4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Very good start... loved the game so far, and of course Shannon is my favorite.

But it realized just now that this game was released first nearly two years ago... i thought about to sub you at patreon but honestly, this content is not that much for this timespan and last update was in october... so for now no sub from me.

Hopefully there will be an update soon and more to come in the future, than im sure i will subscripe, but not now..

Keep up the style and the humour, especially the humour and how the charactres are acting (first of all shannon) are one of the best things if have seen on f95 so far.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I really see that: Shannon who have a quarrel with someone and the next day she wears that shirt when she meat that same person.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
CarbonBlue just came to pay my respect and best wishes for the loss of your best friend! I hope she goes without any pain and had a great life with you. There is no greater love than a dog's!!

I hope you recover soon from it and find another 4 legs best friend soon. Life without dogs is not worth living.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
CarbonBlue just came to pay my respect and best wishes for the loss of your best friend! I hope she goes without any pain and had a great life with you. There is no greater love than a dog's!!

I hope you recover soon from it and find another 4 legs best friend soon. Life without dogs is not worth living.
Shit. My condolences. I literally dealt with depression when I had to put my last dog down. Anyone who says a dog isn't a family member is just a terrible human being.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Have 3 dogs and 4 cats. 2 of the dogs were rescued from the local dog pound and the 4 cats rescued from the streets (mommy was pregnant ) .
I totally get your pain, Carbonblue. I send you a virtual hug in these hard moments.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have had to have put down 2 cats and 3 dogs, and have had a dog and a cat literally die in my arms, so I can well imagine the anguish one feels at the loss of a pet. Each time, I was reduced to uncontrollable tears. We now have a rescue cat that has its own illness problem that will result in its not living as long as might be expected. So, I will undoubtedly face anguish again. I think it's worth it though. Pets are not quite family, but close enough, and they're usually more reliable and trustworthy. Not to mention that they readily forgive any sins that we might have. ;)

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Thank you guys for the condolences and well wishes.

At the lowest point in my life 14 years ago, this hyper, untrained, dominant puppy came under my care. My mom had rescued her from the pound, where she had already been returned once before, and my mom couldn't handle her either. So I took over. My dog and I worked through our shared difficult circumstances together by putting in the work every day. We literally saved each other.

I'm at peace with the decision for us to part ways, but I've still shed more tears today than I have in all my years put together. It helps to read the kind comments I've received, and I thank you all for your understanding.

Jan 12, 2019
Thank you guys for the condolences and well wishes.

At the lowest point in my life 14 years ago, this hyper, untrained, dominant puppy came under my care. My mom had rescued her from the pound, where she had already been returned once before, and my mom couldn't handle her either. So I took over. My dog and I worked through our shared difficult circumstances together by putting in the work every day. We literally saved each other.

I'm at peace with the decision for us to part ways, but I've still shed more tears today than I have in all my years put together. It helps to read the kind comments I've received, and I thank you all for your understanding.
It's never easy to say goodbye, you know.. We may know that anyone will rest in no time, but we are never ready to. Take your time buddy, I know how you feel. Hope you can keep going well.

Reactions: CarbonBlue
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes