4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Updated unofficial IC patch for 0.5v2. I had actually updated this April 2020 for 0.5v1 (has it really been that long? geez), but there was so little substantive dialogue in that version that I didn't bother posting it -- aside from the college squick dude there wasn't much of anything that needed tweaking in the first place.

Totally unofficial, works as a "translation patch", and it's just plain text so you can read it to see that it's not going to do horrible things to your computer. Stick it in the /game folder and the game will compile and load it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Who is the girl on the train? Another slut to fuck? Maybe she is going to the same college as MC?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Dayum just cause you don't like her character does not mean you should think like a psycho, dude. Nor be a douche when it comes to Angel.
Well Shannon is the one that pretty much immediately threatens to cut the MCs dick off when they first meet, then wakes him up with a knife in hand and then puts an axe in bed with him after he was roofied.... after all of that you think I am the psycho???? As far as Angel if it looks like a whore, acts like a whore its generally a whore but i guess some people like that I guess.

If anything, this update gave Angel some more depth with her crying in the bathroom, deleting the picture of Olivia/MC. I'm not a fan of Angel, but you really aren't paying attention if thats all you got from her.
I get that shes a broken doll IE: Daddy issues, broken home, moms a whore and acts like shes not yet treats her daughter like one but up until that point there was nothing redeeming about her or her behavior IMO. She was basically just wanting to bang the MC and tried several times without any indication the MC was even interested. Not sure what else to call it.

I suspect that CarbonBlue would just as soon you didn't play his game. And I have to wonder why you would even bother. If you don't get the jokes, stop going to the club.
I enjoy Maeve and Olivia just not Shannon or Angel, maybe later that will change and maybe it wont, I play for the ones I enjoy. Generally I like the concept of the game its just how those two characters are written that I dont like. Shannon reminds me of the Nurse from AL who was a complete psycho and Angel quite frankly comes off as a whore, dont know any other way to put it.

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Well Shannon is the one that pretty much immediately threatens to cut the MCs dick off when they first meet, then wakes him up with a knife in hand and then puts an axe in bed with him after he was roofied.... after all of that you think I am the psycho???? As far as Angel if it looks like a whore, acts like a whore its generally a whore but i guess some people like that I guess.

I get that shes a broken doll IE: Daddy issues, broken home, moms a whore and acts like shes not yet treats her daughter like one but up until that point there was nothing redeeming about her or her behavior IMO. She was basically just wanting to bang the MC and tried several times without any indication the MC was even interested. Not sure what else to call it.

I enjoy Maeve and Olivia just not Shannon or Angel, maybe later that will change and maybe it wont, I play for the ones I enjoy. Generally I like the concept of the game its just how those two characters are written that I dont like. Shannon reminds me of the Nurse from AL who was a complete psycho and Angel quite frankly comes off as a whore, dont know any other way to put it.
Shannon was joking. She is into dark humor and theater. Its easy to see that. Her character is very creative. Also don't understand anyones logic slut shaming and that is what you are doing when comes to angel even though there is not true proof that she is a slut.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Angel brought the axe, not Shannon.
Also Angel may act a bit forward, but I think this is just a mask she wears. It his hinted (hell, not even hinted, she TELLS the MC in the face at one point) at least two times.

This surely is no VN where just rush-click from fap-scene to fap-scene.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think i'll skip any future update of this game. 10-15 min of gameplay, 5 min if you skip the text. Content itself is none existent. No progresion in the story and with potential LI. What a shame and game was realy good at the begining.
I mean I'm not justifying Short updates, but I'm pretty sure any and all titles that are VN's are supposed to be read and not have the text skipped.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
enjoy Maeve and Olivia just not Shannon or Angel, maybe later that will change and maybe it wont, I play for the ones I enjoy. Generally I like the concept of the game its just how those two characters are written that I dont like. Shannon reminds me of the Nurse from AL who was a complete psycho and Angel quite frankly comes off as a whore, dont know any other way to put it.
Different strokes, I guess. No problem with me there.

But there's a big difference between Shannon and Leah. Leah was a psychopathic killer, who acted fairly normally when we first met her. Shannon is most definitely weird, but she is only play-acting at being a psycho. Other than the red hair, there is not much similarity between the two characters.

You'd better not be stereotyping all redheads as psychos... I'll sic Avaron1974 on you! :eek:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I like what Dev did with Shannon and Angel. Shannon is a typical middle class girl. Bright, but lazy AF. Angel is her typical trashy friend. The stereotype would be that Angel was a bad influence to Shannon, but in this case it looks like it's the other way around. Angel is a lovely and nice girl under the bad influence of Shannon. Her looks are just looks. Images deceive.

If you skip the text and just pay attention to the images, you may not have noticed that. You may get surpised and perhaps disappointed in the future.

Of course in case of CarbonBlue, with his pace of releases, that future is very far away ;) .

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not sure what else to call it.
Angel's mother is a bit of a stereotypical lower class single early mother with a low level of culture and a living quote from the movie "the Graduate".
It might not be a funtain of freshness as a character, but she works and she's a good commedy element.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Just my crazy person opinion, but it actually drives me nuts when these games do that thing where they show a slideshow as a movie like when you get roofied in the club. I'd never actually known there was a whole montage there before because I just clicked once and skipped the whole thing thinking that it would advance one image at a time

Like I would literally rather have to click 300 extra times than have a scene where I have to sit there and let it play without touching anything or else it will skip to the end. I've literally lost my boner during sex scenes that do this waiting for it to get to the good part. please devs don't do this. Also, it's even worse when you then have actual looping animations as well because you've made me paranoid that I'm missing stuff and I'll have to sit there for way longer than I should being like "Ok is this a loop or will it eventually change" (I've had devs put full animations that start with a fucking look that you have to sit through for 20secs before something happens and I want to eat their skin.)

Also, what a strange transition going from the end of last update to the start of this one.(I might have missed an update and am talking about the last two then)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Just my crazy person opinion, but it actually drives me nuts when these games do that thing where they show a slideshow as a movie like when you get roofied in the club. I'd never actually known there was a whole montage there before because I just clicked once and skipped the whole thing thinking that it would advance one image at a time
Huh. TIL. Didn't know there was a montage there. Time to go back.

Reactions: qaywsx

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
First of two new Patreon posts by CarbonBlue:

Friday Update - June 4, 2021

Writing - Too early to tell
Rendering - Too early to tell

Hello, Patrons!

I hope you all enjoyed 0.5v2! I received a lot of compliments from many of you and it continually amazes me how kind you guys are.

Of course, there's also legitimate criticism, such as the episode being too short for the length of time it took to develop. As I've mentioned earlier, I am taking steps to make sure that doesn't happen again.

At the top of each Friday update, like this one, you will see a % complete for the two time-consuming parts of game development: writing and rendering. My goal is to write out the entire episode and once that's done, I will then have somewhat accurate predictions for how much rendering is complete.

Please note that this is not going to be some exact science here. In every episode I tend to add a bunch of renders as things go along. It is possible that you will see me go from 55% complete with renders one week and then 50% complete the next.

As of right now it's a little too early to tell % completion. I should have some numbers for you beginning next Friday's update. This week I spent a lot of time creating characters, writing, and I created 4 animations.

There's also one issue I have with Patreon updates - which is that a ton of the renders, especially the early renders of this episode will all be spoilers. As I've said, this is going to be a different kind of update for me and it's going to be a little unusual. Instead of preview renders I'll likely be posting random renders of the girls that I think you'll enjoy.

For now, I wanted you guys to check out one of the first improvements I've made, thanks to Kentyrr of Chasing Sunsets fame (great VN, you guys should check it out!). The sclera - the white part of the eyes - is a little too gray on a lot of these assets. So we've customized it and made her eyes just slightly whiter.

As always, thank you all for your support! You all mean the world to me!

-CarbonBlue

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
First of two new Patreon posts by CarbonBlue:

Friday Update - June 4, 2021

Writing - Too early to tell
Rendering - Too early to tell

Hello, Patrons!

I hope you all enjoyed 0.5v2! I received a lot of compliments from many of you and it continually amazes me how kind you guys are.

Of course, there's also legitimate criticism, such as the episode being too short for the length of time it took to develop. As I've mentioned earlier, I am taking steps to make sure that doesn't happen again.

At the top of each Friday update, like this one, you will see a % complete for the two time-consuming parts of game development: writing and rendering. My goal is to write out the entire episode and once that's done, I will then have somewhat accurate predictions for how much rendering is complete.

Please note that this is not going to be some exact science here. In every episode I tend to add a bunch of renders as things go along. It is possible that you will see me go from 55% complete with renders one week and then 50% complete the next.

As of right now it's a little too early to tell % completion. I should have some numbers for you beginning next Friday's update. This week I spent a lot of time creating characters, writing, and I created 4 animations.

There's also one issue I have with Patreon updates - which is that a ton of the renders, especially the early renders of this episode will all be spoilers. As I've said, this is going to be a different kind of update for me and it's going to be a little unusual. Instead of preview renders I'll likely be posting random renders of the girls that I think you'll enjoy.

For now, I wanted you guys to check out one of the first improvements I've made, thanks to Kentyrr of Chasing Sunsets fame (great VN, you guys should check it out!). The sclera - the white part of the eyes - is a little too gray on a lot of these assets. So we've customized it and made her eyes just slightly whiter.

As always, thank you all for your support! You all mean the world to me!

-CarbonBlue
Its kind of funny. Any other character, making the sclera whiter would look better. With Maeve, I think it actually takes away from her since the little greyness made her white iris' pop more with the contrast.

Reactions: Grelk and Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes