example, shows far more promising games get abandoned than completed, so it's a valid fear for Patreons/fans to have.

I am happy to continue supporting CB despite the issues. That's only because the amount of the monthly pledge isn't a huge burden and I want CB to have the chance to get the game to get completed.

Meephistopheles

Jun 1, 2018
Because this game reminds me of other games. Updates come out after a very long time and after a while it will be forgotten like a other one. If you follow a lot of games, you'il know what I'm saying. My goal is not to disparage the game. It's fun.But maybe m wrong hope im wrong, i don't know we will see. I'll just wait for the update
I won't spend my money on this anymore. I quit
Jesus Christ, guys. I understand being mad at a delay. I really do. You might not believe me but I'm sure I hate delaying it more than you hate seeing it delayed. And I'm perfectly happy letting you guys vent and be angry. It's perfectly valid to be angry.

There's a difference between being angry at delays and being a hater. I'm sorry to those who are justifiably angry at the delays. I'd prefer if the haters like JianYang-69 would stay away from my game forever, rather than obsessively posting my updates to F95 literally 1 minute after I post them on Patreon.

He is here to make you all outraged and I'm honestly disappointed in anyone liking his bullshit.

There are going to be some significant changes into how I work and communicate with the public after this update is done. But rather than investing my time into a post talking about all this shit, I'd really rather just get back to work and finish the update.
Wow since then only 1 small update came. Updates were always delayed. But this time it's too much and you said that it will be small update again. You made a good game. Really the game is so good and fun but im really glad stopped paying 1 year ago. If you want you can also count me 'hater' because we are criticizing the update delays. People are paying you $912 every per month so this is like your job and you don't take it seriously in my opinion. And the fanboys saying don't piss him off(dev) because they scared that you maybe can stop or delay the update if you get angry and it will cost them that they cant jerking off to Shannon anymore.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wow since then only 1 small update came. Updates were always delayed. But this time it's too much and you said that it will be small update again. You made a good game. Really the game is so good and fun but im really glad stopped paying 1 year ago. If you want you can also count me 'hater' because we are criticizing the update delays. People are paying you $912 every per month so this is like your job and you don't take it seriously in my opinion. And the fanboys saying don't piss him off(dev) because they scared that you maybe can stop or delay the update if you get angry and it will cost them that they cant jerking off to Shannon anymore.
I don't know, I am not too scared. I can always jerk off to Shannon, since I haven't deleted the game (and won't).

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
If you want you can also count me 'hater'
Let's see, you have posted 6 times on f95zone. 5 of those 6 times are in this thread about Unleashed. All 5 of those posts are complaining and crying. On top of that, you ridiculously go through and facepalm anyone posting anything positive about the game, because you apparently don't realize how pathetic that makes you look.

So yeah, I'd say you're one of the couple haters I have, and while I know you and the other guy will play all the updates as soon as you can get your grubby little hands on them, you should know that when the girls in this game have sex with the main character, in your guys' game they are thinking of other peoples' protagonists.

Again, disliking my game, disliking how I work on the game, whatever, all that is fine by me. It's when that consumes you and you start campaigning for others to hate my game that you become dead to me.

Meephistopheles

Jun 1, 2018
Let's see, you have posted 6 times on f95zone. 5 of those 6 times are in this thread about Unleashed. All 5 of those posts are complaining and crying. On top of that, you ridiculously go through and facepalm anyone posting anything positive about the game, because you apparently don't realize how pathetic that makes you look.

So yeah, I'd say you're one of the couple haters I have, and while I know you and the other guy will play all the updates as soon as you can get your grubby little hands on them, you should know that when the girls in this game have sex with the main character, in your guys' game they are thinking of other peoples' protagonists.

Again, disliking my game, disliking how I work on the game, whatever, all that is fine by me. It's when that consumes you and you start campaigning for others to hate my game that you become dead to me.
Hahaha complaining and crying because im criticizing the update delays? We can only post a good comments then. Wow what a good dev. Did you even read clearly, i was saying that you made a good game but delays... Yes im disliking how you work on the game because of people are paying you. Yes my 5 post in here, i didn't even post any comment to one of my favorite game Summer's gone and the others. And i created my account in 2018. I just saw a good game and wanted to play 1 year ago. And liked the game. But didn't like your work and your attitude to people. I was following the thread and saw how your ego is big. I wrote 1 comment one year ago then you and your fanboys didn't stop talking so i made more comments. And yes I will going to play the next update to see how it will be small again and people were waiting for this. If you don't want me and other's to play (who complaining about update delays) just share only on Patreon then.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes