4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

buneamkk

Jan 19, 2019
One thing I kinda wish is this game to be more route based, provides more replay value. If I recall correctly someone (the dev maybe) said your choices didn't matter that much to the story therefore no good reason to replay the game.

Dialogue is good, especially Shannon dialogue cracks me up time to time and I have a trash sense of humor. The axe arc was my favorite and had a good ol' laugh when Olivia saw it and said "To be young I guess."

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
One thing I kinda wish is this game to be more route based, provides more replay value. If I recall correctly someone (the dev maybe) said your choices didn't matter that much to the story therefore no good reason to replay the game.

Dialogue is good, especially Shannon dialogue cracks me up time to time and I have a trash sense of humor. The axe arc was my favorite and had a good ol' laugh when Olivia saw it and said "To be young I guess."
The girls, Shannon in particular, are very mischievous and sassy. The DEV gets tricked every time and seems pretty dumb. I hope he will eventually wake up and take the upper hand on this bunch of wanton girls!

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Such a pleasure to play this update, as always. I love that kind of humor. It's a rare thing nowadays, even in big mainstream productions, so congratulations.

Btw, I totally forgot to say that here but I made a French translation of the game. Handmade of course, no other way to keep the tone, puns, etc. :D
I made it months ago, but now the game has been updated, it reminds me to tell about it here.
There's the thread. I've just updated it.

Keep doing great things CB !

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
View attachment 1221060
Unleashed [v0.5v2] Walkthrough Mod

I did this mod for myself while i was waiting for OEJ WT Mod, and i decided to publish the Mod if you don't want to wait,
but i do recommend you to check first OEJ and KoGa3 Mods.
KoGa3 - Music addon/Cheating Mod & OEJ - Gallery+Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Screenshot_20210531_201832.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
You won't find static weirdness or secret code type shit, because VIVRAI NELL'AGONIA FIN QUANTO NON AVRAI LODATO IL SOLEEEEEEE!!!!!
The code happens when you say you're not interested in anyone to your dad.

The screen goes static, and numbers are in the left corner.

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
The code happens when you say you're not interested in anyone to your dad.

The screen goes static, and numbers are in the left corner.
Also the screen goes static when you look at Shannon's butt on the stairs, then it goes pixelated.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I agree with you Patachoucs. I, personally, haven't been started a game here which is not complete since at least last summer. Yet Unleashed is fun when it's out.

Reactions: patachoucs

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Just hold that hope for your game, buddy.
Right? Out of the 1.5 million views in this thread I hope someone will eventually care.

The fact that the dev is giving thumbs up to ridiculous, favourable comments is hilarious.
I tend to hit like on people who are kind or thoughtful or not douchebags. Note that if I have not hit like on your (generic your, not you) post it does not mean I didn't, in fact, like it.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes