4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm wondering if the dev is a fan of Berkeley Breathed...
I like Bloom County, but I have to admit I had to look up the name to be sure that was him. :) So I wouldn't say a "fan", but I do like his stuff!

PS, How many other VNs are being rendered in that library? :eek: :ROFLMAO:
College libraries, man. I'm tellin' ya. Thanks for the kind words! Very much appreciated!

Reactions: Ghostly

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Yeah,I noticed that as well. Supposedly,it's a type of writing style that the dev is trying out(Don't quote me on that tho).I'm not a fan,but I guess some people like it.
It's more a plot style than a writing style. There is a reason for it, which will be answered. But the MC talked a whole lot more this episode than last!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So what's the deal with our being able to change the MC, milf, loli and slutty neighbor girl names but instead only get a fake stack trace when trying to change the oldest daughter from Maeve? Is the author projecting the name of a real person in their personal history?

Btw that's the wrong line number and us Linux and other non-Winders types get a hoot when this VN claims that we are running that abomination from Redmond.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
CarbonBlue Is this the full v0.5?
No. 0.5v3, aka 0.5 complete, aka the Oh Long Johnson update will be next. It will be another short update. And it will be different from anything people have seen from me so far. It should also come out in a decent timeframe this time, though I understand actions are far better than words in this regard. ;)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
No. 0.5v3, aka 0.5 complete, aka the Oh Long Johnson update will be next. It will be another short update. And it will be different from anything people have seen from me so far. It should also come out in a decent timeframe this time, though I understand actions are far better than words in this regard. ;)
Ok i understand, i think i'll wait for it then. :geek:

Thanks for a quick reply.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
So i was playing the new update (and i'm sooooo fuckin happy to finally have it again, this is by far my favorite game), the dog scene came up and it hit me like a m..f..ng truck :/ 'Cause, i also lost my dogs (there were two) 4 years ago. I just wanted to say i feel you dev, dogs are the only real pure thing in this f..ng world and humanity is blessed to have them by their side.

But i'm glad you're back, and i wish you all the best!

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
Solid update as usual. The scene with the water pistol had me laughing stupid hard. Obviously I share everyone's sentiment that I would have loved it to be longer, but life gets in the way and even though it's small it's always worth the wait.

Also, condolences on the puppy. It's never easy to lose a friend. My yellow lab is probably on his way out shortly and I know we're gonna be a wreck when that happens. Chin up though, I'm sure he brought you a lot of amazing memories.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This game confuses me. I think it has potential but the conversations have a really weird flow and seem to end abruptly. Pretty much to the point where I rollback to make sure I didn't accidentally click through dialogue. I still look forward to updates tho and I hope MC plays a bigger role as the story goes on rn he just seems there

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ahhhhhh, so nice to have the update. Good shit as usual. The bit with the teacher was not at all what I thought it would be. That plus the water-pistol scene has me anticipating all sorts of shenanigans with MC and Shannon.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes