4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
trying this game today
(atm at the pool after the house selling)

very funny
one question tough :
is there a point at where the mc stops to let him pushed around?
thats ... weird.... to be polite

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
one question tough :
So far so good... nope. MC in this game is very passive. It's a concern that have been lifted already and it reached Carbon Blue's hears, in case it wasn't his precise intention.

But i would call him more like "phlemmatic". He's suddenly living with four very eccentric energetic women who can't seem to be able to shut up for a second but who, overall, are very nice to him. I would say he's more "indulging" them then being drag around. A way to be a polite decent persons whom, by the way, happen to be a guest in their house.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So far so good... nope. MC in this game is very passive. It's a concern that have been lifted already and it reached Carbon Blue's hears, in case it wasn't his precise intention.

But i would call him more like "phlemmatic". He's suddenly living with four very eccentric energetic women who can't seem to be able to shut up for a second but who, overall, are very nice to him. I would say he's more "indulging" them then being drag around. A way to be a polite decent persons whom, by the way, happen to be a guest in their house.
well

the mc should (my opinion) atleast (verbal)kick shannons ass 1 time
she´s anoying to be polite about her lol
and olivia ... horny as f....
but i hope on Prof. nakamura action ;) if yk what i mean :D

Reactions: Machete

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
trying this game today
(atm at the pool after the house selling)

very funny
one question tough :
I don't see to much trouble with him being "polite" right now, but that is predicated on him growing as a character. Meaning he grows out of it at least a little bit. To much more and then he will be called the character who is his own observer.

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
well

the mc should (my opinion) atleast (verbal)kick shannons ass 1 time
she´s anoying to be polite about her lol
and olivia ... horny as f....
but i hope on Prof. nakamura action ;) if yk what i mean :D
I'm sure he will. That is normally the way things go. It takes time and the progression of characters.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't see to much trouble with him being "polite" right now, but that is predicated on him growing as a character. Meaning he grows out of it at least a little bit. To much more and then he will be called the character who is his own observer.
i was --polite-- with the description
didnt pointed to the mc ;)

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
Love the game/story but waiting 8 months for such a short update, that was some virtual blue balls!
Hopefully the developer has learned something about prioritizing ... or maybe we have learned about the developers priorities. We'll see.

At any rate, he has switched from giving dates to giving percentage completed, which will most likely give us a better idea of generally when to expect a new release.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I saw the release notes after I noticed the "animated," tag, and then was a little bummed, as it says there are only 5 animations (and the 1st update with those the details said, "something wrong with the loop, will fix in next version").

How is the animation in the game? Awesome? 2 frame / boring? Somewhere in between?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I saw the release notes after I noticed the "animated," tag, and then was a little bummed, as it says there are only 5 animations (and the 1st update with those the details said, "something wrong with the loop, will fix in next version").

How is the animation in the game? Awesome? 2 frame / boring? Somewhere in between?
The sex scenes are very well rendered, but the animations themselves I would put in the 'okay' category. They're effective, but a bit 'jerky'. I believe the developer is still in the learning process with animations.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
i hope that in the future that the updates will be bigger.
That doesn't fill me with hope, the previous update seemed really short after a long wait. I'd hoped this would be longer but comments likes this don't fill me with much hope of that.

Reactions: Grelk

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
That doesn't fill me with hope, the previous update seemed really short after a long wait. I'd hoped this would be longer but comments likes this don't fill me with much hope of that.
You're not filled with hope that the updates will be longer because someone else wishes updates would be longer? Dude.

The next update, dubbed Oh Long Johnson, will be short. I've been saying this all along. It will be practically a stand-alone update, and it will be different from anything you've seen from me thus far.

Also, I take exception to all this "short" talk. My renders are, frankly, more dense than what you see from most developers. They tend to have more going on in the background or more detail. There are secrets everywhere. And I believe I'm one of the more devoted developers adhering to the "show, don't tell" philosophy, so you're not going to see 20 lines of text on one render like other games (I've literally counted 25 lines on one render in one of the more popular VNs). So when you guys say, "short," I say, "no filler."

If you guys want every VN, you shouldn't be here. This VN is for people who like different.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes