4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Commodore's C64? Nope. Loooooooooooooong before that. Try a Google search.
Don't worry I got that reference, just means we are both really fucking old... Like Captain America but without the nifty suspended animation thing, just old and cranky.

Anyway... as to the game, I love Shannon - she's feisty and I always enjoy seeing her and her knife of bobbiting; however as the updates are short and take awhile to arrive I don't really worry about when the game will update until it updates. No knock on CB, just trying to exercise some patience, and there's no point discussing the game when we've already done that a few dozen times by now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The Friday Patreon Update:

Friday Update - May 21, 2021

Hello, Patrons!

I had a week. But I'm not going to get into it, because 0.5v2 is all that matters. It's not done. It's bigger than I thought it would be.

If it's not done and on your computers this week, I will not charge for June.

-CarbonBlue

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
The Friday Patreon Update:

Friday Update - May 21, 2021

Hello, Patrons!

I had a week. But I'm not going to get into it, because 0.5v2 is all that matters. It's not done. It's bigger than I thought it would be.

If it's not done and on your computers this week, I will not charge for June.

-CarbonBlue
Well nice gesture for the patrons,lets wait and see,in the end its quality that matters

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH and Warhawk1

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harem is not something I'm yet willing to reveal - though if it happens, it's not going to be until very close to the end game.

For cheating, it will only be the MC who cheats, so it's up to you. I'd say it's not avoidable because what kind of monster only sleeps with one of these girls?

For NTR - none of the girls will be having sex with anyone but the MC.
Sorry, not sorry, after those dev notes, don't trust a word of that post.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes