4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020

Hello, Patrons!
I am back! Or at least mostly back. Anytime you take a little break it takes a while to get back into full form, it seems. Unfortunately, I can't give you any more useful information other than "soon™" as it's taking me some time to regain my bearings.
I know this can be a frustrating progress report for people who want more detailed information and want the damn update in their hands already. Moving forward, I am going to make some significant changes to the development update process which I hope will help both you guys and myself.
Those of you who were here at the beginning know I used to update by percentage. Writing is 80% complete, renders are 20% complete, etc. I'm going to be going back to that method.
It will require some planning at the start, but I think it's worth it to keep you all much more informed of the development progress. Here's how it will go: for 0.5v3 I will write the story in full and plan out my renders (I plan out the renders as I write). Currently I don't write the full update at the beginning but keep far enough ahead of the renders because the renders are always what take up the time.
Every week you will see writing percentage complete, render percentage complete, and then post processing and coding. Because I always, always add to the story and renders as I work, this is not going to be 100% accurate. I could be 50% complete and then add another 60 renders and end the week at 48% complete.
But this should give you all a MUCH better idea for how my progress is going. And I'm sure I've said it before, but I expect my progress on 0.5v3 to go much quicker than the last two updates. I already have it pretty much mapped out.
There are a lot of good games coming up at the end of this month, so I hope you all enjoy those games along with my new update!
As always, thank you for your support!
-CarbonBlue

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Actually he implements the "I'm moving in with my female family friend and her daughters" theme, which is equally ... let's say .. familiar ground. As Maeve said "do you ever get the feeling you have been here before?"

The big difference, as with all great literature. Is the character development. He created engaging characters that we care about.
I understood that sentence as referring to the fact that most VNs use the same assets, so many places and objects look similar :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Moving forward, if you guys would like something to talk about other than, "when? when?", you're going to find out the story behind Maeve and Shannon's father in the coming update. Any guesses?
something i've actually thought about ... seeing the MC and girls are about the same age .. maybe the girls came from an orgy party the parents had late one night :p

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Moving forward, if you guys would like something to talk about other than, "when? when?", you're going to find out the story behind Maeve and Shannon's father in the coming update. Any guesses?
Hrmmm. Considering Maeve is a werewolf, and Shannon a witch... I'm guessing he's a going to be a bear of a man. A giant.

I kind of hope he takes after Shannon. Wise cracking weird sense of humour dad. Far too few of those in these games.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hrmmm. Considering Maeve is a werewolf, and Shannon a witch... I'm guessing he's a going to be a bear of a man. A giant.

I kind of hope he takes after Shannon. Wise cracking weird sense of humour dad. Far too few of those in these games.
covers the orgy i was talking about , huh :ROFLMAO:
mom got knocked up by a couple guys :LOL:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020

Is Maeve and Shannon's father the same person? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes