4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know about you, but I am unable to change her name. So I am sure thats what he was trying to say. When I click "yes" it goes to a gray dissolve screen and then goes to her saying something about a name being important or something. I don't like the name Maeve so I have tried to change it multiple times. LMAO. I would say that is my only complaint about this game. otherwise this is one of my favorites.
Well, the developer says he's working on that issue. I wouldn't hold my breath on that though, since the error is deliberately written into the script. The error screen can be seen in the images. He doesn't WANT you to change her name. It's one of the jokes he plays on us.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Well, the developer says he's working on that issue. I wouldn't hold my breath on that though, since the error is deliberately written into the script. The error screen can be seen in the images. He doesn't WANT you to change her name. It's one of the jokes he plays on us.
Thanks for the information. It is what it is. Her name isn't a deal breaker for me. I'm still a fan.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I put like 42 hours straight without sleep into the last update in order to get it right and published. Jesus Christ guys haven't I already addressed all this shit already? The update took too long. It was too short. I fucking get it. How about waiting more than 2 weeks since the last update in order to start the bitch-fest again?
Hey, you know I've been a regular here for a long time and I've always praised your work. I didn't want to sound rude or offensive to you. I think it's even the first time I've ever commented on development times.

In any case, you haven't addressed the most important part of my message: Are you actually aware of your game's potential? Working 42 straight hours is insane, but what about the rest of the time? I'm not saying this for my sake, because I demand faster updates or shit; I'm saying this for your sake. All things considered, this game is very much liked, and you will see it as you keep on putting out updates.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Jarul

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Hey, you know I've been a regular here for a long time and I've always praised your work. I didn't want to sound rude or offensive to you. I think it's even the first time I've ever commented on development times.

In any case, you haven't addressed the most important part of my message: Are you actually aware of your game's potential? Working 42 straight hours is insane, but what about the rest of the time? I'm not saying this for my sake, because I demand faster updates or shit; I'm saying this for your sake. All things considered, this game is very much liked, and you will see it as you keep on putting out updates.
FFS you guys should be aware CB has a full time job already ! AND is taking care of his mom (he said it many times already, on Patreon on Discord and even there I believe).

I don't believe for a mn more than a couple of complainer people here would be able to produce anything at all. Some of you wants him to put all his obligations aside and focus on the game for your personal enjoyement. And some of those complaining the loudest are not even Patreons in the first place. I salute CB's patience, I don't think I would have nearly as much as he does because he still takes some time to answer people here. Why do you think so many devs just decide to cut themselves from F95 ? It's just so darn toxic.

Tl;dr : the guys has a job AND has personal obligations. Give him a break.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
how stand alone are we talking here? will the main girls be present? or will should i just prepare myself for another update of non naked Shannon? :ROFLMAO:
Let me put it this way, I have no fucking idea!

But, reading again that the story will begin with a phone call got me thinking. [Always dangerous!] One place where a phone call might be significant is jail. And who do we know that is in jail? Angel's Daddy is in the County clink. That's probably a long shot, but at least it's possible.

But the possibilities are only limited by CarbonBlue's imagination... :eek:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
And the preview post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview - 0.5v3

0.5v3 will be pretty much a stand-alone little story. That story begins with this phone call.

Please keep in mind this render requires post processing. I'll be replacing the phone screen and denoising the image.

A Patron posed the following question:

By stand alone story do you mean like a flashback?

And the response:

Nope! It's more like a side story. You'll see! :)
Curious preview. Its like one of those close-ups you get in mystery/spy/action movies. Like Tom Cruise talking to the bad guy on the phone. Wonder if this is going to be a mystery heavy udpate. :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Curious preview. Its like one of those close-ups you get in mystery/spy/action movies. Like Tom Cruise talking to the bad guy on the phone. Wonder if this is going to be a mystery heavy udpate. :unsure:
Geez, not to belittle your post, but isn't this a 'mystery heavy' game? :D

If anyone has a clue as to what the fuck is going on in this game, let me know, okay? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
You could try changing her name in the game. :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Yes, maybe it is what I will do. There aren't bugs with the "changing name system"; are they? :LOL:

But, reading again that the story will begin with a phone call got me thinking. [Always dangerous!] One place where a phone call might be significant is jail. And who do we know that is in jail? Angel's Daddy is in the County clink. That's probably a long shot, but at least it's possible.

But the possibilities are only limited by CarbonBlue's imagination... :eek:
I think in this moment CarbonBlue is taking note of our hypothesis to do exactly the opposite!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
In any case, you haven't addressed the most important part of my message: Are you actually aware of your game's potential?
Yes.
how stand alone are we talking here? will the main girls be present? or will should i just prepare myself for another update of non naked Shannon? :ROFLMAO:
Two of the main girls will be present. Angel is one of them. Olivia is not one of them (or if she is, it will be a super-small part). People who are big fans of the MC talking are not gonna like this one. If you wanted to see Shannon naked you shouldn't have peeked in on her way back in episode 1 and made her angry.
This is music to my ears.
Wonder if this is going to be a mystery heavy udpate. :unsure:
There are always going to be little mysteries thrown in, but no, it won't be mystery heavy. It will actually answer one mystery: where Angel goes at night.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Geez, not to belittle your post, but isn't this a 'mystery heavy' game? :D

If anyone has a clue as to what the fuck is going on in this game, let me know, okay? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Lmao. You're not wrong. I meant narratively though.

There are always going to be little mysteries thrown in, but no, it won't be mystery heavy. It will actually answer one mystery: where Angel goes at night.
My memory must be shittier than I thought. I didn't realize that was a mystery. I thought Olivia gave Angel permission to stay at the house so just figured she took a spare room or something.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Two of the main girls will be present. Angel is one of them. Olivia is not one of them (or if she is, it will be a super-small part). People who are big fans of the MC talking are not gonna like this one. If you wanted to see Shannon naked you shouldn't have peeked in on her way back in episode 1 and made her angry.
Oh-ho, you sneaky devil, you...

Reactions: RolandG.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
This game is really refreshing in that at least some of the conversations are really original and fun (redhead). Granted it is not what most of us play this kind of games for, but it is nice nonetheless :D

Reactions: Jarul
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes