4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the latest from Patreon:

Friday Update - March 5, 2021

Hello, Patrons!

I don't have much of an update for you except that we're getting very, very, very close! A scene was added this week and rendering on the update is nearly complete. After that I will work on post-processing and adding a couple little secrets here and there, and then finally work on coding and a quick beta (like 1 day or less) before the official release.

As always I'll let you know as soon as I'm confident of the release date. Given all that goes on before a release, that might only be 1 or 2 days notice.

Tier 2 and up patrons will soon get a preview render. Until then, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And here's that preview render:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview - Ep5v2

I hope that you will find this little scene with Angel to be rather touching. Please keep in mind this render has not yet gone through post-processing to add a sky through the window or any needed touch-ups.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I just want to remind this:

Thread Updated: 2020-10-01
Almost all of your posts are in this thread, and almost all of your posts in this thread are whining for lack of an update. At some point one would think it would become clear to you that your whining doesn't make a difference.

Also:
View attachment 1615297915247.mp4

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
I have to say i also was pissed when the update was delayed the 4th time but now getting a major update and a smaller one a short while after that is a good deal

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Almost all of your posts are in this thread, and almost all of your posts in this thread are whining for lack of an update. At some point one would think it would become clear to you that your whining doesn't make a difference.

Also:
View attachment 1076569
I know that doesn't make a difference, but I'm allowed to "whine" as long as I want while I don't insult anyone and comply with the forum rules. And if you going argue that I'm spamming this thread asking for updates, I literally only write a post here each 2 months.

If you don't like my posts don't read them.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes